IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LE's quote saying that the decision has been made to fast-track all DNA evidence.... IMO that doesn't mean they have any to fast-track, it just means that's their plan on how to treat it if/when they get some.

JMO it's like with LE saying he's "wearing" a hoodie... they didn't say "and the hood is up" as ninij9 pointed out (I hope I got the username right!)

JMO

I have heard 2 stories about the DNA. Yes they have it and no they won't say.
I'm sure a lot of DNA was collected out there.

I think it's possible the vague reference was the problem lol

I didn't see whatever it was, just the questions about posting MSM links. I trust your judgement on that! :)

I still don't think that's a watch. I think it's the back of his hand. It appears to match the skin of his other part of hand in other pocket and skin on his face.

I know a lot of people do and I've seen the dr'd pics showing a reflection but I just don't see it.

IMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do t see a watch either.

True. and my gut says that you're right. But I just figured I'd point out the wording and how it doesn't NECESSARILY mean what a lot of us are reading into it as meaning, like with the hoodie.

But I agree with you - to me, saying they have it, and saying they won't confirm IF they have it, both mean the same thing - they have it. JMO

This is the style of hat I think he's wearing. It's called a newsboy cap or beret or driving cap. My husband has two of them that he bought after watching Gatsby. Jason Statham wears them a lot too. I borrowed a photo from page 12 that looked very clear.

1a0e5504434ff6c22559d050ce751749.jpg
c66603f863e040b9690be3a046eafd66.jpg
fbc7d67108325888b3eace9247ada708.jpg
6239eb37a8ee86c30912e01d7399c6af.jpg

4b9deeb1b26bc9e8ef60f5c98ff4a161.jpg

Jmo but..... the more we play around with this photo the more distorted it gets.
I think looking at the original photo is the clearest vision we have had so far.
It is what it is ppl.....
Jmo

Yea I know what you mean and its good to have the original two photos available to keep reviewing them too. Its just that it seems like we have hit a brick wall and everyone is just trying to do anything to maybe get another clue. Somebody may see something in the enhanced photos that helps them.

I sure wish something new would develop in this case to help LE identify the perp(s). Maybe today will be the day of an arrest. Lets hope so.

Slocum said the "hat" is a hoodie. I tend to go along with everything LE says because they have way more evidence than we see. The point on the "hat" also proves to me that it is a hoodie. I don't think it's a fanny pack he's wearing either. The color matches his hoodie. I think the bottom of his hoodie is peeking out from the bottom of his jacket.

Slocum said the "hat" is a hoodie. I tend to go along with everything LE says because they have way more evidence than we see. The point on the "hat" also proves to me that it is a hoodie. I don't think it's a fanny pack he's wearing either. The color matches his hoodie. I think the bottom of his hoodie is peeking out from the bottom of his jacket.

Thank you

In their description of the perp they didn't include a hat, they said hoodie.

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

Yes, thank you for posting this. I think while speculating is fine we need to keep in mind It's possible LE has seen other pictures they may not be releasing for one reason or another. So there's most likely a reason they said hoodie.

Hey guys, just wondering, if I was to submit a tip via email, what is the best way to do it?
Do I just put all the information I've collected into one email/attachments etc?

Sorry if this is a silly question or if there is another thread with info please tell me!

Never submitted before so thought I'd ask.

True, most people do have differences from one side of there faces, on the topic of mirrors when looking at yourself in the mirror that image( inverted) is not what people see when looking at you. True mirrors will allow you to see yourself as others see you

Regarding mirroring one half of his face so that it forms a full face (not sure how to word that, but the thing that's been done to the photo in multiple posts): The two halves of our faces are actually more different than we realize, that's one reason a lot of (print) models look so good, because their faces are very symmetrical and that's rare (can link a source that backs this if anyone needs/wants it). I've actually played around with this before and created two pictures, using mirror images of one half of my face each, split perfectly down the middle from a straight-on photo. The two pictures looked totally different and neither looked much like me. They were very strange to look at. Just saying, I don't think creating an image like this is too helpful in seeing what an individual truly looks like, from my experience (for what it's worth).

Since statistically, 80% of these crimes are sexually motivated, I would say the chance of DNA being present is very strong.

Hey guys, just wondering, if I was to submit a tip via email, what is the best way to do it?
Do I just put all the information I've collected into one email/attachments etc?

Sorry if this is a silly question or if there is another thread with info please tell me!

Never submitted before so thought I'd ask.

Hi yes one email with attachments is best it makes it easier for them. Thank you.

Marking my spot. Desperately trying to stay awake to catch up on the last couple of thread's. Thank you for your detailed insight 1nana!

Yes, thank you for posting this. I think while speculating is fine we need to keep in mind It's possible LE has seen other pictures they may not be releasing for one reason or another. So there's most likely a reason they said hoodie.

They did not say he was wearing a hoodie.

They said: "The photograph appears to depict a white male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie."

.They also said..."Additionally, investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone......., that may be connected to the homicides.

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

The man being sought is not from another dimension or a time traveler. He has friends, family, co-workers. He went to school at some point in his life. People KNOW him. If you know him, do not assume someone else will report his identity. Please call the tip line now, and explain how you know him. The article below, while not perfectly accurate, gives a good summary of the known facts.
Call 844-459-5786 or email abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

This was posted by the Carroll Co. Prosecutor, Robert Ives via FB.

Sorry, I don't know how to post a screenshot from my phone

They did not say he was wearing a hoodie.

They said: "The photograph appears to depict a white male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie."

They did not release the photo for people to diagnose what he is wearing let's face it the FBI knows by now WHAT he was wearing....They released the photo for face recognition....

He has changed his clothes by now...

Marking my spot. Desperately trying to stay awake to catch up on the last couple of thread's. Thank you for your detailed insight 1nana!

This thread is bonkers...every time I come on I have to start at the end and work backwards. But since I'm only checking to see if anything new released I'm not reading back since it's pretty repetitive at this point.

Thats certainly the color I hope to see him in next!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

When you invert notice the white things
People were saying were rope or a grocery bag turned black like all the shadows. Maybe it was just shadows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member