Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two sketches released in Delphi murders are not of the same man, Indiana State Police say
"While both sketches were drawn in 2017, police clarified that the renderings are "not the same person."

The old sketch shows a man in the age range of 40 to 50 years old, according to police. He appears to be older than the newly released sketch, which appears to depict a much younger man.

On Wednesday, police said the man in the second sketch could be in his 20s to late 30s. His appearance could be different, police say, if he has grown facial hair or has longer or shorter hair.

"The Delphi community should reflect back on people they know in the community that look similar to the sketch released on April 22," the release said."
Am I dreaming or are the 2 sketches made by 2 different artists?

Sketch No. 1= with the help of several witnesses
New sketch No. 2= with the help of ONE witness

If 2 artists made the 2 sketches, then I would be surprised even more so about the similarity of the suspects (which I'm recognizing).

What is behind his head above it on his left side, apparently inside the hood?

Right. So, he was trying to cover up his looks. He had a purpose in mind and did try to disguise himself. I'll bet with the initial pics and artist rendition he felt like a genius! Yeah. Thinking about that makes me more suspicious that someone came forward months after the murders to give a description of the perp. Was it a ruse?

If 2 artists made the 2 sketches, then I would be surprised even more so about the similarity of the suspects (which I'm recognizing).
Any similarity is coincidental, as these depictions were of two different men.

Both were also made by different artists.

I feel very strongly that they know who the suspect is. I called in a tip tonight that I feel confident about. I almost didn’t because I felt so certain they already were on to it . I was able to do so based upon the new information provided on Monday.
Thank you for calling in the tip! I hope it pays off!

Yes, two different artists

A few cars would be able to park at the "second entrance" but, as for a real parking lot, I think the only one is by the "main entrance."

There is CCTV by the main entrance... if BG parked by where the old welfare building was, I don't think the CCTV by the main entrance could pick up that information. However... the old welfare building parking lot is very close to the park entrance... it would be very interesting to know if that's how LE knows of the car and for how long it remained parked there, imo.

My edit for brevity.

ETA: I just read a comment about how it is the driver they're looking for and not for people who saw the car parked in the welfare parking lot. So, disregard that part of my comment! Sorry to confuse things... I had not read the latest...

Initially in this case, several people produced videos and discussions as to what possibly occurred.
I remember one guy discussing in detail, in his video about a car nearby, and also near the cemetery.
He spoke about possible access and getaway that may have occurred.
I hope others can recall this.
MOO.

Sketch #1 - July 17, 2017

A sketch authorities released Monday of a man considered the main suspect in the February killings of two northern Indiana girls was drawn in part from descriptions provided by someone who saw the suspect around the time the girls were slain, a sheriff said.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said the witness saw the man walking near Delphi, about 60 miles (100 kilometers) northwest of Indianapolis, but only recently met with an FBI sketch artist to provide facial details for the rendering released by State Police.
Witness aided in sketch of suspect in Indiana teens' deaths

Sketch #2 - Feb 17, 2017 (Released April 22, 2019)

The sketch artist with ISP who drew the face, Master Trooper Taylor Bryant, told the Indianapolis Star the picture presented as being new Monday had in fact been drawn Feb. 17, 2017, three days after the bodies of the two girls were discovered.

In vague terms, Bryant told the Star the image was based on the description of a man by a witness who reported seeing something they felt needed to be reported. The sketch is a "ballpark estimation of what the person looks like."
'New' Delphi suspect sketch was drawn days after murders of 2 Indiana girls, artist says

Sketch #1 - July 17, 2017

A sketch authorities released Monday of a man considered the main suspect in the February killings of two northern Indiana girls was drawn in part from descriptions provided by someone who saw the suspect around the time the girls were slain, a sheriff said.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said the witness saw the man walking near Delphi, about 60 miles (100 kilometers) northwest of Indianapolis, but only recently met with an FBI sketch artist to provide facial details for the rendering released by State Police.
Witness aided in sketch of suspect in Indiana teens' deaths

Sketch #2 - Feb 17, 2017 (Released April 22, 2019)

The sketch artist with ISP who drew the face, Master Trooper Taylor Bryant, told the Indianapolis Star the picture presented as being new Monday had in fact been drawn Feb. 17, 2017, three days after the bodies of the two girls were discovered.

In vague terms, Bryant told the Star the image was based on the description of a man by a witness who reported seeing something they felt needed to be reported. The sketch is a "ballpark estimation of what the person looks like."
'New' Delphi suspect sketch was drawn days after murders of 2 Indiana girls, artist says

Ballpark yes. The hair is wrong.

I feel very strongly that they know who the suspect is. I called in a tip tonight that I feel confident about. I almost didn’t because I felt so certain they already were on to it . I was able to do so based upon the new information provided on Monday.

Great you called in a tip.:):):)
Hope you're the one helping lead us to this murderer.
You may find a reward at the end.:)

I think he was visiting him mom. Brought her flowers the day before Valentines day because he would be spending Valentines day with a girlfriend. Or at least he wanted his mom to think so.

He could have been visiting the cemetery, and parked his car there.
Then he goes for his evil walk.
MOO.

Ok, where can I find a list of things not to mention?

Very good question. I used the report function to ask if g. c. was still off-limits, and to beg the moderator to post on the subject. I didn’t follow this case through its first 80 threads, so I have no idea what happened way-back-when, but it’s unfair to us to have these unspoken rules.

Is the reason for increasing uncertainty perhaps because we’re all still quite theory-less given the new information?

A huge amount of the last 90 or so threads was based (wasted) on ideas pertaining to the first sketch. I can’t begin to imagine how all the people of Delphi feel, considering all the many ways this crime has touched each one of them directly.
Wouldn't the residents of Delphi be worried that someone else could be attacked by this perpetrator?! It doesn't seem like LE is putting out any kind of warning. If I lived there, and had a teenager, I would be very nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member