Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
press conference just annoyed me why have one if you're not goung to say anything all well i guess the internet is going to keep spreading lies and having people go down rabbitt holes for clicks on you tube

Questions: have probable cause established according to judge. cannot discuss it

Carter question, won't discuss timeline of events today, no sniffing now, I think he was crying earlier.

can't understand questions, someone asked about reward, won't discuss reward.

prosecutor: haven't closed door on investigation, continue to leave tip line open, will examine all info gathered, even new info, see where it leads, not often to seal legal filings, but because still open investigation, needed to seal them. must protect integrity of case, can't taint the case.

I wonder why the probable cause affidavit was sealed and why they won't talk about evidence? I hope it isn't weak.
I've seen it sealed in slam dunk cases. They gave the reason too. They want to make sure there are no additional suspects in this "ongoing investigation."

"Sealed because it’s still ongoing, there will be a public hearing on whether they will remain sealed"

they have to, i am guessing their solicitors office is already getting smashed with FOIA requests and if they don't hold one someone else will ask for one

so its going to happen one way or another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member