Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it is a little aggravating that we couldn’t get any more details, this is what I expected, and at the end of the day they will be made available at some point down the road, so it’s just about patience. I’ll just take solace in the fact that Abby and Libby’s killer is behind bars and off the streets so he can’t hurt anyone else.

Now we wait… and chat until we find out more.

Here are my very messy, not polished notes:
Delphi Presser Notes
ISP PIO from Lafayette started

Doug Carter - visibly affected.
Not a day to celebrate. But the arrest is on 2 counts of murder is the beginning of …

If any other persons had a role in any way, that person will be held accountable.

Carter mentioned Agent Jeremy Clinton? Clifton? and Agent _ Colfers? US Marshal Services

This is really important - today is not the day for details concerning the arrest. Today is NOT that day. Investigation far from complete. Won’t risk integrity by releasing documents or information before the appropriate time. PCA wis sealed and not available. Asking for your patience and understanding while system of due process works. All arrested are presumed innocent.

A successful conclusion = a guilty verdict.

Please continue to offer tips. Please continue doing that.

Felt a surprise feeling of peace today. Hopes we all felt it too. “But remember, we’re NOT done.”

Tobe: stuff about God.
Nicholas McKlugen? CC Prosecutor:
2 counts of murder. Investigation on going. Call in tips about any other person you might have or on RA. Per the court order we cannot talk about evidence in PC or charging information. Now is not that day. Today is about focusing on Abby and Libby. Entered prelim not guilty. Pretrial in Jan, Trail March .. 20?

Q&A

When did he become a suspect? Can’t say.
Is this man one you spoke to early on Carter? Can’t say.

Carter, what did L& A teach you? Resilience and the value of each day.
More individuals involved in this case? We haven’t closed the door on this investigation.
How do Klines fit it? Not gonna comment on that right now.

I think part of that presser (in addition to providing basic info) was to incite people to continue with tips. There might be some people who are now having "aha" moments about the perp or potential other perps and those people might now feel compelled to speak up.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member