IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to get a little nervous about the fact that no one has been brought in for questioning about this yet.

Are you going to tell me that nobody in that community recognizes this guy ?

I thought this case was going to have a speedy arrest, at least within the first 48 hours or so. If we're still sitting at this same point 24 hours from now.......we've got a big problem on our hands.
I was just typing the exact same thing.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm beginning to get a little nervous about the fact that no one has been brought in for questioning about this yet.

Are you going to tell me that nobody in that community recognizes this guy ?

I thought this case was going to have a speedy arrest, at least within the first 48 hours or so. If we're still sitting at this same point 24 hours from now.......we've got a big problem on our hands.

It is a crappy image and we dont know why they want it. It is from a video zoom out and captured at it's max, so it could anyone or could also just be that the person who is about to walk by him is the suspect but they need picture man in court to say ,yes I saw that man there.

Hmmmm.........I'll have to try and get all of that together for a picture.

In the meantime, I can only offer you a high resolution picture of myself, taken by one of those game cameras suspended above the field you see at pro football stadiums.

View attachment 110180

Go ahead............analyze it.............I dare ya'.

Borrow the guy in fronts cap and you nailed it :thumb:

btw nice pom poms

Anyone else finding the statements comming from LE a little bit...odd?

Two girls are murdered, and yet they don't believe there is any danger to the community at large? Hmmm...There is a murderer on the loose, who just killed two young people, no one knows who or where the perp is. I would think that constitutes a "danger" to the public.

I know we are not hearing everything that is known by LE at this time, but there are some rather interesting statements they're throwing out there, that leave me the feeling that social media is at the root of their tragic fates.

"Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children. “I think people need to be cautious and careful,” Riley said. “Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what’s going on in their lives. That’s the most important thing I can say at this point in time.”

Sounds like standard "good parenting advice" but does it pertain to this particular case? We know the girls were dropped off by Liberty's older sister, were the parents unaware? And that last bit about "Know what's going on in their lives"... was something "going on" perhaps in the virtual lives of the girls, that no one was really paying attention to, or felt there was cause to be concerned about?

How likely is it, that on the very day, these beautiful girls went that spot to enjoy a hike, there just happened to be a predatory murder laying in wait on that trail?

Makes me suspect the girls revealed their plan to go hiking, on social media, and the perp took advantage of that knowledge.

Everybody that walked by that camera got a short video clip filmed of themselves. The majority of people probably had no idea it was even there, especially if the owner camouflaged it really well. I'm sure that Abby and Libby also showed up on that camera, along with the female witness, a couple of raccoons, 3 or 4 deer, and God only knows how many people that crossed in the days prior to this murder.

All that law enforcement released to the public was the two photos that everybody has seen, and those photos were actually screen captures from the low resolution game camera video. I'm sure there was a whole lot more on that SD card then what we've all seen.

Yes! I wonder why they don't just post a short video clip. I think things would be a lot more clear. If it was a trail cam, I wonder how long the videos were? If it recorded for a set amount of time, they might have the girls walking off with him or him turning around to follow them or something else equally incriminating.

My only concern is that it may have been from one of the girls' phones and I think everyone would have a really hard time knowing they took a video of their killer, even if it wasn't intentional. If they were playing on their phones on the bridge and on Snapchat, they could have easily recorded the guy if he was in the area at the time.

Isn't the location where they were found called Mears Hill on the Crooked Road to
Camden? It's very rugged and the hill is steep going down to Deer Creek.
You would not expect to meet anyone out there.
It's like someone knew they were there. So sad!

Lafayette is about 30 miles
Indianapolis is about 70-80 miles
Fort Wayne is about 100 miles
Those would be what I consider the closest big cities.

Lafayette is actually only about 17 miles.
I would add in maybe Kokomo, which is 35 miles away. In Kokomo there is a 14 year old girl missing since February 4th (http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/y...cle_716c07c2-f0a2-11e6-b469-2f8895787788.html) and also a missing 18 year old woman since October (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lerkin-18-Kokomo-11-Oct-2016&highlight=kokomo)

Anyone local - have all the tracks been removed from the bridge and if so, how far on either side? There is a pictures somewhere on here of the bridge with tracks in place, but both of the pics Liberty posted and the pic of the guy do not have tracks in them. If they have all been removed, moot point. But if they have been removed in specific areas, maybe it can narrow down where the guy was and the camera was when the pic was taken. Right? Or have I finally gone bonkers?

I took the pic of Abigail on the tracks from http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/two-bodies-found-hunt-missing-9821851. I don't have camera editing, but this is where I see what may be a person by the tree. However, if it is, he does not appear to be as bundled up as the guy we have seen from LE's pic. This one seems to be in a blue sweatshirt, bare head?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0962.jpg
    IMG_0962.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,012
Isn't the location where they were found called Mears Hill on the Crooked Road to
Camden? It's very rugged and the hill is steep going down to Deer Creek.
You would not expect to meet anyone out there.
It's like someone knew they were there. So sad!

There's an RSO with a Camden address on the website.

Maybe law enforcement needs to quit doing the slow-drip routine and try releasing the video footage in it's actual form. An actual video with moving parts.

Seeing how a person walks can be a huge identifier, not to mention the video is probably a lot clearer than these heavily pixilated screenshots.

I guess that will be the next piece of the puzzle they drop on us. Drip, drip, drip, drip.................

I took the pic of Abigail on the tracks from http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/two-bodies-found-hunt-missing-9821851. I don't have camera editing, but this is where I see what may be a person by the tree. However, if it is, he does not appear to be as bundled up as the guy we have seen from LE's pic. This one seems to be in a blue sweatshirt, bare head?

attachment.php

I feel like algebra could help us figure out that slope. The one from the platform to the tree the "person " is by. I can't believe I really found a use for Algebra.

I agree 100% with you! Also, the individual in the woods seems to be walking towards a boardwalk that leads up to the railroad. He probably started to walk behind them after this picture and it all just went downhill from there. Great eye!!!
*It's my first post and I didnt quote the post I was referring to! Sorry about that, I will repost this with the post I'm referring to*

:wagon::greetings: Welcome to WS maryann290

I feel like algebra could help us figure out that slope. The one from the platform to the tree the "person " is by. I can't believe I really found a use for Algebra.

I'm going to force my kids to read this thread ;).

I am having a mental moment. What is the website for SO's? watchdog?? UGH

I guess I don't think I can really convince anyone that there is no way for anyone to be in the trees since I've tried but I'll leave this here. Access at both ends of the bridge is very high. Those are the tops of trees you're seeing.

Youtube

Deer Creek High Bridgewimp

I guess I can't link it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors