Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great info
Also, I thought I remember Anna Williams said it was something they often did. While looking for the interview to confirm I came across another one by her. I don’t see it on the media thread, and think it might’ve been brought up but wanted to share. I’m only halfway done but so far she’s been great - she’s strong, smart, beautiful, a good speaker and is giving her opinion on a lot of theories.
If you didn’t see it but interested then on YT search “The Delphi Murders: Anna Williams interview” its from 9/30/2020 so fairly recent.

I’ve watched AW’s interviews several times, more so early on. She’s always impressed me as well. She wears her heart on her chest, her pain is so evident that I find most of her interviews are absolutely heartbreaking, so much so that I find them difficult to watch.

Surely anyone who know who this killer is, who has the least bit of compassion, would give LE a tip after listening to her speak about her loss.

ok, this is just me...but I see something in his mouth, coupled with the white cords and bulked up coat I am still suspicious that he he wearing some kind of camera rig with a mouthpiece to control the camera and keep his hands free...these cameras are used for extreme sports and all kinds of other endeavors like hiking, scuba diving, etc.

I know this is an itchy subject because it is just very hard to see..
cameras like this can be mounted to a hat or headgear or you can wear as a harness on your chest for instance.

there is no irrefutable proof of this..so I guess it's like the puppy..

you see it or you don't..like everything else about this confounding image.

mOO

Last edited:
Great info
Also, I thought I remember Anna Williams said it was something they often did. While looking for the interview to confirm I came across another one by her. I don’t see it on the media thread, and think it might’ve been brought up but wanted to share. I’m only halfway done but so far she’s been great - she’s strong, smart, beautiful, a good speaker and is giving her opinion on a lot of theories.
If you didn’t see it but interested then on YT search “The Delphi Murders: Anna Williams interview” its from 9/30/2020 so fairly recent.

Jason Herbert is an approved source so I’m attaching the video:

Sorry if it’s been posted recently and I missed it.

Great info
Jason Hebert did the interview. It’s on YouTube. The reply she gave that stood out to me was the guys down the hill recording was only seconds between guys and down the hill, so they only cut out about three seconds. It may have been the girls reacting to him and they cut it out for the families sake.

everything about the tape, audio, video, it's completely disturbing..we can assume that anything as it pertains to this murder and any recording is horrific.

I wish to identify the killer...not hear the event...I don't understand the preoccupation..

mOO

everything about the tape, audio, video, it's completely disturbing..we can assume that anything as it pertains to this murder and any recording is horrific.

I wish to identify the killer...not hear the event...I don't understand the preoccupation..

mOO
I’m sure it is disturbing but there may be something on the recording that would identify the killer. Every bit of evidence can lead to BG. I wouldn’t want to hear anything horrific, But it would be nice to hear more of his voice so maybe someone might recognize who he is.

I’m sure it is disturbing but there may be something on the recording that would identify the killer. Every bit of evidence can lead to BG. I wouldn’t want to hear anything horrific, But it would be nice to hear more of his voice so maybe someone might recognize who he is.

Why do you think there's more of his voice, though? We know there's more of the girls' voices on the recording, we have known that for awhile. But didn't we just hear from TL in his interviews from the last two weeks that "guys....down the hill" are the only words on the recording spoken by the killer?

Reid added: "I've put on all of these masks to cope and protect myself and created all these different personalities - I'm an actor and I'm great at acting because I can pretend to be these different people.

"But ultimately deep down there's a little boy crying and not liking it.

"I'm soft but I can be really tough when I have to be."

Alex Reid Has Been Diagnosed With 'Significant Autism' Age 45

My thought: BG might be someone like this (nothing to do with Reid, of course), who already knows about his otherness. It doesn't help him to know. Maybe, he felt the same pain all his life. IMO

Q. The public has heard for four years, the investigation “is one puzzle piece from being solved.” What is that one piece specifically? Is it a name? Is it Jon Doe told me he killed the kids? Or, are you looking for confirmation of what you know- Jon Doe was not at work, he has a blue jacket, he cut his hair on Feb 14 or I saw a guy with a bloody jacket at 4 p.m. on Feb 13 at the gas station? You are not giving the public a lot to work with yet no arrests in four years. Aren’t you worried about more victims? Is the suspect dead or incarcerated so that is why no press conference or additional information is being released?

A. The person specifically responsible for Abby and Libby’s death. Our team of trained, experienced, and professional investigators will know that “one piece” when they see it.

I'm sorry, but this comment takes me down the "more than one perp" rabbit hole, again :)

It's as if there are several involved, and we, meaning LE, want the tip that solidifies without doubt specifically who was the one that murdered the girls.

I know, it could be, I mean, it was stated that the voice in the recording, the 2nd sketch, these belong to the man on the bridge, and it is he who is responsible for murdering the girls. So it could be LE is asking for his name, specifically. But my oh my, it sure doesn't sound that way to me.

Why do you think there's more of his voice, though? We know there's more of the girls' voices on the recording, we have known that for awhile. But didn't we just hear from TL in his interviews from the last two weeks that "guys....down the hill" are the only words on the recording spoken by the killer?

One reason LE may not be willing to reveal if there are, or are not, more words spoken by BG on that recording is because it might be "close to an evidentiary information question and I prefer not to respond."

