Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is KAK's 29th charge from 5/14/2016:

35-42-4-6(c)/F5: Child Solicitation Solicitation is for sexual intercourse. Def is 21+ years old an

This is from another case in IN. I wanted to show how the IN courts seem to document Solicitation charges.

35-42-4-6(c)/F5: Child Solicitation-Save as 7192, but solicitation is for other sexual conduct. Def

IMO, this shows that the charge is very specific to what the Solicitation was for, and not just listing the first potential manner as written in the law. In KAK's case, his is for sexual intercourse, which I would think means he was soliciting a young girl to meet in person. To me, this proves he was, indeed, trying to meet girls as far back as mid-2016. JMO.

35-42-4-6(c)/F5: Child Solicitation Solicitation is for sexual intercourse. Def is 21+ years old an

This is from another case in IN. I wanted to show how the IN courts seem to document Solicitation charges.

35-42-4-6(c)/F5: Child Solicitation-Save as 7192, but solicitation is for other sexual conduct. Def

IMO, this shows that the charge is very specific to what the Solicitation was for, and not just listing the first potential manner as written in the law. In KAK's case, his is for sexual intercourse, which I would think means he was soliciting a young girl to meet in person. To me, this proves he was, indeed, trying to meet girls as far back as mid-2016. JMO.
Good catch.
Sets up meeting In person.
Then what? Are the girls too scared to report a rape?

I waded through the charges when they first came out but was never sure if I got them right. Do you know what 7192? Do you have a link handy to which site you use?

Excerpt:

Sec. 6. (a) As used in this section, "solicit" means to command, authorize, urge, incite, request, or advise an individual:

(1) in person;

(2) by telephone or wireless device;

(3) in writing;

(4) by using a computer network (as defined in IC 35-43-2-3(a));

(5) by advertisement of any kind; or

(6) by any other means;

to perform an act described in subsection (b) or (c).

(1) commits the offense by using a computer network (as defined in IC 35-43-2-3(a)) and travels to meet the child or individual the person believes to be a child; or .....

Excerpt:

Sec. 6. (a) As used in this section, "solicit" means to command, authorize, urge, incite, request, or advise an individual:

(1) in person;

(2) by telephone or wireless device;

(3) in writing;

(4) by using a computer network (as defined in IC 35-43-2-3(a));

(5) by advertisement of any kind; or

(6) by any other means;

to perform an act described in subsection (b) or (c).

(1) commits the offense by using a computer network (as defined in IC 35-43-2-3(a)) and travels to meet the child or individual the person believes to be a child; or .....
So in 2020, KAK was charged for his offences under the 2017 code? Is that how it's always done? Should we always look for the code corresponding with the date the crime happened?

Do you know what this is: 35-42-4-6(c)/F5: Child Solicitation-Same as 7192, but solicitation is for other sexual conduct. Def

So in 2020, KAK was charged for his offences under the 2017 code? Is that how it's always done? Should we always look for the code corresponding with the date the crime happened?

Do you know what this is: 35-42-4-6(c)/F5: Child Solicitation-Same as 7192, but solicitation is for other sexual conduct. Def
Note, KAK's charge is (c)F/5. This is what I found:

35-42-4-6(c):

(c) A person at least twenty-one (21) years of age who knowingly or intentionally solicits a child at least fourteen (14) years of age but less than sixteen (16) years of age, or an individual the person believes to be a child at least fourteen (14) years of age but less than sixteen (16) years of age, to engage in sexual intercourse, other sexual conduct (as defined in IC 35-31.5-2-221.5), or any fondling or touching intended to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of either the child or the older person, commits child solicitation, a Level 5 felony. However, the offense is a Level 4 felony if the person solicits the child or individual the person believes to be a child at least fourteen (14) but less than sixteen (16) years of age to engage in sexual intercourse or other sexual conduct (as defined in IC 35-31.5-2-221.5), and:

(1) commits the offense by using a computer network (as defined in IC 35-43-2-3(a)) and travels to meet the child or individual the person believes to be a child; or

(2) has a previous unrelated conviction for committing an offense under this section.

