Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He said when an arrest is made, which he believes will happen, community members will likely be shocked at the identity of those arrested. He said he believes the perpetrator will likely be someone who is fairly well-known in the community."

Well that leaves out KAK and father both.

Maybe?
Maybe not?
TAK is well known in the community and his parents , by all accounts , are well liked. (Dad has passed, but seems to have been a decent person).
And KAK- people could be shocked at the fact that he was able to carry out such a crime and stay out of the spotlight as long as he did.

JMO

@IQuestion We know when the a_shots account was created but if I saw when emilyanne was created, it's gone from my mind.

His bond was set at $265,000.00 according the bond schedule. 10% cash. Your right; no one has bonded him out. That might be ok with him; sometimes sitting out time in a county jail is a thousand times better than prison time. He likely knows he's going for a long time.

I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to DNA; are you saying the state labs and CODIS use the Horvath clock to determine the age of unknown DNA donors?
FrostedGlass, There ya' go testing my memory, lol! (And btw I finally found the 34 page affadavit. Wow! Headslap and I should-a-knowed-they'd-be-mo') This guy has the most prolific cell phone activity ever! Page3 of 34, Word for word:
The user of the iPhone 4 portrayed themselves as emilyanne45. The user had used the "Emily Anne" identity in 2015 on the Samsung GalaxyS4 device.
That solves a lot of my questions. KAK created EmAn long before he moved into his dad's house. (Everything keeps circling back to KAK, huh?)
And yes my clever pal...DNA aging is remarkable and useful.
The Horvath clock works surprisingly well, on average calculating age to within 3 years of a person’s real age. It is not entirely understood what the clock measures, as it does not relate to a person’s biological age but to chronological age. Usually cells keep track of age through the number of times they divide, however, the Horvath clock also works for non-dividing cells such as neurons!

One might wonder what the use of age clocks may be if a person can simply be asked for their age. One use is in forensics, e.g. to predict age at crime scenes. Studying the methylation sites involved in ageing also allows us to understand the ageing process and develop and test anti-ageing interventions.

@IQuestion No testing; just hoping your memory is better than mine. I admit I'm not up to speed on all things KAK and TK.

Do we know when he moved in with his dad? Or even how much time he spent with him after the divorce? Court records show he filed to terminate child support and get refund on 02/27/2015.

The Horvath clock works surprisingly well, on average calculating age to within 3 years of a person’s real age.
As a passionate follower of longevity researchers (Dr. David Sinclair, Dr. Andrew Huberman, and others), I have had the Horvath test to gauge my health. Someone with a poor diet, health problems, genetics etc., can have a biological age 10 years or more than their actual age. While others, that are slender and athletic, can take more than a decade off their true age. In my opinion, those of us interested in longevity, use the "clock" as a tool to estimate lifespans and give a picture of overall health. It's also useful to track your progress if you are trying to improve your health.
Lots of criminals are slender and somewhat healthy but plenty eat poor diets, smoke and drink/use drugs. The older the person is, the more possibility there is to have a more significant difference in the 2 types of "ages".

As a passionate follower of longevity researchers (Dr. David Sinclair, Dr. Andrew Huberman, and others), I have had the Horvath test to gauge my health. Someone with a poor diet, health problems, genetics etc., can have a biological age 10 years or more than their actual age. While others, that are slender and athletic, can take more than a decade off their true age. In my opinion, those of us interested in longevity, use the "clock" as a tool to estimate lifespans and give a picture of overall health. It's also useful to track your progress if you are trying to improve your health.
Lots of criminals are slender and somewhat healthy but plenty eat poor diets, smoke and drink/use drugs. The older the person is, the more possibility there is to have a more significant difference in the 2 types of "ages".
Wow, great info. However, "on average calculating to within 3 years of a person's real age." was a direct quote from the article. I think it might be a great tool for helping to identify the missing. Hey, after 5 1/2 years of not knowing who committed this crime, I'd be happy with a 10 year variable! It would be a lot easier to process than "18 to 45, but might look younger." No one, I think, connected to this crime is "slender." (Tip toeing out of the room.)

@IQuestion No testing; just hoping your memory is better than mine. I admit I'm not up to speed on all things KAK and TK.

Do we know when he moved in with his dad? Or even how much time he spent with him after the divorce? Court records show he filed to terminate child support and get refund on 02/27/2015.
FROSTEDGLASS Interesting, because KAK was 3 months short of age 21 by then. (Perhaps back payments were owing. IDK)
Excellent question: When did the "problem" begin? Regardless, his father may be lamenting his decision to have him as a roommate. Just my opinion, of course.
edited to add: I don't think LE is going to put anything on a probable cause affidavit that occurred before he was 18 years old. I imagine they could if he was a minor being tried as an adult, but that is not the case here.

Last edited:
KAK would have been a baby during that trail, and I know from being fairly young myself during it, I really only remember the glove that didn't fit...