So, refresh my memory, did TL say, as factual, there are only 4 words on that recording that are from BG? Not trying to be a knucklehead, I'd sincerely like to read the exchange, and don't have a clue where to find it :)

I'm just wondering, and forgive me if this has been asked already (I've not read all the threads here yet)... but... is there any way at all the killer could have parked along the private road anywhere and just left the scene that way? Also, are we assuming that he left on foot or in a vehicle? Any chance it may have been via 4 wheeler or horseback?

One reason LE may not be willing to reveal if there are, or are not, more words spoken by BG on that recording is because it might be "close to an evidentiary information question and I prefer not to respond."

So, refresh my memory, did TL say, as factual, there are only 4 words on that recording that are from BG? Not trying to be a knucklehead, I'd sincerely like to read the exchange, and don't have a clue where to find it :)

Tobe said the recording was shorter then people think. Now, where did I hear him saying that? I will scan through the podcast I think it's from. While I do that and report back, this is part of the transcript that's online from the youtube video posted pages back, the hosts of the Down the Hill podcast last month. She talks about what Tobe told her.

MIKE GALANOS: And Barb, one of this places would be the phone. If you have more, why not a little bit more? What do they tell you?

BARBARA MACDONALD: They’re telling us the video’s nowhere near as long as a lot of people think it. People online have speculated it is several minutes— 8, 9 minutes long. The Sheriff tells me it’s not anywhere near that long and that there’s nothing else from the suspect on it. He doesn’t say any other words on it. And Casey, I think you speculated awhile back that Libby probably put the phone into her pocket to hide it from him and there could be more audio. We do know they still are doing testing on that cellphone to see if there’s anything else on it… if there’s anything else within that video. They’re exploring “items” I think was the word the Sheriff used, within that video

Jason Hebert did the interview. It’s on YouTube. The reply she gave that stood out to me was the guys down the hill recording was only seconds between guys and down the hill, so they only cut out about three seconds. It may have been the girls reacting to him and they cut it out for the families sake.

Poor relatives who had to hear the voices of Abby and Libby. I can't even start to think...

The Sheriff tells me it’s not anywhere near that long and that there’s nothing else from the suspect on it. He doesn’t say any other words on it. And Casey, I think you speculated awhile back that Libby probably put the phone into her pocket to hide it from him and there could be more audio. We do know they still are doing testing on that cellphone to see if there’s anything else on it… if there’s anything else within that video. They’re exploring “items” I think was the word the Sheriff used, within that video

This is the kind of stuff that leads to the confusion. You see, someone states "he doesn't say any other words on it" then goes on to say "they still are doing testing on that cellphone to see if there's anything else on it".

bizarre.

I'm just wondering, and forgive me if this has been asked already (I've not read all the threads here yet)... but... is there any way at all the killer could have parked along the private road anywhere and just left the scene that way? Also, are we assuming that he left on foot or in a vehicle? Any chance it may have been via 4 wheeler or horseback?

My answer would be we don’t assume anything - we just don’t know.

This is the kind of stuff that leads to the confusion. You see, someone states "he doesn't say any other words on it" then goes on to say "they still are doing testing on that cellphone to see if there's anything else on it".

bizarre.

I’m looking for the exact quote but I can’t find it. It’s somewhere here on this thread....searching, searching.

But I recall his exact wording was not “he doesn’t say any other words”. Help, if anyone has the quote at hand.

I could see LE not wanting to reveal if there are or are not more words spoken by BG on the recording, but I don't see why they'd lie and say there aren't when they could just say "no comment."

Tobe Leazenby addressed this in episode 10 of the Down the Hill podcast. This piece of his interview may also be in the HLN Down the Hill special but the podcast is where I heard it. The exchange begins between the reporter and TL at minute 5:26:

Reporter: Could you release more of the video?
TL: I suppose, and that's been obviously brought up a number of times the last four years...I'm not real sure, from what I know, the advantage it would have at this point. It just - I think people anticipate that there's something, if you will, earth-shattering that's going to jump out at them and go "Hey! It's So and So." But...
Reporter: That all of you guys watching it every couple of weeks haven't noticed yet?
TL: Right. So I honestly don't think at this point, Barbara it would make a big, huge difference, providing any additional....
Reporter: Is there more audio from him on the tape from what's been released?
TL: Not that I am aware of.
Reporter: So, he says "guys...down the hill" and those are the only words spoken by him?
Note: in the background of her question, Tobe affirms "yeah" as she says "guys...down the hill"
TL: Right.
Reporter: How helpful has that video been?
TL: I know there's still items within that video that are still being studied and considered and so, I still consider it a positive key piece of evidence that will eventually be used in the courtroom. Uh, we are still confident that we will receive that justice, it's just that we've had to be very detailed with, digging into it to see what is the connection here.

bizarre.

I don't think it's bizarre if you listen to or read the sheriff's words in context. It you read my most recent post, the things that they are still doing testing on, or looking into, relate to "items" within the video that they already have. So they are likely trying to do different types of analysis on the things he's wearing, etc.

Edited to say, the reporter Barbara MacDonald quoted in @GreyGardens post is the same reporter TL is talking to in the excerpt I posted upthread. She's commenting on the same conversation that I transcribed.

Last edited:
I’m looking for the exact quote but I can’t find it. It’s somewhere here on this thread....searching, searching.

But I recall his exact wording was not “he doesn’t say any other words”. Help, if anyone has the quote at hand.

I think only a synopsis of his comments had been shared so I transcribed it this time so that people can see he clearly affirms the four words "guys...down the hill" are all the audio that exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500