IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one is considering the 2 men recently arrested for another crime, at Monon, possible suspects? Even though there are 2 of them & LE stated 2 suspects in the Libby & Abby case is a possibility?

I thought that initially until the most recent press conference when LE alluded to it not being a chance encounter.

Edited to add link:
"One of two things happened. It was a chance encounter — that's possible. Don't think it's likely, but it's possible," Bursten said. "Or that person knew that they were going to be there. That's possible as well."
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...uspect-in-Indiana-Girls-Deaths-414509673.html

This has been my hunch for the past 3 days. Days that I've spent just riveted by these girls story. Imo, he's familiar with this area and has spent a great deal of time here at this bridge,creek and trails. I also have this very speculative "feeling" that he has some tie to either one of these girls, but possibly their family members.....friend of a friend, friend of a coworker, friend of a neighbor. An acquaintance type of connection.
I'm not sure if they has been much discussion regarding the BG having his hands in his jeans pocket or not, but I find this very telling for several reasons:
1. I feel that it shows that he is not only familiar but comfortable on that bridge......Done that walk before! Probably many, many times before!
2. He's trying to appear nonthreatening and what better way than to conseal his hands while walking!
3. Imo and a huge hunch; is that he is a "hands in the pants pocket" kind of guy. This is a normal, comfortable secure position for his hands to be in. Daily part of his normal physical demeanor. I think your either a hands in the pocket kinda guy or your not! It doesn't mean that on occasion you wouldn't put them in there if your hands get cold, but if you were wearing a jacket similar to the one BG is wearing in the photo, your hands would probably be more comfortable there.
My theory comes from having a husband and 2 sons and all the maleness that surrounds them. Any thoughts?

I wonder if releasing more info from the cell phone could jeopardize the case if someone is arrested? Not sure. If there is more i.e. suspect walking, more vocalization from the suspect, why not release it and bleep out the girls?

You might be right. But the fbi only released two stills from a video.. None of us have any idea why those two stills were the only ones released. We are guessing. Abby could have walked back up the bridge, which is why Libby was filming her. I'm just guessing.
We also dont know if the video with the image is the same video that the 'down the hill' came from. Just that libby took them both.

We have no context between the two, and no idea why Libby was recording the POI. Was it by accident? Or was she spooked by him? Its all just guess work.

I absolutely agree that we don't have much to work with. BUT we also don't know why they havent released the video of that man walking across the bridge. There has to be a reason why not.

Any ideas?
Hi everyone, I am brand new to WS, so hello. Been a lurker on and off for a few years and most recently followed ZuZu's case. I have some thoughts I thought I might share? I have been doing some photo enhancing and I swear I see Abby's jacket in the second photo. It looks to me that she is very close to the suspect (BG). For that to be true, it would mean that the girls turned back at some point on the bridge to where they entered and encountered the guy. Abby would have been quite far ahead and it is quite possible that Libby was just filming at that point for fun. I say that they had to have turned back for all this to be true because of where the sun is on the guy (he is heading south?) so now they were heading north.

The guy looks to me like a typical Mississippi guy (I used to live there) in his style of dress so he looks normal in that way. When I enhanced the photos I was convinced that he is wearing a camo baseball cap with small bill. In one photo he looks quite young to me. In the other not so much. I would almost say it was two different guys (like father and son?) but I know it is the same person. Weird how two frames could be so different.

attachment.php
attachment.php
My photos of the jacket. What do you all think?

Attachments

• ABBY JACKETmanuntitled.jpg
    ABBY JACKETmanuntitled.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 785
  • abbybridgeuntitled.png
    abbybridgeuntitled.png
    383.3 KB · Views: 796
So no one is considering the 2 men recently arrested for another crime, at Monon, possible suspects? Even though there are 2 of them & LE stated 2 suspects in the Libby & Abby case is a possibility?

I would definitely consider them! Normal people don't just expose themselves!

They were two separate incidences if I'm not mistaken, and another local pointed out it happened on the part of the trail that's in Indianapolis. So not really IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also LE said there MIGHT be two suspects, MIGHT. Seems like they don't know but aren't ruling it out.

I'm not following absolutely everything, but I do want to say thank you for updating and your musings. I've been lurking on this forum for a bit, having a personal connection with murder, so it's comforting that people are trying to get to the bottom of this.

This case has shaken me.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry for your loss.
The man who murdered my sister had only been out of prison 10 days for threatening to slash a 13 year olds throat but he didn't get to do it. Unfortunately he slashed my poor sisters 5 times. I think the police know to look at those kind of people first. At least I hope so...

CNN is also reporting that the voice recording was taken right before the girls were murdered. Jean Caserez reported on the story.
Thank you, I've been wondering about the timeline.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Here is what I think will prove out....hopefully very soon.

1. It was a crime of opportunity mostly
2. The BG frequents bridges and areas like this
3. The BG is from within 100 miles of the Delphi area
4. He may have done this before since he frequents remote places and bridge sites like this
5. He is in his 50s.
6. He routinely wears an outfit similar to the one in the picture

Without sleuthing the specific POI that many people are already aware, these sort of character traits all make sense to what we know about the case.

All just MOO

Honestly we don't know if it caught the entire act. It could still be horrific without recording it all. How awful for the people who've heard or seen it...

We have not been told the manner of death. If it is as horrific as we all expect it was, that alone is reason enough to put this guy on the FBI's most wanted list....due to being a menace to society.

CNN is also reporting that the voice recording was taken right before the girls were murdered. Jean Caserez reported on the story.

Quality journalism is dead.

I wonder if releasing more info from the cell phone could jeopardize the case if someone is arrested? Not sure. If there is more i.e. suspect walking, more vocalization from the suspect, why not release it and bleep out the girls?
So many reasons for not releasing it IMO. Maybe he was only seen in an instant and that is all? Abby put her phone in her pocket, for example. Something upsetting happened immediately after that? You just never know. I wish more was offered as much as the next person. I'm trusting in LE's decision/reason for not putting out more Information.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OT, a bit: has anyone else received an odd message in their box from a poster who registered yesterday, and has made no posts?

No. But, this has happened to me in another case and I blocked them.

Oh... Did the message reveal anything of interest?

Here is what I think will prove out....hopefully very soon.

1. It was a crime of opportunity mostly
2. The BG frequents bridges and areas like this
3. The BG is from within 100 miles of the Delphi area
4. He may have done this before since he frequents remote places and bridge sites like this
5. He is in his 50s.
6. He routinely wears an outfit similar to the one in the picture

Without sleuthing the specific POI that many people are already aware, these sort of character traits all make sense to what we know about the case.

All just MOO

Agree, although he could be younger than 50s. He LOOKS like he's in his 50s but the photo is terrible quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member