But what I really recall from that case was how everyone, then and now, pretty much assumed OJ killed NBS and RG, yet he still got acquitted in criminal court.

So my first thought when I read the part about the OJ search in the transcripts was a guilty man wanting to know how to get off in court. :oops:

The OJ murder case was in Los Angeles California.

The OJ Vegas case is the one he went to prison for Botched Robbery. He didn't get off:

@IQuestion

Misleading headline, it means it can show your biological age, not your actual age. It's a test that shows your rate of aging, It requires a blood sample. Of all the people tested so far, most will end up being in the range of 3 years older or 3 years younger than their actual age, it's not supposed to be guessing anyone's real age. The calculations for the Horvath clock must have an actual age and then the test results for comparison. Most of the people interested in this are interested in longevity. Some functional doctors get their patients that are in poor health to do the test, but I just think the majority are already into health and longevity and that would change the statistics.

It still would be a useful tool for forensics, if a suspect left a usable blood sample. Maybe sometime in the future, it will be done with just DNA samples.

Last edited:
I just think it's odd he'd search about the Simpson murders while on a trip to Vegas. I just don't picture KAK hanging out on WS wanting for unsolved murders to be solved, or having a positive interest in true crime stuff.

I'm curious about how many times he's searched about those murders, and what he's searched. Especially considering what he's being accused of, what we know about him.

JMO
I think OJ hung out in Vegas quite a bit. IIRC correctly, that was where OJ was arrested for trying to steal back his memorabiia. Maybe he ran across OJ there, or maybe OJ came up in conversation while KAK was in Vegas.

So is the artist Kegan Kline on Spotify one and the same as KAK? Have we discussed the “Vegas Dreams” album lyrics or sound of the voice?

So is the artist Kegan Kline on Spotify one and the same as KAK? Have we discussed the “Vegas Dreams” album lyrics or sound of the voice?
I know there was discussion about Vegas Dreams both here and I think one of the MS episodes was even titled as such. Also, KAK’s stepbrother (half brother?) said on an MS episode that the BG voice did not sound like TK but *did* sound like KAK.

(I’m still in the JBC camp so I want to ignore that last bit, but …)

I know there was discussion about Vegas Dreams both here and I think one of the MS episodes was even titled as such. Also, KAK’s stepbrother (half brother?) said on an MS episode that the BG voice did not sound like TK but *did* sound like KAK.

And I am STILL flabbergasted as to why no one asked JBC’s brother who was interviewed if he thought BG looked/sounded like BG. How was that left out?! He said he’s absolutely capable of killing, so why didn’t they ask if BG looked and sounded like him to his brother?!

People up to no good on SM and in their lives have a tendency to have multiple, if not many, SM accounts. They use these accounts for their criminal activities, and often times they're sending "messages" to people within their circle(s) through their posts, public and private, and various "life events" they post about. Drugs. Prostitution. Deals. Selling of stolen goods. Etc. An example would be someone posts something personal, but the meaning of it is known only to those within their circle.
I believe, our killer did nothing of it, hid in plain sight, but without using his own private SM (if existent), because it would have been to dangerous for him. He must have used other connections, more sophisticated in a way. IMO

Thinking way outside the box here and along the lines of the rumored F at the scene - do we know what kind of trees were in the immediate area where the girls were found?

And I am STILL flabbergasted as to why no one asked JBC’s brother who was interviewed if he thought BG looked/sounded like BG. How was that left out?! He said he’s absolutely capable of killing, so why didn’t they ask if BG looked and sounded like him to his brother?!

Maybe the question was asked but the answer wasn't very newsworthy and so was excluded (family members may have said they just didn't know or that they thought the voice did not match though they felt he was capable of the crime). The interview I saw was on Inside Edition and they only showed very short clips of the brother and stepfather talking about it so I think a lot was left out.

Also, KAK’s stepbrother (half brother?) said on an MS episode that the BG voice did not sound like TK but *did* sound like KAK.

I agree that JBC's crime is so abhorrent that he would be capable of such savage crime against two young girls. Was any link ever found between JBC and KAK/TK?
After five years I am going in circles discouragingly on both sides of any camps.

I agree that JBC's crime is so abhorrent that he would be capable of such savage crime against two young girls. Was any link ever found between JBC and KAK/TK?
After five years I am going in circles discouragingly on both sides of any camps.

Nothing official or specific that I've seen, but being that they have all lived in the same rural area for all their lives, I find it unlikely that their paths never crossed. Though JBC is younger than TK but older than KAK, so that might make it less likely.

Nothing official or specific that I've seen, but being that they have all lived in the same rural area for all their lives, I find it unlikely that their paths never crossed. Though JBC is younger than TK but older than KAK, so that might make it less likely.
The last we heard they were looking at him, and then they imposed a media blackout at the end of July 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa