Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something hopeful for a lot of crimes and maybe this one:

Hair with out a root can now be genotyped.
It's very difficult to do, but yields successful results at least. Dane County Chimney Doe's DNA was extracted with rootless hair and they already managed to find a second cousin from it!

Here is something hopeful for a lot of crimes and maybe this one:

Hair with out a root can now be genotyped.
It just keeps getting better, the DNA tech. I think that's wonderful for those two families, via New Hampshire.

In this one the Sheriff used past tense, "had Chadwell on their radar" but then the next sentence makes it sound like more of a present (at that time) thing of just "looking into him". I thought I remembered it as the past tense too.

"Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said investigators had Chadwell on their radar in the Delphi case.

“The information [regarding Mr. Chadwell] has been shared with us and our investigators are looking into him,” Leazenby said in a statement."

JmRyan, High jacking your link to Murdersheet, Aug. 23rd episode. @ towards the end of the podcast (about 25 minutes into)
.."the FBI is directly responsible for making a huge blunder in the case." OUCH!!!
"Kegan Kline had searched for the location of the Marathon Gas Station in Delphi on the day of the murders."
If investigators know this, then wouldn't they know exactly what time that search took place and even more interesting specifically stating KAK made the search. Was it right after the girls announced/posted they would be going to MHB? Wonder how they know it was KAK, not just from his house or hi-jacked wifi but, specifically KAK. Hmmm, search made on his password protected cell phone???
This also points back to "bs answer" story KAK gave to BarMacD when he said he wouldn't even know how to get to Delphi. (Well, his lips were moving, huh?)
"edited" because no matter how hard I try to get it right, I always miss something.

Great post.

Wouldn't know how to get to Delphi. Sure thing, KAK. The guy comes across as a serial liar. He would have known about Delphi from living in Peru and going to school there. I'd be flustered talking with KAK in an investigative role, he would've driven me crazy.

Something doesn't pass the smell test with KAK and possible involvement in the Delphi case.

In this one the Sheriff used past tense, "had Chadwell on their radar" but then the next sentence makes it sound like more of a present (at that time) thing of just "looking into him". I thought I remembered it as the past tense too.

"Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said investigators had Chadwell on their radar in the Delphi case.

“The information [regarding Mr. Chadwell] has been shared with us and our investigators are looking into him,” Leazenby said in a statement."

The first sentence appears to just be the reporter’s interpretation of Leazenby’s quote (2nd sentence) IMO. But “has” would seem a more appropriate word than “had”.

JMO

I must admit, one thing that still nags at me is the suspect description, and how even between the two sketches, the reddish-brown hair color never changed. I realize the description has now been removed, at ISP's request, but it was there for a long time. We have been told that the sketches came from witnesses who were at the trails that day, so is that where the height/weight came from, or was it calculations from the video? And where did the hair color come from? Since it stayed the same through two sketches, I kind of figured it was from a hair sample. None of the current POI's (ours, not official LE's) really match, especially the hair color. Could a hair sample be a transfer hair, though? IDK...
Nor does the height. Initially, based on one witness’s height, LE said 5’6”. Later, it was between 5’6” to 5’10” (a huge range esp. if we assume that the witness probably compared BG’s height with own). KAK is 6’. I just think he is too massive. Not only height, bones. He appears heavy-boned. BG, not so much.

One thing that I've always found strange was how quickly the FBI became involved in this case. In the past that was downplayed and people said and believed it was because 'an FBI agent happened to be in the area / visiting someone in the area' and helped with the search.

Mmmm... I don't know if that warrants getting the FBI involved... Sure if an agent was around they might help with the search, but that wouldn't be a justifiable reason for getting the FBI officially involved so quickly.

It makes me wonder if the FBI was already working on a case, possibly this CSAM case, and immediately thought these murders could relate to that case...

I'd wondered about this early on, perhaps images were produced at the CS and shared on some sites online.
It's a terrible thought, but apparently even the FBI figured this type of killer would take photos or videos of the crime scene in order to memorialize or share it, according to the RL affidavit.

L's family has already confirmed that L was communicating with a_shots. If we believe LE, KAK's dropbox was sharing CSAM links, which started the largest CSAM investigation in Indiana state history. This circles right back to the idea of the killer taking photos and sharing it. If I had to guess, I think that dropbox is key. If images of the CS were downloaded into that dropbox and links were shared (by anyone), that is another direct connection between KAK (or whoever had access to his a_shots and dropbox accounts) and L, even if there's no proof KAK himself was at the CS that day. The image source had to be a specific device, which can apparently be traced from the image itself, but I'm wondering if LE really just needs that device in their hand. Maybe it's in the Wabash River near Peru.

Last edited:
It's a terrible thought, but apparently even the FBI figured this type of killer would take photos or videos of the crime scene in order to memorialize or share it, according to the RL affidavit.

L's family has already confirmed that L was communicating with a_shots. If we believe LE, KAK's dropbox was sharing CSAM links, which started the largest CSAM investigation in Indiana state history. This circles right back to the idea of the killer taking photos and sharing it. If I had to guess, I think that dropbox is key. If images of the CS were downloaded into that dropbox and links were shared (by anyone), that is another direct connection between KAK (or whoever had access to his a_shots and dropbox accounts) and L, even if there's no proof KAK himself was at the CS that day. The image source had to be a specific device, which can apparently be traced from the image itself, but I'm wondering if LE really just needs that device in their hand. Maybe it's in the Wabash River near Peru.

