Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have listen to the ‘Guys, down the hill’, A LOT.

I have specialized earphones/headphones that have 28 options to choose from for listening, in addition to customizing my own configurations with endless possibilities, including dB and kHz.
Anyway while configuring my own custom sound is when I was certain, without a shadow of a doubt, that these two phrases were said by two different, distinct people. IMHAuditoryO, that is.

Also for reference, rewatching this may help you read between the lines and/or pick up on DC’s tells.

mOo #IMHAspieO

Last edited:
I think KAK would be really naive to sell or share to total strangers or even acquaintances temporary "access" to accounts where victims were primed to let the user procure content, if he ever hoped to use those accounts and identities again in the future. Because once his "clients" have log in and password info, they can quickly and easily change access so that KAK no longer controls the accounts. Forget him locking them out...they'd do that to him right away. And then he's not "emilyanne" and "anthony shots" anymore, he goes back to square one.

Sharing content that he acquired, sure. Sharing access to the accounts with strangers or regular friends, I have a harder time believing, since he apparently used these accounts for such lengths of time. The only way he does this, IMO, is if it was someone he trusted/ knew would not go behind his back to lock him out of the accounts that were so productive for him.

I place some trust in LE and in the media. YouTubers and podcasters who cite 'anonymous sources' of an unknown nature are not something I place my trust in. There are few like YouTuber John Lordan who actually shows and reads from media or LE press releases as well as having interviews from known persons related to the victim or case where I have some degree of trust. I still remember Washington Post journalist, Janet Cooke, who won the Pulitzer Prize about an "anonymous" drug user she called "Jimmy" to protect his anonymous status. It was later proven no such person existed and it was all a lie leading to her forfeiting the Pulitzer. Then there is Jayson Blair who either plagiarized stories or wrote stories citing 'anonymous sources', later proven faked, while writing for NY Times. Sabrina Erdely wrote an article in the Rolling Stone about an "anonymous" rape victim named "Jackie" in a fraternity house and the victim was later to determined to be a fabrication, as well as the story. "Anonymous" can cover up a real source OR a multitude of lies. Such as an individual who really isn't close to the case, but is providing their own unfounded conjecture or rumor.
Is this where I'm supposed to go through every news piece that has used an anonymous source and has not been a fabrication? Because there are a whole lot more of those than those who were caught faking it. The Murder Sheet has had contact and featured many known persons including family members and local journalists. I would recommend listening to their episodes before trying to dismiss their work. The hosts are a journalist and a lawyer. While they may not be covering this case for an employer, they certainly have ethical considerations to make when doing so. If they step over some line or are caught fabricating information, that can have real world consequences for their day to day employment.

I think KAK would be really naive to sell or share to total strangers or even acquaintances temporary "access" to accounts where victims were primed to let the user procure content, if he ever hoped to use those accounts and identities again in the future. Because once his "clients" have log in and password info, they can quickly and easily change access so that KAK no longer controls the accounts. Forget him locking them out...they'd do that to him right away. And then he's not "emilyanne" and "anthony shots" anymore, he goes back to square one.

Sharing content that he acquired, sure. Sharing access to the accounts with strangers or regular friends, I have a harder time believing, since he apparently used these accounts for such lengths of time. The only way he does this, IMO, is if it was someone he trusted/ knew would not go behind his back to lock him out of the accounts that were so productive for him.
Wouldn't password resets have to be done through the email address from which the social media account was originally set up?

So, to change the password of the social media account (say, for example, Instagram), the "client" would not only need the user name and password associated with that Instagram account (where he'd request the password reset); he'd ALSO need the log in name and password of the email address from which that Instagram account was originally set up as that is where the link to reset the password would go.

So, KAK could sell access to the social media account, but retain exclusive access to the email account (thus limiting any password resets to himself).

I am torn between sick phantasy (one cluster) and a person who, cold-heatedly destroyed teenagers for a more prosaic reason and then created the picture of “sick fantasy” (a very different cluster). These two things, the fast murders and spending the time on sick fantasy, diverge. It might be so that if, indeed, two people were involved, one was covering up for the other. Anyhow, the perpetrator is not stupid and knows how to plan. So far, no official poi has fully fit. The only thing about KAK that fits is that he knows electronics. This guy, the killer, is almost hacker level, I think.
bbm

This possibly???

He is a lucky criminal. And shoplifting, the art of seeing distraction and gaps on security is his forte in MOO.
He only got caught in Lafayette because of the EXCELLENT POLICE FORCE they have there. They are just on it in earnest.
MOO just to really point out that the LPD found the girl JBC tortured raped and tried to kill because they didn’t think “oh kids” etc. when the parent called.

