Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The April 22,2019 PC introducing the new sketch was held at the Canal Center Delphi, basically around the corner for the the Delphi CVS.
Interesting. I think that new sketch captures his eyes perfectly. Maybe all of this was purposeful, the location of the release and the new photo as if to say "Mr. Allen we are on to you..."

I think he may be a lot grayer and has aged since the day of the murders, so he may have looked more like the sketches 5 yrs ago, IMO
It must be hard for witnesses to remember every feature. Maybe the witness remembered the eyes and facial hair the most, and that's why the eyes look so similar. Didn’t he have the facial hair in the picture on the drivers license from 2017?

maybe, if he used drugs to subdue the girls at any point.
I've considered that he may well have done just that.
I wonder if those ppl that saw him on there have been brought in to ID him.
Possible - maybe they did this from a look book of photos of possible guys vs an in person lineup? Maybe they got a photo from a mug shot (prior arrest perhaps?) or maybe a covert shot from in the community and didn't tell them who they were seeing?

LE is unlikely to outrightly describe a suspect as either short or fat but that’s what this description has eluded to IMO. We also don’t know how long LE had RMA on their radar but he probably didn’t rise to the top just yesterday.

FBI description: The FBI said the suspected killer is a white man who weighs between 180 and 200 pounds. He stands between 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and was wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket or coat and a hoodie.
AND... it is wise protocol to use common terms most people understand when you want their cooperation.

Even when questioning witnesses or communicating descriptions they commonly are encouraged look at height in comparison with themselves or people they know or objects (door frames, automobiles etc) when describing suspects.

That's because most people just dont grasp what exactly 5'9 is. For example

One interesting possibility I heard raised on the prosecutors podcast is that if Allen and KAK are not connected, the recent LE focus on KAK and the anthony_shots account could have been an attempt to successfully rule him out. If you think you have your guy, but you also have digital evidence that a local pedophile was catfishing your victims, a prosecutor might want to do everything possible to undermine any potential defense argument that the pedophile was the actual killer.

Personally I think that's less likely than them actually being connected since I'm not sure LE would have made a public request for information in that scenario, but it is worth considering.

They absolutely will describe them as short if it's an outlier. If multiply people said he was short in their description then that's a good blurb to give to the public. A very good one. Just like they'll describe tattoos etc.
They look for what makes the perp different.

Not all LE of course especially if they aren't experienced with dealing with the public and actually hunting perps. But it's a technique that is basic. You look for outlying factors.

Specifying the height in feet and inches just seems a far more clear cut and professional approach to me so I‘m not going to criticize. How would anyone know what “short“ is supposed to suggest - 4’6” is also short. And 5’4” to 5’8” is an average height in some cultures.

It seems like such a complex crime that it’s hard to believe this would be the perp’s first attack. It looks like he was probably there looking for prey. He stalked his prey. He ordered them to a secluded place. He then did whatever he did and killed them. He had to be confident he could control two adolescents.

Hopefully this was the last time the perp killed.

any profilers chime in on this? it seems odd that he just started as well. Don't they start much earlier in life?

One of the articles said he was arrested on suspicion of murder.
When a person is booked on suspicion or investigation of a crime, it means that the charges haven't been filed by the prosecutor yet. They are booked on probable cause based on LE statements. It doesn't mean anything, just that they wanted to get him in custody and charges will be filed asap.

LE is unlikely to outrightly describe a suspect as either short or fat but that’s what this description has eluded to IMO. We also don’t know how long LE had RMA on their radar but he probably didn’t rise to the top just yesterday.

FBI description: The FBI said the suspected killer is a white man who weighs between 180 and 200 pounds. He stands between 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and was wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket or coat and a hoodie.
..and with soled boots, 5'6" would be close... but how tall were the girls? maybe they were not initially afraid because he did not tower over them... remember he ambles across the bridge without hesitation and he (possibly?) carries the bodies so he is strong. maybe he moved some boxes and carried things around in his job. there is so much we do not know about his background... did he hunt and fish around there?

Underhill said he recognized Allen as a fairly frequent customer of the pub he manages.

“I would talk; he wouldn’t say much. He seems like a normal guy,” said Underhill. “One of my servers was telling me that he wouldn’t speak much.”

Much gratitude to LE for their unwavering fight and perseverance to bring the killer of Libby and Abby to Justice. Hoping this also helps Libby and Abby's families. For 5 years, we were all worried about more innocents being harmed and the families never knew if anyone they passed by could possibly be the killer. Now they can stop wondering.
I found this article and feel that RA was taunting LE and the public by having his photo taken at a bar near the police sketch hanging of the perp IMO. Typical sociopathic behavior. And I do feel bad for his family, esp his own child. This must be a nightmare for them.
Wish the perp had never been born so Libby and Abby could have lived full lives.
So many heartfelt thanks to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member