IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI:

Below is a link to an article I found that has a great deal of information (with links as sources)...
As well as links to videos of pressers, audio of the perp.. etc....

It is from 7-25-17....

I have posted below just the headings of the sections of the articles...

Perhaps it could help organize some thoughts...

Or help some people catch up....(like I need! :giggle:...)

Or....???

:seeya:

*********************:websleuther: ***************:websleuther: ******

http://www.yourtango.com/2017300310...abigail-williams-liberty-german-murder-delphi

Heartbreaking Details About The Murders Of Liberty German And Abigail Williams, Who Recorded Their Killer Prior To Their Deaths

1. Timeline of events in the murder of Abigail Williams and Liberty German that took place on February 13, 2017.

2. Timeline of the search operations and law enforcement communication that took place on February 14, 2017.

3. Details, information and press conference in the days after the murder of Abby and Libby.

4. Press conference.

5. Police release recording of suspect saying "down the hill" taken from a video from Liberty German's phone.

6. Video showing the timeline of the crime, locations, and photo edits.

7. The Delphi community comes together to help the families of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

8. Information leading to the arrest of the killer is needed!

(Much more at link above...)

This inverted photo was posted many threads back, it looks like a hoodie, IMO
attachment.php
Thats certainly the color I hope to see him in next!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this will help any either, but I tried cleaning up the picture I bit more. Unfortunately, the smaller it gets, the clearer it gets. It's been a while since I've really done anything with any kind of graphics on here, so I apologize if it's just a waste of space.

View attachment 111358

This is much more clear! Thank you!

I posted this possibility a few threads ago, but I'll post again. Similar to the camo one posted earlier.

IMG_0871.JPG

In case anyone needs a break/laugh. Im searching for concealed weapons holsters and I came across an 8 step guide on how to conceal an erection. Didnt click on it, tempting. 8 steps seems like a lot. lol

Okaaayyy...

I am laughing pretty hard right now...

:floorlaugh:

This inverted photo was posted many threads back, it looks like a hoodie, IMO
attachment.php

I can see where it could be a hoodie based on this altered images (especially the one on the right), but I just don't see it in the regular pictures. I wear a hoodie often out in the cold, and I feel confident he isn't wearing one on his head for some reason. For one, I see a patch of skin on the right side of his face/head that I think I wouldn't see if he was wearing a hoodie.

I can see where it could be a hoodie based on this altered images (especially the one on the right), but I just don't see it in the regular pictures. I wear a hoodie often out in the cold, and I feel confident he isn't wearing one on his head for some reason. For one, I see a patch of skin on the right side of his face/head that I think I wouldn't see if he was wearing a hoodie.
I agree. I think it's a hat. He might be wearing a hoodie sweatshirt with the hood down, that's how I see it.

Moo

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Another photo manipulation inspired me to try some things. It sure looks like a fanny pack to me, and IMO it looks like his right hand is in it.

IMG_0935.JPG

IMG_0937.JPG

In case anyone needs a break/laugh. Im searching for concealed weapons holsters and I came across an 8 step guide on how to conceal an erection. Didnt click on it, tempting. 8 steps seems like a lot. lol

Link please ;-)

[emoji23] I'm just home from work scrolling through what I've missed and nearly **** water out my nose. Lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JMO - I believe he is wearing a hoodie & in one pic it's slipped down off his head. When I was trying to get a better look at (what I believe) is his hair I decided to erase everything else in the pic so I could focus on it. I couldn't really determine a color for sure, I think it could be anywhere from sandy blonde, light brown to graying, but his hairstyle looks like a common cut I've see on a lot of guys, incl friends/relatives. It's combed forward w/bangs (I can def see a part), shorter on the sides, but couldn't say for sure how long the back goes down.

Here's the image I did where I erased everything else.
attachment.php

Attachments

• delphi-poi hair.jpg
    delphi-poi hair.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 592
Respectfully removed last photo to save space.

Great sleuthing, GGE. I've also wondered if he was wearing gloves. One thing is for sure. During this early phase of the investigation, we are slowly, but surely, becoming desensitized to what we will learn down the road.

BG is on a High Bridge, in some places, 62' above the ground. Tazing anyone will almost always force them to fall down. As someone wrote earlier, tazing knocks out a Perp long enough for them to be handcuffed. Just because we don't see them, does not mean that BG did not have an assortment of secreted implements. Anything is possible but I don't think BG wanted the girls to fall off of the High Bridge, or while going down the hill, before he had his evil desires satiated.

I personally think the hoodie part comes from the stuff behind his neck. It looks like he's wearing a hoodie, but the hoodie part is just behind his neck and not on his head. I think he's wearing some type of hat, or else that's the weirdest tuft of hair I've ever seen.
Couldn't be a scarf around his neck and tucked into the jacket? It would explain the white thingies poking out of it.

Serious question to those who are saying it's a hat or a haircut: Since LE, when asked for clarification on this issue, explicitly said it's a hoodie, are you suggesting they are simply mistaken? Because I assumed that their identification of the hoodie was based on the fact that they have access to the entire video and/or police photo enhancement tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23] I'm just home from work scrolling through what I've missed and nearly **** water out my nose. Lol.

Ha. I meant to post spit. I see I wrote s**t by mistake. I assure you all I didn't almost s**t water out of my mouth.[emoji12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member