Based on the questioning in the LE interview transcripts, seems KAK’s phone was at the home on Country club road, accessing CSAM, during the crime … fwiw

Based on the questioning in the LE interview transcripts, seems KAK’s phone was at the home on Country club road, accessing CSAM, during the crime … fwiw
Could he have been viewing the CS in real time from BG? Or watching as CSAM was uploaded? I really do believe there are photos of the scene or the girls out there somewhere.

Can you remind me how we know that investigators were looking into JBC prior to his arrest? I started googling news articles and I only found statements that information was shared with investigators after his name came to light in connection with the other assault/abduction. I think it's possible that when LE says "that info has been shared with us" or "we are aware" they mean that as soon as news broke about JBC, various members of the public immediately started calling tips in.

I think there is more evidence that a different person, PE, was being looked into prior to his altercation with police: Sheriff: Delphi murder investigators requested Etter autopsy results, DNA

Though, it's also possible that LE are trying to say that before they requested autopsy results, they were already aware of PE due to media covering his suicidal interaction with police.
THIS deceased suspect (PE) had been making strange posts on the murder before his death.. that's why he was confronted by the late local sleuth (DR ) as of his connection to the murder ..
just to show you that many suspects showed similar interest in delphi

Nor does the height. Initially, based on one witness’s height, LE said 5’6”. Later, it was between 5’6” to 5’10” (a huge range esp. if we assume that the witness probably compared BG’s height with own). KAK is 6’. I just think he is too massive. Not only height, bones. He appears heavy-boned. BG, not so much.
BG is not overweight by any scale..he is rather bulky because of what he is wearing..there are stuff inside his jacket not a bulging stomach ..like the time when the zodiac was seen with a bulging BELLY and it was thought to be the ropes he used to tie his victims at LB
also KAK was never thin.. they say thinner .. he is still massive built and massive belly that you cant hide
I need to sketch that to show the improbability

Pages 67 through 74 of the 194 page interview covers a lot of chats from numerous dates in 2016. We can say that LE made up all the details they are reading out loud to KAK, but they even say that some of it is what he's being charged for. I'm going to assume, for a moment, that it isn't all LE BS.

Those exchanges are full of "my daddy" stuff. Full of it. There's a mention of a Monday. Lots of questions about if girls are willing to do stuff with "daddy" or older guys (note: the age given does not match anyone exactly, but it's 40 to 43 years old (varies within conversations) in 2016). The other thing that jumps out at me is multiple mentions of "is it bad" phrase being said with these girls. This is also what LE claims a_shots said to L. "Is it bad I'm so into you"...or something like that. Is that some of the second, different user language LE was talking about? So whoever was speaking about "my daddy" stuff in the emilyanne account was likely also speaking as a_shots: "is it bad..."

I can't say who this user was, or if I'm just totally way off track, but if it's true, it's also mentioned in those pages that these chats are all GPS linked to the Peru house. And most happen over long lengths of time, including one instance where the girl contacts emiyanne, instead of the other way around.

Of course this doesn't make the user the killer, but...

I know that it was said that one of the phones was at the house on Country Club Road on the day of the murders and that it was peeping CSAM.
Did say it was there during the time of the murders , or just that it was there that day?
Also, at the beginning of the month , an arrest was made at a home there, and the person arrested does have a connection to the Kline family.
Whether or not it means anything is anyone's guess.

JMO

I know that it was said that one of the phones was at the house on Country Club Road on the day of the murders and that it was peeping CSAM.
Did say it was there during the time of the murders , or just that it was there that day?
Also, at the beginning of the month , an arrest was made at a home there, and the person arrested does have a connection to the Kline family.
Whether or not it means anything is anyone's guess.

JMO
Sorry for overloading the thread, but I'm reading the interview yet again. On pages 161/167, they are talking about this. LE says that KAK told them in the earlier interview (right after Vegas) that he was at his grandparents from twelve to two or twelve to three. Then LE says that his phone was looking up p**n on the wifi at CC Rd. during the time he said he was at his grandparents. So IMO, during the time just directly before the murders, it does indeed appear KAK's phone was at CC Rd. This is my interpretation, anyway.

I think KAK is wiley like a fox. When I read that 194 page redacted interrogation for the first time there was a point before one of the cops left the room where KAK basically said, (paraphrasing) You think you can prove it, then prove it. It was a chilling moment for me. I thought, Oh ok, there you are, I see you now. AJMO
SUNSHINERAY, bbm above You certainly have a wonderful way of identifying the feeling many of us had after reading the transcript. And, even better, took on the challenge of "proving" he was spinning more bs than a tornado in a manure factory!
KAK has stayed under the radar for so long because he was an expert in "Strategic Invisibility." He has done it all his life (by age 10) and into his young adult life by hiding behind these fake personas in pursuit of his voyeuristic hedonism. And now trying to profit from his incarceration, oh pleeeze. Bottom line he is a really sadistic evil dude. Only printable words I can use to describe him.
BTW: TMZ only does entertainment and celebrity gossip/news. In your dreams KK, in your dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1