Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #122

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you on many aspects, although not Bridge Guy crossing them on the bridge. Strangers don't cross each other on that bridge. If everyone crossed that bridge just one time they would instantly throw away the notion of a U turn.

The height/weight estimates make no sense in conjunction with each other. They have Bridge Guy as borderline obese. In fact some of the combinations do fall into obese, especially if you use the 180-220 range which is often cited.

Probability has to play a role. If he is as short as 5-6 then he can't be as heavy as 200 or 220. That is asinine. If they are going to use a 40 pound range then it should be dropped to 160-200. Actually I think the 160 is still not safe on the low end.

I agree that the height estimate is probably off, the more I look at it and especially if it is hair only. I would bump the low end to 5-8 and go as high as 6-0. Again, that is more representative of American males. Also the 160-200 (or 150-190) weight would be more in line with 5-8 to 6-0 height. I am not seeing an obese person given all that baggy clothing.
5'9 to 6'0, over 185lbs mid 50s IMO knows how to kill, killing points JMO he has done this before, psychopath, predator child killer, he targets children, he is picky with his attacks and are planned and opportunistic at the same time, considering there were children in that area a lot seems to me that he is a traveller otherwise this would have happened before in the same area. JMO

You too, huh? MOO
I just think that this person has done this before, stalking lurking and hunting. His fanny pack reminds me someone wearing that a lot or used to wearing it. I see transport or people that are on the go wearing fanny packs. Surveyor on construction site. Wears it on his dayjob, and it comes in handy when he is stalking and preparing to commit a crime. JMO His hands in his pockets is key. The way he does that is key.

I just think that this person has done this before, stalking lurking and hunting. His fanny pack reminds me someone wearing that a lot or used to wearing it. I see transport or people that are on the go wearing fanny packs. Surveyor on construction site. Wears it on his dayjob, and it comes in handy when he is stalking and preparing to commit a crime. JMO His hands in his pockets is key. The way he does that is key.
Couldn’t agree more on these points. Also:
*No limp: just navigating the rails.
*Had a weapon to assist in control.
*”Guys”= he’s not a southerner, most likely a Midwesterner, ie; why he’s in this area.
*Over 40
*Hes not only done this before but has claimed more than 1 victim at a time before as well.
*Imo it is the same perp as The Evansdale case. Possibly the attempted abduction cases around Evansdale prior to the girls abduction/murder there.
*Drives 2 vehicles. Possible one is for work.
MOO IMO MOO IMO

*”Guys”= he’s not a southerner, most likely a Midwesterner, ie; why he’s in this area.
*Over 40
*Hes not only done this before but has claimed more than 1 victim at a time before as well.
*Imo it is the same perp as The Evansdale case. Possibly the attempted abduction cases around Evansdale prior to the girls abduction/murder there.
MOO IMO MOO IMO
Who was supposed to pick them up that day?

The white thing looks bulky and looks tied around his neck, That got me thinking maybe he's homeless and carrying his blanket or makeshift tent under the jacket. And the face red from sleeping rough.

He may be a homeless killer that ups and moves around often. Maybe why police are struggling to catch him.
The locals in Delphi wouldn't be "shocked" (as predicted by LE), if it is a homeless man, IMO. It has to be another sort of man, I believe.

I don’t believe these girls knew their attacker but MOO IMO. The details of the case have all of the traits an opportunistic killing.
There could be a connection between the 4 girls that were murdered, I believe a professional was involved here a person with an established career. Someone who has access and time to travel. Well respected. IMO

There could be a connection between the 4 girls that were murdered, I believe a professional was involved here a person with an established career. Someone who has access and time to travel. Well respected. IMO
A professional? Well respected? I am lost. Please explain your theory further. Ty.

A professional? Well respected? I am lost. Please explain your theory further. Ty.
Career wise, well thinker, someone who has a life, lives a double life. IMO They came prepared. If you look at the picture, they have stuff stashed in their upper body jacket area and pants. Maybe they had prepared the crime scene before hand to stash weapons. I believe this was personal. The attacks were personal. IMO

Career wise, well thinker, someone who has a life, lives a double life. IMO They came prepared. If you look at the picture, they have stuff stashed in their upper body jacket area and pants. Maybe they had prepared the crime scene before hand to stash weapons. I believe this was personal. The attacks were personal. IMO
I do agree that the perp came prepared, I also believe he visited this area beforehand and knew the layout. I simply don't think this was a targeted act, at least in that he knew the girls prior. He followed them, knew his time to act was upon him, IMO, MOO

*Over 40
MOO IMO MOO IMO
Yes, yes, and yes.

The locals in Delphi wouldn't be "shocked" (as predicted by LE), if it is a homeless man, IMO. It has to be another sort of man, I believe.

I don’t know if there is a higher rate of killers among homeless. I think if we look at statistics, they are more apt to be victims of serial killers. Even as murderers, they’d be triggered by drugs, not by teenagers. I can’t imagine a homeless man carrying all “killer’s outfit” on him. Plus, the shoes. They are too clean, and appear thin-soled. Not quite what you expect from the homeless guys, their feet are in a bad shape.

Delphi murders require computer, and Tor browser, and specific interests, and imaginary word, and planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann