IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take credit for that photo, someone posted it in thread #12, post 666. They were pointing out something else with the image, but I saw a face; so I sharpened it and applied some filters. I don't know how to blend two photos. I made a mirror image of it, but I don't know how to overlay it.
Good job

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I continue to believe this is one lone killer who is younger than some think. I think if identified he will be in his late 20s to early 30s.

Until LE completes their investigation they are going to keep all options open that there may have been others involved. They leave it open ended purposefully because they never want to windup with egg on their face by previously telling the media it is one sole murderer. But not once have they said to call in any tips if they have seen THIS man with another person in the area, either close to the bridge or in the area in general. Sometime you have to read between the lines and look at what the police aren't saying. Imo, he is the one and they fully believe he is the only one who did these unspeakable crimes just like other murderers have done in the past all on their own.

I do believe DNA was left at the scene. I see no logical reason for LE to ask for males in the community to voluntarily offer a DNA sample if they had nothing in their possession to match it with.

Now it is just as likely that this man is not in any criminal data system. I am not convinced he has done these kind of murders before. There is always a first time for everything. I still believe this could have been a crime of opportunity. Most sexual predators are opportunists and act when the opportunity arises. Here he was in a remote wooded area and he saw two young vulnerable teens alone with no one else around and could very well taken full advantage of those circumstances.

He could have been there for benign reasons but still carried a weapon of some sort such as a gun or knife in his pocket or both. Many males and even women will carry their firearm with them when they are in wooded areas.

Predators like he is IMO often fantasize about what they will do should they ever get the opportunity to sexually assault and even murder the victim/s long before they finally have the opportunity to carry them out. If he is found I imagine they will find all sorts of twisted deviant *advertiser censored* on his computer. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he has a steady job, and also a wife and young children.

His attire is just like I see so many wear whether they are young teens or all ages from young adults to grandfathers and every group in between. He seems to be dressed appropriately for the area he was in at the time. I see business professionals on their days off dress the same way for comfort. From the many photos I have seen now his mustache seems very groomed and neat. Parts of his face to me appear to be clean shaven. He isn't a drifter, imo.

I think he lives in a surrounding town and has been to the bridge area before possibly while growing up and he feels comfortable there and knows the terrain. I do not believe he knew these two girls nor their families. Imo, like in the case study I put up last night, he is in the 44% stranger abductor/murderer category. Strangers to the victim/s are the largest percentage of offenders who do abductions and murders when it comes to children/minors. In all of the abducted/murder cases of children the main motive was to sexually assault them. I think this will hold true in this case as well.

IMO
I agree with u.

Thank you for that, i was beginning to lose faith, i thought if LE is seeing a hoodie on suspects head they need better eyes or equipment. Not putting LE down, ( dad was a cop) but i have never seen anything but hair on suspects head, and that the image they have allowed public to see, i am sure they are privy to a much better image. Jmo
I still see a hat...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

When you invert notice the white things
People were saying were rope or a grocery bag turned black like all the shadows. Maybe it was just shadows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
White shadows?... I do not think so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My initial thought was that the girls crossed the bridge from N to S and were abducted on S side and then obviously had to cross creek back to N side where bodies found! After watching video today of a man documenting his crossing of the bridge, I find it doubtful as a parent, as a mother that these girls made it across! I'm not saying that this didn't happen! I'm sticking to facts and it has not been released that the girls crossed the entirety of the bridge from N to S..... Only speculation!

Replying to your post only as a thought has been nagging me. Have we ever know with certainty the girls were dropped off of the north side? I know that seems most likely due to parking ability, but I don't really think they crossed the bridge and came back. If they were dropped off on the cemetary side (north), walked back to the bridge area, encountered the "perp" and took a video -- is this plausible? JMO!

I was on a couple nights ago when Tricia said we may discuss RSOs. I don't think anyone said anything about him being the guy or not.

I noticed the RSO site mentions identifying marks like tattoos or scars.

This one had back surgery and right knee surgery.

'Hmmmm, open website, public knowledge.