2017 Indiana Code :: TITLE 35. Criminal Law and Procedure :: ARTICLE 42. OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON :: CHAPTER 4. Sex Crimes :: 35-42-4-6. Child solicitation

Note @FrostedGlass, I do NOT know what the Save as 7192 means on the example charge.

Since KAK's is a Level 5 Felony, rather than a 4, it appears he doesn't match the number 1 or 2 listed at the bottom. So, did he use his computer but not travel to the child, or did he solicit in person? I don't know what to make of it.

Last edited:

Also, I checked and this particular code has not been changed between 2017 and 2021 (most current I could find).

"Shirttails" ? "Don't think right pocket"?? Should I leave the room? I am terribly confused or did I miss some posts? Whatever it is, it must be interesting... please expand.
This is the post we are referring to:

Random, but I had never seen this description of BG before. It's DC speaking on 2/24/17.

FBI releases list of behavioral clues to help track down suspect in murders of teens near Indiana trail

"Maybe it's his jeans," he added. "Maybe it's his jacket or his sweatshirt. Maybe it's his shirttail. Maybe it's his posture. Maybe it's the right hand in his pocket."

The page I looked back only had 2017 on up. That's a good question, though.
You asked: "Since KAK's is a Level 5 Felony, rather than a 4, it appears he doesn't match the number 1 or 2 listed at the bottom. So, did he use his computer but not travel to the child, or did he solicit in person? I don't know what to make of it."
Take this with some salt because I have no experience in interpreting codes but I'll guess that the travel part is what bumps the level up to F4.

If we could understand this, we might get a better idea of he operated:
"using a computer network
(as defined in IC 35-43-2-3(a))"

New Murder Sheet podcast episode dropped this afternoon. Details of where KAK was taken while in the custody of ISP and some information about what he told them he was doing at the time of the murders. They caution that while they have verified that KAK said certain things to police, what is not known is how truthful he was being. Seems to me that the MS hosts' sources have shared with them who the target of the investigation is and that members of LE are feeling like the case is getting stronger.

New Murder Sheet podcast episode dropped this afternoon. Details of where KAK was taken while in the custody of ISP and some information about what he told them he was doing at the time of the murders. They caution that while they have verified that KAK said certain things to police, what is not known is how truthful he was being. Seems to me that the MS hosts' sources have shared with them who the target of the investigation is and that members of LE are feeling like the case is getting stronger.

After so many years, to see justice for Abby and Libby and to see a very dangerous person or people removed from society permanently would be such good news. It has been such a heartbreakingly long time coming. Now we wait for the press conference we pray is coming soon. MOO

no they did not say they have moved on which is interesting because right after they said they were looking into him,
they announced a blackout for all media pertaining to the case. like literally right after..which kind of really started
a fire burning in regard to him and within days he exclaimed he couldn't get a fair trial based on everyone thinking he was
the Delphi Killer..isn't it odd? like there was a blackout and no one was saying boo..but JBC put it out there..floated it out there like he was the next big deal and it wasn't going to be fair for him...

oh I am on JBC...until they hold up the rat that did this in my face and tell me he is a confessed DNA matched killer, I will
be sitting here throwing shade his way..because I see right through him. mOO
You know me. SAME. Again, the back and forth in his court case and then straight up pleading guilty and the overlap with the timing of the Anthony_Shots ask. And he lived in Peru with his dad for some time. Rings all my bells. I live in IN and did not pay close attn to the case (too close, IYKWIM) until JBC was arrested that April night. I’m ready to stand corrected, but … just so many things. And for Evansdale, too.

You know me. SAME. Again, the back and forth in his court case and then straight up pleading guilty and the overlap with the timing of the Anthony_Shots ask. And he lived in Peru with his dad for some time. Rings all my bells. I live in IN and did not pay close attn to the case (too close, IYKWIM) until JBC was arrested that April night. I’m ready to stand corrected, but … just so many things. And for Evansdale, too.
MOO but I can't doubt KK and TK involvement at this time. JBC is someone who needs to be off the streets for ever. But re Delphi, MOO, but the Kline's are responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJ1690