IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, anyway, "no threat to the public" and "draw your own conclusions abut the situation...". Alrighty then.

I reaaaalllly wonder if this is L and L's guy....

Find this killer(s)!!

Whatever happened those poor girls must have been terrified!

Who are L and L? I haven't been able to keep up with the threads.

I wish we knew too.

I'm still thinking the images might have been from one of the girl's phones or from the phone of another visitor. The images I've seen from wildlife camera traps are black and white. I suppose there are different kinds....

jmopinion, subject to change at any moment!

If the photo was from someone's phone...wouldn't they have to be up in a tree or something for it to be at this angle? It just seems like we're looking "down" on him from a distance or something and it's zoomed it. Maybe that's just my bad eyes though. I agree with those who say it is likely a trail cam.

Who are L and L? I haven't been able to keep up with the threads.

If the photo was from someone's phone...wouldn't they have to be up in a tree or something for it to be at this angle? It just seems like we're looking "down" on him from a distance or something and it's zoomed it. Maybe that's just my bad eyes though. I agree with those who say it is likely a trail cam.

Also, if it was from their phone, why wouldn't they just state that? I don't see what the harm would be in mentioning if the photo was taken from one of the girls' phone.

It's absolutely fascinating to me that we all look at the exact same images and see completely different things. Can you imagine LE wading thru tips? It's like playing telephone using your eyes lol

Also, if it was from their phone, why wouldn't they just state that? I don't see what the harm would be in mentioning if the photo was taken from one of the girls' phone.

Well at the time of the photo release that had not confirmed they had the phones. That information came out today.indirectly (still really mot sure)

However here is a link which has Liberty's photo of Abby on it . Picture her being farther down the bridge on the same side and imagine zooming in on that. I
think the image would look much like the one we see of the man that is released. I don't know that I am right but this is good sleuthing discussion so I bring it forth.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/two-bodies-found-hunt-missing-9821851

seems he might have something stashed in his jacket or hoodie. might of wanted to keep hands exposed so no one thinks he is carrying something. might of known camera was there, if local

It's absolutely fascinating to me that we all look at the exact same images and see completely different things. Can you imagine LE wading thru tips? It's like playing telephone using your eyes lol

Today on one of the news clips I heard them say " we have gotten hundreds of tips, however, we have no leads. I about ran myself in circles over that one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-called-Yellow-links-strangers-Snapchat.html

I wonder if the girls were using this new "Yellow" app. The new "Tinder" for teenagers apparently. Pretty scary, as you swipe right based on a photo (could be anyone behind the pic), and then connect and chat on snapchat. I knew nothing about this until my teenage son came home a few weeks ago and said everyone was using it in his school.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I tried a de-blurring software on the image on top. Probably not much more help, but I thought it might have been worth a shot. However, I do think that he is wearing a camo ball cap for sure now.

Attachments

• large_res.png
    large_res.png
    942 KB · Views: 1,371
  • large.jpg
    large.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,369
Are their any plans for a news conference today that LE have stated?

First, I agree, tough to keep up. Second, L&L are Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins. There are 37 threads, which can be found here on the first post in thread 37: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...8-amp-Lyric-Cook-10-Evansdale-13-July-2012-37

ETA: P.S. if you haven't read about their case, be ready for some deja vu. (And tears!)

Another case that had some parallels, although the victims were boys in this case - and for those questioning how 2 can be overpowered by one perp, though we've seen in many cases, including with adults not just kids - is the nearly 25 year old Charlie Keever & Jonathan Sellers case in San Diego.

They were two young boys on a bike ride who also used to play along forts/trails in the Otay River area here.

It took about 8 years before their killer was eventually tied to their case (he's now on death row here) but they were also found left near a river:

Defense attorney Larry Ainbinder told the jury that the victims somehow came into contact with Erskine the day they died and were "overpowered, bound, gagged" and killed.

"And unspeakable crimes were committed against them," the attorney said. "They were strangled and they were murdered and they were horrified."

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...s-detailed-erskine-trial-2003sep22-story.html

Ok putting several ideas together and thinking out loud regarding this guy and the layered look of the clothing... do packing plants have a cold room or freezer? I think they probably do. Also there are a couple of the rso guys that have the right body build. And where are those guys going to find jobs? What time do the shifts, if any change at the plant? Like I said, thinking out loud.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Maybe Steelman will volunteer to get dressed up and walk about in front of his trail cam so we can compare ?

Just need

Blue jacket
Wig with brown bangs
Flat cap
Gun/water bottle in pocket
Brown fanny pack
Brown hoodie
Dog to stuff inside jacket (optional)

Hmmmm.........I'll have to try and get all of that together for a picture.

In the meantime, I can only offer you a high resolution picture of myself, taken by one of those game cameras suspended above the field you see at pro football stadiums.

Go Dallas (with a lisp).jpg

Go ahead............analyze it.............I dare ya'.

So just a thought. Perhaps they are looking for this guy to question him about the couple that where spotted that day as well? We so often rule out couples as people don't often think of women in these scenarios. However there are always the ones who find each other such as Bernardo and Holmolka and the couple in the Tori Stafford case. Everyone keeps saying that it is hard to imagine one person committing this crime, so who knows maybe it wasn't a single person.

I just watched local news, they are definitely interested in the guy in pic. Seems more than as a potential witness...One local who was questioned by LE bc of a tip that came in said they went through his phone specifically. He was cleared. (He just looks similar) This makes me think again about these poor girls meeting up with a predator from online. The land owner said they had to have gotten there by walking on their own, that it would have been too physical to carry them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO it looks like that is a button up coat as opposed to zip up. It appears to be bulging between the buttons (like someone is wearing too small a dress shirt). JMO

Hmmmm.........I'll have to try and get all of that together for a picture.

In the meantime, I can only offer you a high resolution picture of myself, taken by one of those game cameras suspended above the field you see at pro football stadiums.

View attachment 110180

Go ahead............analyze it.............I dare ya'.

Nice pom poms 🤣

I just watched local news, they are definitely interested in the guy in pic. Seems more than as a potential witness...One local who was questioned by LE bc of a tip that came in said they went through his phone specifically. He was cleared. (He just looks similar) This makes me think again about these poor girls meeting up with a predator from online. The land owner said they had to have gotten there by walking on their own, that it would have been too physical to carry them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that can mean they know Abby or Liberty or both were lead from contact from a smart phone, or they checked to make sure this guys phone was not pinging the towers during active phone use.

I'm beginning to get a little nervous about the fact that no one has been brought in for questioning about this yet.

Are you going to tell me that nobody in that community recognizes this guy ?

I thought this case was going to have a speedy arrest, at least within the first 48 hours or so. If we're still sitting at this same point 24 hours from now.......we've got a big problem on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500