They went back after talking to him one time. But more importantly, you can hear their controlled urgency in their radio traffic. They just knew seconds counted. And if it’s a false alarm, then Halelujah.

In contrast the police in Tylee Ryan and JK Vallow case 1.Were openly smirking and derisive of Charles Vallow when he tried to tell them his wife wanted to kill him, and then 2. another department was bizarre in their blasé response to man being shot.
And 3. The missing kids were a long strung out inquiry where a lone reporter, Nate Eaton, provided the moral energy to get to the bottom of why.
And 4. A healthy woman died with pink foam and no autopsy. The sheriff deputy and the coroner did not follow protocol that any unexplained death requires referral to the sheriff and the sheriff to the coroner if the cause of death is not known. The coroner was an EMT, and not qualified to evaluate the cause.
A car wreck or fall, yes, but not a 49 year old woman with a sudden incident of pink foaming of the mouth.

Last edited:
Wouldn't password resets have to be done through the email address from which the social media account was originally set up?

So, to change the password of the social media account (say, for example, Instagram), the "client" would not only need the user name and password associated with that Instagram account (where he'd request the password reset); he'd ALSO need the log in name and password of the email address from which that Instagram account was originally set up as that is where the link to reset the password would go.

So, KAK could sell access to the social media account, but retain exclusive access to the email account (thus limiting any password resets to himself).

You absolutely could be right - but I thought I remembered some friends/acquaintances losing access to Instagram and Facebook, however, because of a situation where an outside person was able to get access to their account and change both the email and phone number associated with the account before they realized. Some of them were eventually able to get their accounts back and some were not. I think nowadays social media apps normally send an email to the original one you used to set up the account asking if you really meant to change those things, or it is avoided by people having 2FA turned on, but in 2016-2017 knowing a login and password was a lot more powerful. But either way - I still think that KAK would be naive to think that an arrangement where he let total strangers or people he didn't know or trust well access these devices and/or accounts wouldn't eventually end by blowing up on him. Only trying to say, that IF there is another user of the accounts, I think it's someone very close to him.

how .. when he he didnt even ask for the phone but just ordered them down the hill ?
how does this speaks of any interest or knowledge about TECH ?
Or maybe very tech knowing the camera of an iPhone 3 (?) would be too grainy at 50 ft.
or just didn’t care and let it go.

You absolutely could be right - but I thought I remembered some friends/acquaintances losing access to Instagram and Facebook, however, because of a situation where an outside person was able to get access to their account and change both the email and phone number associated with the account before they realized. Some of them were eventually able to get their accounts back and some were not. I think nowadays social media apps normally send an email to the original one you used to set up the account asking if you really meant to change those things, or it is avoided by people having 2FA turned on, but in 2016-2017 knowing a login and password was a lot more powerful. But either way - I still think that KAK would be naive to think that an arrangement where he let total strangers or people he didn't know or trust well access these devices and/or accounts wouldn't eventually end by blowing up on him. Only trying to say, that IF there is another user of the accounts, I think it's someone very close to him.
Uhhhh, yeah, his father.

how .. when he he didnt even ask for the phone but just ordered them down the hill ?
how does this speaks of any interest or knowledge about TECH ?
Well, that is what creates some dichotomy in my perception of the situation. One part - corralling, down the hill, killing - reminds me of a professional assassin. Somewhere before, we have discussed a person with some army or marines training, this is how the killing itself looks to me. Not wasting words, done and gone. The parts before the killing - because I do have the feeling that the girls were targeted, tracked - and after the murders, sheer weirdness, as one could guess by now - point at someone with computer interests, Internet-savvy. I’d expert the regular killer to do the job and take a straight cut through the graveyard. But that other part is very different. You know the feeling one experiences when looking at a binary star? Same with this case, it is beyond expression.

Uhhhh, yeah, his father.

I wasn't trying to act like no one else had considered that idea before - sorry if it came off that way. A previous post speculated that maybe KAK sells access to these accounts to multiple people via sharing password and login information. Only trying to say, if he's sharing them (which I think he did, with at least one person), IMO it's not with strangers he met on the internet or people he knows from the barber shop.

so it seems there is no police report of the alleged SKI mask incident..

can we safely say that LE made it up ? is it possible that something like that involving a minor goes un documented yet le knows all about !? how
I've read that, too. I wonder if the FBI took the report, and if so, would there be public record of that? I honestly don't know.

Yesterday I watched both the 2019 & the 2022 presser again. IMHO there is a stark difference in DC’s voice and his mannerisms. He was clearly upset in the 2019 PC but in the 2022 interview he seemed utterly confident and assertive.

