IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry having issues again posting. Must be my phone keypad. I meant to say in my last post in response to a person saying he looks younger in one image than the other. That is possible. I have personal experience in seeing that some photos make me look younger whilst another will highlight any aging signs I have ..all taken around the same time. .

O/T
I know nothing about posting on a phone, but does it save cookies and websites? On my ipad, it gets wonky after I get a lot in the history and clearing history/cookies (and sometimes a restart) does wonders.

Silencer

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I think he had different weapons/tools :(. Not to be disrespectful as I do not know how I would react in such a situation but I would be more likely to not run if a gun was pointed at me. than a knife. However the girls were together and that would have also changed the dynamic. Also he is well built and may have over powered them easily:(

Correct we don't know for sure. But I am curious what you are doubting (if anything) about the location on the bridge of Liberty and the perp in that video. TIA

The fact that it is not an official forensic video.

YES! I see that kind of hairstyle too. I'm trying to skim past a lot of repeat posts of pics though for personal reasons. Many know the man in my avatar is my late husband, who died last year, and you don't see it in that particular photo but the suspect is looking down and I'm seeing my husband every time! The shape of face, goatee and even the nose. It's even more eerie to me.

I've made a start on a case map, I'm going to take my time because I want. even more than usual to get everything accurate. I have to go get groceries too so I'll continue later.

Oh my goodness, I was following during the ZuZu case and I recognized your picture from that case when I signed up for this case.

Can I just share that I smiled at your picture every time because you looked like such a great couple! I thought you looked like you would be great fun and great people to know. I am so sorry for you.

I hate to say this but if these girls were shot someone would of heard it. I think it was a knife because it was brutal. I think it was sexually motivated...and he went into a rage. He is dangerous and will do it again.

He is NOT and I stress this mental. He planned this to well. He has no regard for human life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously doubt anyone in that mostly rural area would pay any attention to a gunshot, especially if it is of a small caliber. Bike riding through the rural part of the city I live in I occasionally hear gunshots, but I pay them no mind as they are so common. That said, though, even if he used a gun to control them I see a knife or strangulation used on at least one of them due to the up close and personal nature. Sexual predators seem to use one of those methods.

OT - sorry....

OMG I HATE these!! I live in a big city - where I commute and sit in traffic (I know YUCK, but it's all I know, and I am used to it). There is this guy that I see every year during the winter on the highway on his motorcycle wearing one of these. It covers his entire face. It scares the CRAP out of me. I can only imagine how scary it is to little kids......

Was eating lunch at a restaurant attached to a local mall, this past Friday and this 20-somethings kid walked out of the mall with this on his face (the one that covers the whole face, not just the nose down)... scared the crap out of me. I'm assuming that he wasn't allowed to wear it through the mall and just pulled it on when he left. But it's like they are intentionally being scary!!!

Silencer

There is no such thing as a firearm silencer; thanks Hollywood. I think you mean suppressor and they are nothing even close to what the entertainment industry wants you to believe they are.

I think he had different weapons/tools :(. Not to be disrespectful as I do not know how I would react in such a situation but I would be more likely to not run if a gun was pointed at me. than a knife. However the girls were together and that would have also changed the dynamic. Also he is well built and may have over powered them easily:(
One of them or both could have been groomed. I remember several times from 11 to 13, being groomed by an adult male with my bestie. We were kind of flattered, I wasn't too impressed by the groomers would invite us both so he could take advantage of 1. Average age of offender, 50.

YES! I see that kind of hairstyle too. I'm trying to skim past a lot of repeat posts of pics though for personal reasons. Many know the man in my avatar is my late husband, who died last year, and you don't see it in that particular photo but the suspect is looking down and I'm seeing my husband every time! The shape of face, goatee and even the nose. It's even more eerie to me.

I've made a start on a case map, I'm going to take my time because I want. even more than usual to get everything accurate. I have to go get groceries too so I'll continue later.

Oh my goodness, I was following during the ZuZu case and I recognized your picture from that case when I signed up for this case.

Can I just share that I smiled at your picture every time because you looked like such a great couple! I thought you looked like you would be great fun and great people to know. I am so sorry for you.

That's so nice! Thank you <3

There is no such thing as a firearm silencer; thanks Hollywood. I think you mean suppressor and they are nothing even close to what the entertainment industry wants you to believe they are.

Good point.

I busted out laughing at this! You should have seen the Deorr Kunz, Jr., thread. We were talking about cougars and bears, and indirectly, aliens and Bigfoot
Was Bigfoot involved with any degree of certainty? lol

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I hate to say this but if these girls were shot someone would of heard it. I think it was a knife because it was brutal. I think it was sexually motivated...and he went into a rage. He is dangerous and will do it again.

He is NOT and I stress this mental. He planned this to well. He has no regard for human life.

We don't know that a gun wasn't heard. It's a rural area. Hearing gunshots in the country is not unusual.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Do we know for sure where the girls were dropped off by the relative (sister?)? Seems like this would be readily available information. Just looking at google maps, they have recently added the railroad trail to their 'streetview'. It's so new you can see flowers laid down for the girls. https://www.google.com/maps/contrib...7595,-86.6488501,15.58z/data=!4m3!8m2!3m1!1e1
That's pretty wild. The guy has a photo of the actual spot they were found. It seems early on the reports were that the bodies were found in separate spot. But great picks

attachment.php
If you watch the video you will see that this particular tree is KEY. The video lines this photo with this place on the bridge. The tree is quite distinct. I don't think there is any doubt but if you can come to another conclusion I would be interested to hear for sure

Over the years I've seen well intended sleuther's do a bang up job, with different types of analysis, that had me convinced they were correct. However, when facts come out, too many of them are wrong.

I'm leaning toward Team North, regarding the bridge. For the main reasons, why go down on the Southside, cross a river then kill the girls on the Northside. Why not do the deed on the Southside? I Just can't make a definitive decision based on what the facts we have at the moment.

A silencer doesn't actually silence a gunshot. An unsilenced gunshot is about 150 decibels. A gun with a silencer on it drops to about 120 decibels. The ranges depend on the gun and silencer, but they absolutely never become the whisper you hear in movies.

Silencer

Time to shift to another topic. I just sat through murder trial of my sister. What he was wearing was not important except for what they collected that had blood evidence on it for DNA. They did not find him by clothes he was wearing. They found him by people seeing him, his vehicle, blood, knife, foot prints things like that.

Unless he mentally retarded, which I doubt, he has changed his clothes. He planned this...Maybe they will find clothes somewhere maybe not. My sisters clothes were never found after two days...

How many days has he had...think about it.

He does not look homeless he has the means to buy or has other clothing...

Words cannot say....[emoji257]
I truly hope your sisters killer gets the
Punishment he deserves.
I wish you peace.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

---

Just to address in general about the many postings of old guy/young guy, hoodie/hat/hair speculations:
From the get-go, I also thought he looked older in one and younger in the other as well... then after staring at this brilliant rendering by Starkweather, I realized the reason (as I perceive it to be) is because something is flapping about his face. On the first frame, it is against his cheek, then as he steps forward it flaps down, and you can see his face, and he looks younger. I've been trying to figure out what the heck that thing is... it looks like he is spitting it out of his mouth... but then, it also corresponds with his moving forward... maybe what he may pulling down/out of his jacket, or just something (what?) flailing around. It is a uniform shape, perhaps rigid, T shape, or a sideways H shape... looks like a plastic piece, or handle of something... or maybe it's just fluff - but it looks to be a uniform shape.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-6&p=13164750#post13164750

If you zoom in/enlarge the screen and just concentrate on that piece around his face, you can see it flapping/pulling down as he moves forward...
same goes for whatever it is - hoodie, or hat or hair - flapping around his ear as he moves forward.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-6&p=13164750#post13164750

Starkweather posted only once, I wish he'd come back again...

I don't know if he's wearing a hat, a cap, a beanie, a hoodie, a grocery bag, a mask, an gun, a girdle, a scabbard, a pig prod, a knife, a night stick, a watch, a scarf, or all of the above, but I can testify without reservation that some of you guys have some fertile imaginations....
I personally think the stiff object under his jeans legs are super starched boxers.[emoji57], I kid, I kid.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't believe for one second he's wearing a mask. Wearing a mask would have created attention immediately from anyone that may have seen him

If u look at that photo itoops like a stocking panty hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member