Replying to your post only as a thought has been nagging me. Have we ever know with certainty the girls were dropped off of the north side? I know that seems most likely due to parking ability, but I don't really think they crossed the bridge and came back. If they were dropped off on the cemetary side (north), walked back to the bridge area, encountered the "perp" and took a video -- is this plausible? JMO!

I think the Gray Hughes video is very convincing that Liberty and the perp were both at the south end of the bridge.

They did not release the photo for people to diagnose what he is wearing let's face it the FBI knows by now WHAT he was wearing....They released the photo for face recognition....

He has changed his clothes by now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is not necessarily true, looking into what a person is wearing may trigger remembering who owns what or had on that day. Now of course assumptions may be wrong and one has to keep that in mind because it can be a very slippery slope. Just like altering the photo wat too much. However, what if they are correct and it does trigger the right memory in the right person who knows bg?

I just wonder if this guy slipped at any time getting himself down the hill while corralling his two victims. I'm not sure a man in his 50s and able to do so without much huffing and puffing. Unless he was pretty fit or actually much younger than people are thinking he is. JMO
Adrenalin

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

So, my husband took a look at what I'm doing on this site. I gave him a run down on case basics and he said, "You've got a photo of clothes with no face, and audio of a voice you couldn't possibly recognize? Oh, brother.."

I believe that LE is doing their absolute best with what they have - but I'm thinking they don't have much. If they had a better clip of his face, then we would have it, too. If they found DNA at the scene, then it must not have matched anything with an identity in the system. Its almost impossible to hunt a faceless, nameless man. Instead, they are putting their major resources into public appeals for someone to turn him in. I've a sinking feeling about this one.

I find it interesting, but not factual.

Correct we don't know for sure. But I am curious what you are doubting (if anything) about the location on the bridge of Liberty and the perp in that video. TIA

Just a thought... maybe the girls were dropped off on the north side and pick-up was to be on the south side? (or other way around)

I noticed the RSO site mentions identifying marks like tattoos or scars.

This one had back surgery and right knee surgery.

'Hmmmm, open website, public knowledge.

Sure ,but it is great when you post a link ,other wise we just have to believe you?

There is a road that goes under the south end of the bridge...correct? Where exactly does this road go? TIA

Indianapolis checking in. First post. Love this site!

On that Monday that the girls went missing, earlier that day an Amber Alert was issued for a teen girl in Gary, IN. (It later turned out she was a suspect in an attack on her mother and she was recovered). It seemed to garner quite a bit of attention that day and was all over FB and the local news, etc.

Later that evening it was announced that the Delphi girls were missing after having been out hiking. The weather had just recently warmed up and the general feeling seemed to be that they had just wandered off and were lost in the woods and would just be chilly overnight. Like it was good it wasn't the winter weather and had warmed up and they'd be ok. It didn't seem at all like foul play at the time.

I really am not sure what my point is other than the Amber Alert for the Gary girl seemed to be much more dire that day and had most of the attention. Perhaps if that hadn't also been going on the Delphi girls would have gotten a more serious response at the time.

As for BG, he literally is dressed like every man 45-60ish that is a "regular" guy, at least in the MidWest. I would bet he is wearing Wranglers or Lee jeans that he or his wife or mother got for him at Walmart. It would be nearly impossible to recognize him specifically unless you actually knew him which seemingly no one in Delphi does. Just being out around here over the weekend I saw at least 10 men that were dressed practically identical to the suspect. If they are sorting through those kinds of tips, they are likely just spinning in circles.

Regarding the passing out of flyers yesterday, I thought it was a great point someone made that they were out doing it on the same day of the week around the same time of day and it was perhaps more of a reason to be out looking at people than just desperately passing out flyers. Like if he regularly drives that way they'd spot him. Smart.

I also wonder if perhaps they are trying to bait him in some way with the limited info they are giving out. Such as how they say there might have been more than one suspect, maybe that makes him upset that they think he was incapable of pulling this off by himself and he starts talking about it to someone to brag or whatever.

Well, not sure what I added to the sleuthing, but I wanted to contribute something after having been reading for days. Keep up the great work everyone and let's hope today is the day!

There is a road that goes under the south end of the bridge...correct? Where exactly does this road go? TIA

It goes to a house
attachment.php

Attachments

• road.jpg
    road.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 498
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online