IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did not release the photo for people to diagnose what he is wearing let's face it the FBI knows by now WHAT he was wearing....They released the photo for face recognition....

He has changed his clothes by now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He might of even shaved by now...

This thread is bonkers...every time I come on I have to start at the end and work backwards. But since I'm only checking to see if anything new released I'm not reading back since it's pretty repetitive at this point.

Exactly what I do too.

They did not say he was wearing a hoodie.

They said: "The photograph appears to depict a white male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie."

.They also said..."Additionally, investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone......., that may be connected to the homicides.

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

Thank you for that, i was beginning to lose faith, i thought if LE is seeing a hoodie on suspects head they need better eyes or equipment. Not putting LE down, ( dad was a cop) but i have never seen anything but hair on suspects head, and that the image they have allowed public to see, i am sure they are privy to a much better image. Jmo

Every time I post the page crashes on my iPhone. Ugh I give up. It's the 5th time 🙄

They did not release the photo for people to diagnose what he is wearing let's face it the FBI knows by now WHAT he was wearing....They released the photo for face recognition....

He has changed his clothes by now...

Of course!
I was merely showing how easy it is to mis-interpret what someone says and assume it is fact.
I do not doubt that they know who he is but are just not able to locate him as of yet.

This is the style of hat I think he's wearing. It's called a newsboy cap or beret or driving cap. My husband has two of them that he bought after watching Gatsby. Jason Statham wears them a lot too. I borrowed a photo from page 12 that looked very clear.

1a0e5504434ff6c22559d050ce751749.jpg
c66603f863e040b9690be3a046eafd66.jpg
fbc7d67108325888b3eace9247ada708.jpg
6239eb37a8ee86c30912e01d7399c6af.jpg

4b9deeb1b26bc9e8ef60f5c98ff4a161.jpg

Omg look at the picture reall close the entire face is covered there are eye sockets. His mouth his noes is covered

They did not say he was wearing a hoodie.

They said: "The photograph appears to depict a white male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie."

.They also said..."Additionally, investigators have released a voice recording, extracted from a video found on Liberty "Libby" German's cell phone......., that may be connected to the homicides.

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm
Are you implying it is still not a hoodie? If so, then he may not be male, white, in jeans, etc., and ALL parts of the photo can be explored, again.

One entire page of the thread taken up for hat/cap photos?... Please, God help LE find this guy soon!!

Of course!
I was merely showing how easy it is to mis-interpret what someone says and assume it is fact.
I do not doubt that they know who he is but are just not able to locate him as of yet.

I was talking about his clothes I am not so sure that they know who he is yet...

Omg look at the picture reall close the entire face is covered there are eye sockets. His mouth his noes is covered

I think that photo had been enhanced in some way that might make it look like a mask, but I don't think he is wearing one.

Yes, thank you for posting this. I think while speculating is fine we need to keep in mind It's possible LE has seen other pictures they may not be releasing for one reason or another. So there's most likely a reason they said hoodie.

Yes, it seems logical that viewing the entire video would give a better perspective on what the still frame depicts.

And when asked specifically if we are seeing hair or a hat on the man, Sgt. Slocum replied that it appeared to be a hoodie. That implies that he is not bareheaded in either photo. (Interview linked in media thread.)

I continue to believe this is one lone killer who is younger than some think. I think if identified he will be in his late 20s to early 30s.

Until LE completes their investigation they are going to keep all options open that there may have been others involved. They leave it open ended purposefully because they never want to windup with egg on their face by previously telling the media it is one sole murderer. But not once have they said to call in any tips if they have seen THIS man with another person in the area, either close to the bridge or in the area in general. Sometime you have to read between the lines and look at what the police aren't saying. Imo, he is the one and they fully believe he is the only one who did these unspeakable crimes just like other murderers have done in the past all on their own.

I do believe DNA was left at the scene. I see no logical reason for LE to ask for males in the community to voluntarily offer a DNA sample if they had nothing in their possession to match it with.

Now it is just as likely that this man is not in any criminal data system. I am not convinced he has done these kind of murders before. There is always a first time for everything. I still believe this could have been a crime of opportunity. Most sexual predators are opportunists and act when the opportunity arises. Here he was in a remote wooded area and he saw two young vulnerable teens alone with no one else around and could very well taken full advantage of those circumstances.

He could have been there for benign reasons but still carried a weapon of some sort such as a gun or knife in his pocket or both. Many males and even women will carry their firearm with them when they are in wooded areas.

Predators like he is IMO often fantasize about what they will do should they ever get the opportunity to sexually assault and even murder the victim/s long before they finally have the opportunity to carry them out. If he is found I imagine they will find all sorts of twisted deviant *advertiser censored* on his computer. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he has a steady job, and also a wife and young children.

His attire is just like I see so many wear whether they are young teens or all ages from young adults to grandfathers and every group in between. He seems to be dressed appropriately for the area he was in at the time. I see business professionals on their days off dress the same way for comfort. From the many photos I have seen now his mustache seems very groomed and neat. Parts of his face to me appear to be clean shaven. He isn't a drifter, imo.

I think he lives in a surrounding town and has been to the bridge area before possibly while growing up and he feels comfortable there and knows the terrain. I do not believe he knew these two girls nor their families. Imo, like in the case study I put up last night, he is in the 44% stranger abductor/murderer category. Strangers to the victim/s are the largest percentage of offenders who do abductions and murders when it comes to children/minors. In all of the abducted/murder cases of children the main motive was to sexually assault them. I think this will hold true in this case as well.

IMO

This video shows that the chances are quite high that at least one of the girls crossed the bridge all the way to the south side as it designates where the picture of the perp more than likely was taken (on the south side).
[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

Except this didn't come from LE. Do we have a factual link that shows the perp's video/pic was taken or a statement by LE that the perp and the girls were at the southend of the bridge? TIA

Yeah, I tried taking the one half and flipping it and tying together and not really thinking this is gonna work. I also tried some different effects to try and make it more usable but really don't think this works.

THESE ARE SPLIT IMAGES, FLIPPED, ENHANCED, NOT TO BE RELIED ON:
attachment.php
attachment.php
He has a piggy face

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Except this didn't come from LE. Do we have a factual link that shows the perp's video/pic was taken or a statement by LE that the perp and the girls were at the southend of the bridge? TIA

No, this didn't come from LE and LE has not said where they were exactly, but this is awfully convincing, don't you think?

I think its a hood. I can't see the LE being that slack in the description of him to not mention a hat if there was one on their POI.
Firstly, you have to remember we have two pictures, they may well have a lot more video (If indeed libby did record more interactions with this man) I just think trying to see something that isnt there won't help the case.
As I said before the chances of this POI still having these clothes it remote so unless you were in Delphi on the date of their abduction/murder it seems a bit pointless trying to find someone who may or may not still be dressing like this.

This case is so frustrating for me, so many of us jumping on any bit to sleuth because we want to help. And the LE/FBI are stuck between trying to keep this in the public eye and keeping what they do know close to their chests.

Just hope they have something we don't know about. 'Coz I feel this case is slipping away.

Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members