I know a lot of people say that others shouldn’t put too much stock into his words but the thing is, word choice matters, tones matter.

Those pc’s and the interviews are scripted well before they’re spoken, they’ve been written to convey various messages that LE wants viewers to know, to think, etc.

Auditory speaking, IMHO, something on their end has clearly and drastically changed, for the better.

mOo

I wasn't trying to act like no one else had considered that idea before - sorry if it came off that way. A previous post speculated that maybe KAK sells access to these accounts to multiple people via sharing password and login information. Only trying to say, if he's sharing them (which I think he did, with at least one person), IMO it's not with strangers he met on the internet or people he knows from the barber shop.
Just for the record, I (the previous poster who speculated...) did not suggest he shared with "strangers he met on the internet or people he knows from the barber shop." I suggested he may have shared with recurring clientele. These would be people who shared illicit material with each other over the internet, but we don't know how they met.

Their families may have been friends for generations (and its only in the latter ones that the rot has set in), they may have met and learned about shared tastes for illicit and illegal materials while attending court-ordered rehab at the same place, or they may have met and developed a limited relationship over the internet (or dark web).

I agree it would be extraordinarily risky for KAK to grant such a relative stranger as someone with whom he had a limited relationship over the internet access to the accounts he had created and worked and victims and false personas he had cultivated. But KAK, while crafty and manipulative, doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the box and he appears to generate his income from these activities. So, the dim bulb may have further dimmed given the right price. And his "client" may have used the access to arrange a double-murder.

Personally, if this is what happened, I'd charge KAK with conspiracy to murder (or whatever the IN equivalent is) because even a dim bulb should have the wits to know that granting access to predators (and that is what these people are) to interact with his cultivated CSAM victims without limits was the equivalent of personally introducing them to a predator they had the false impression they could trust with the knowledge that you have already removed every element of security those children had to protect them.

Last edited:
I knew what you meant. I was just say, "duh."

Just for the record, I (the previous poster who speculated...) did not suggest he shared with "strangers he met on the internet or people he knows from the barber shop." I suggested he may have shared with recurring clientele. These would be people who shared illicit material with each other over the internet, but we don't know how they met.

Their families may have been friends for generations (and its only in the latter ones that the rot has set in), they may have met and learned about shared tastes for illicit and illegal materials while attending court-ordered rehab at the same place, or they may have met and developed a limited relationship over the internet (or dark web).

I agree it would be extraordinarily risky for KAK to grant such a relative stranger as someone with whom he had a limited relationship over the internet access to the accounts he had created and worked and victims and false personas he had cultivated. But KAK, while crafty and manipulative, doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the box and he appears to generate his income from these activities. So, the dim bulb may have further dimmed given the right price. And his "client" may have used the access to arrange a double-murder.

Personally, if this is what happened, I'd charge KAK with conspiracy to murder (or whatever the IN equivalent is) because even a dim bulb should have the wits to know that granting access to predators (and that is what these people are) to interact with his cultivated CSAM victims without limits was the equivalent of personally introducing them to a predator they had the false impression they could trust with the knowledge that you have already removed every element of security those children had to protect them.

I'm apologizing a lot today but again - sorry if my post came off as a refutation of something you specifically said (it wasn't meant to be that, but a jumping-off point into the discussion). Sometimes in the past when we discussed KAK's "sharing," speculation came up - from various posters - that maybe KAK isn't the one who committed the murders, but he knows who did. I've seen speculation that maybe, for example, it's JBC, who doesn't have many apparent connections to KAK but who may or may not have known the same local barber; or, maybe it's a total stranger he has exchanged illicit material with, so while he "knows" who used the account, he doesn't know this person's real identity. So, I wasn't trying to disagree with anything to do with him sharing in general but, in my opinion, it's someone closer to him than those two ideas that always seem to come up.

I'm apologizing a lot today but again - sorry if my post came off as a refutation of something you specifically said (it wasn't meant to be that, but a jumping-off point into the discussion). Sometimes in the past when we discussed KAK's "sharing," speculation came up - from various posters - that maybe KAK isn't the one who committed the murders, but he knows who did. I've seen speculation that maybe, for example, it's JBC, who doesn't have many apparent connections to KAK but who may or may not have known the same local barber; or, maybe it's a total stranger he has exchanged illicit material with, so while he "knows" who used the account, he doesn't know this person's real identity. So, I wasn't trying to disagree with anything to do with him sharing in general but, in my opinion, it's someone closer to him than those two ideas that always seem to come up.
Do you think that this person who is closer to him is dead or alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven