IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical question - if the DNA is from a sex offender who is NOT registered and on the run will they release his information?

I'm sure a lot of folks have seen the movie The Green Mile. The killer used the love of the other to control the situation.

That's what I posted before...I read today that the attack was very brutal...that is why details are not being told. My sisters murder was savage too... These kind of people do not belong in this world...

God will take care of these two little Angels and make sure justice prevails in this world or the next for this man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Websleuths Members,

Please DO NOT bring in family members of the victim's and suggest they might have had something to do with the crime. As of right now, there is ZERO evidence to suggest this is the case.

People, please think about what Abby and Liberty's loved ones are going through right now.

They lost their two angels to murder and now they read on the Internet people are ripping their lives apart.

Same thing with any random person you happen to bring up. These people do not deserve to have their lives spread out and accusations made against them based on a theory with nothing to back it up.

I know it's frustrating when you go on other sites and they are talking about EVERYTHING but we just do not work that way on Websleuths.

You are anonymous behind your computer screen. Doesn't hurt you if you post something that's not true about a grieving family member. You step away from your computer and all is well. Meanwhile, your words are like burning hot knives in people's hearts.

Please take a moment to read our rules
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

If you have any questions please email websleuthscomments@gmail.com or send a private message.

Ask yourself the following; Would you stand face to face with the person you are accusing, tell them your theory and tell them your real name?

Even with our tight and well thought out rules Websleuths is able to do amazing sleuthing.

Thank you for caring about Abby and Liberty.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

PS. Thank you KayElJay for letting me post in your opening post.

MISSING: Two 13-year-old girls dropped off to go walking at Carroll County trai
l

Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

Two bodies found along a northern Indiana stream are those of two teenage girls who went missing Mondayand their deaths are being investigated as homicides, authorities said on Wednesday.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said autopsies performed Wednesday determined that the bodies are those of Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, both of Delphi.

Their bodies were found Tuesday afternoon along Deer Creek near Delphi, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis. Police said the girls’ bodies were about three-quarters of a mile from an abandoned railroad bridge where they were dropped off Monday to go hiking.

ISP page dedicated to the investigation (includes audio of suspect)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14

*Media Maps & Timelines*

Rules Etiquette & Information

:bump:

Bumping Tricia's post.

Please don't allude to people not named as POI. Just sayin.

That's what I posted before...I read today that the attack was very brutal...that is why details are not being told. My sisters murder was savage too... These kind of people do not belong in this world...

God will take care of these two little Angels and make sure justice prevails in this world or the next..

Where did you read that about the murders being brutal?

OT - sorry....

OMG I HATE these!! I live in a big city - where I commute and sit in traffic (I know YUCK, but it's all I know, and I am used to it). There is this guy that I see every year during the winter on the highway on his motorcycle wearing one of these. It covers his entire face. It scares the CRAP out of me. I can only imagine how scary it is to little kids......

LE have audio and video of what happened... Instead of thinking about their last moments, I try to focus on facts that can help catch their killer...

Sorry but thinking he might have had a tazer would be helpful in so many ways.

As people have been trying to make sense of how and where things occurred, mulling over different scenarios seems to me to be a helpful component.

It's not like I enjoy going over their last moments, in fact I never do, so I think that you have misinterpreted my intention.

Where did you read that about the murders being brutal?

Radar Online Today and somewhere else I think last night. Do a google search on Liberty. I thought that was why FBI was called in. My nephew worked for FBI..

I'm throwing my hat in the ring and this is my attempt at a simple face mirroring with no enhancements. All I did was make an attempt to figure out the best middle line of his face and flip it. I also increased the image size 50%. I did crop the image, but I didn't want to blow the image up to the point that you lose all context

attachment.php
Excellent

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

We're on the same page. I'm reminded of the two Amish girls that were kidnapped and filmed. (Thank goodness they were also released!!)

The reason for the widespread billboards could be because the images are on the net and, therefore, widespread. Someone might recognize the girls on the billboards rather than the man.

I hope I am wrong....but it is a nagging feeling.

jmopinion

Yeah I remember that case too :( I feel the same, can't shake it but hope we're both wrong

<mod snip>
This is another reason to never give your or your friend's or family's personal info online. Nobody knows who ghost reads or follows you. It makes me think a little more when I get follow requests, the whole word "follow". This case has made that and social media take on a whole near darkness for me. IMO. I hope justice is served, I pray for the families for this awful tragedy that no family should go through. God bless.

<mod snip>

Anyone else have theories regarding the withholding of information (a.k.a. why there hasn't been any sort of trickle of info coming out)? I really am curious where everyone else's brains are going on this topic.

Lastly, I believe there are over 20(?) FBI agents on this. IMO they have looked into all family members, family members' social media accounts, friends, connections, RSOs, etc. I would think those would be the first on the list to be investigated.

They did not say he was wearing a hoodie.

They said: "The photograph appears to depict a white male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie."

.They also said..."Additionally, investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone......., that may be connected to the homicides.

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

Correct.

I am just saying I tend to believe LE's guesses on what he's wearing over anyone else's.

While it's great to sleuth and guess what he is wearing in the pic. In my opinion, in the grand scheme of things, a hat vs a hood, doo rag, watch, brown shoes, black shoes, doesn't really matter that much bc in my mind this is not what we are going to find him wearing.

Yes, it could help identify him in some ways, I just like to rely on the LE's assessment assuming they have more info they are basing it off of they aren't sharing. Just MO!

They did not release the photo for people to diagnose what he is wearing let's face it the FBI knows by now WHAT he was wearing....They released the photo for face recognition....

He has changed his clothes by now...

This. Thank you.

I just had a disturbing thought, and I'm sharing it here - please shoot it down because I don't want it to be true.

Could the perp himself have filmed his crimes using Libby's phone and left it as evidence on purpose?

jmopinon, thinking aloud, speculation, not fact
While possible, I think if he wanted to film or document, he would have brought his own phone or video recorder. Could be what's under his jacket.

I'm sure LE has been through or is going through all of the phones, laptops, iPads...etc. I had personal experience with a 7th grade teenage girl missing of a relative. Within the hour of calling 911 a detective had everyones everything and all kinds of info off the minor's technology. Very useful and located her safe, though traumatized, within 24 hours. I'm sure LE has so much info right now. Probably just take a while to get through it all. I would like the TOD. Weird though that if it was someone the girls met through social media you would think that he would assume the girls had a phone and look for it.

Every time I post the page crashes on my iPhone. Ugh I give up. It's the 5th time [emoji849]

Have you tried using the app tapatalk? It kept happening to me when using my browser on iPhone but the app works way better for me.

I'm sure LE has been through or is going through all of the phones, laptops, iPads...etc. I had personal experience with a 7th grade teenage girl missing of a relative. Within the hour of calling 911 a detective had everyones everything and all kinds of info off the minor's technology. Very useful and located her safe, though traumatized, within 24 hours. I'm sure LE has so much info right now. Probably just take a while to get through it all. I would like the TOD. Weird though that if it was someone the girls met through social media you would think that he would assume the girls had a phone and look for it.
Or maybe he was not in communication with them. Was just somebody who stalked them on media.

Yes, it seems logical that viewing the entire video would give a better perspective on what the still frame depicts.

And when asked specifically if we are seeing hair or a hat on the man, Sgt. Slocum replied that it appeared to be a hoodie. That implies that he is not bareheaded in either photo. (Interview linked in media thread.)

I respectively disagree with your interpretation of Mr. Slocum's words. I often wear a pullover hoodie, but never pull the hood over my head. It could just be bunched around his neck area.

I know we can't post anything brought over from Facebook but does anyone know if Libby had more than 1 FB account?

Yes I saw that she had two.

This. Thank you.

Time to shift to another topic. I just sat through murder trial of my sister. What he was wearing was not important except for what they collected that had blood evidence on it for DNA. They did not find him by clothes he was wearing. They found him by people seeing him, his vehicle, blood, knife, foot prints things like that.

Unless he mentally retarded, which I doubt, he has changed his clothes. He planned this...Maybe they will find clothes somewhere maybe not. My sisters clothes were never found after two days...

How many days has he had...think about it.

He does not look homeless he has the means to buy or has other clothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member