IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the perp choose to attack 2 girls? If he was planning this attack, wouldn't his plans and/or thoughts have been 1 girl? Wouldn't he have waited to find a female alone? He would have had no idea 2 girls would be walking together on this day. OR DID HE?

Sorry having issues again posting. Must be my phone keypad. I meant to say in my last post in response to a person saying he looks younger in one image than the other. That is possible. I have personal experience in seeing that some photos make me look younger whilst another will highlight any aging signs I have ..all taken around the same time. .
I have the Tapatalk app. It's pretty good

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Was Bigfoot involved with any degree of certainty? lol

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Not that we determined, however, it's still unsolved so presume what you will. :D

Seriously, the parents are the named suspects.

Over the years I've seen well intended sleuther's do a bang up job, with different types of analysis, that had me convinced they were correct. However, when facts come out, too many of them are wrong.

I'm leaning toward Team North, regarding the bridge. For the main reasons, why go down on the Southside, cross a river then kill the girls on the Northside. Why not do the deed on the Southside? I Just can't make a definitive decision based on what the facts we have at the moment.
This. If you look at the Google link above you can 'walk' through the trails a ways. The woods are thick. I think BG had them walking through the woods hiding from any other park visitors who could be witnesses. From the N end of the bridge he had them go E toward the cemetery where he was parked and 'down the hill' (S) away from the road or trails.

To leave the S end of the bridge and leave the woods to cross the water north just doesn't make sense for a perpetrator trying to stay out of view, or for a crime scene. If he was going to kill them near the creek why not on the S side before leaving the cover of the woods?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Why would the perp choose to attack 2 girls? If he was planning this attack, wouldn't his plans and/or thoughts have been 1 girl? Wouldn't he have waited to find a female alone? He would have had no idea 2 girls would be walking together on this day. OR DID HE?
It's seriously bothering me. Hard enough to grab one girl. I'm assuming he didn't know both would be there.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I don't think any sane person can accurately speculate on the true intentions of a madman, particularly one who is willing to murder two innocent girls in broad daylight for some sinister reason. He can only be captured, tried, convicted, and sentenced to death and none too soon.

I think he was on the prowl. Had he found a suitable lone female I think he would have gone there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Over the years I've seen well intended sleuther's do a bang up job, with different types of analysis, that had me convinced they were correct. However, when facts come out, too many of them are wrong.

I'm leaning toward Team North, regarding the bridge. For the main reasons, why go down on the Southside, cross a river then kill the girls on the Northside. Why not do the deed on the Southside? I Just can't make a definitive decision based on what the facts we have at the moment.

BBM
Not only that but the actual picture of Abby clearly shows that she is closer to the northwest end of the bridge. If she were at the southeast end you wouldn't see the creek on her right and you would see more step out platforms.

It's what I see so JMO

AbbLibb.jpg

Hi, I was just commenting about his placement when this picture was taken - from what place on the bridge. I initially loaded this picture because of the tree's distinction but I had no way through pictures or video that I saw that I could line that tree up. Then came the video where he placed BG at that spot because he was able to line him up with that tree and platform.

The TV new crews shortly after this tragedy happened walked the route that LE told them was what they believed the route taken off the bridge. It was north, Immediate right, "down the hill" and along. So, I am with team north on this also.

I think he was on the prowl. Had he found a suitable lone female I think he would have gone there.

Exactly what I think! I think he was in that park all day. Maybe for a few days.
Opportunity.

This. If you look at the Google link above you can 'walk' through the trails a ways. The woods are thick. I think BG had them walking through the woods hiding from any other park visitors who could be witnesses. From the N end of the bridge he had them go E toward the cemetery where he was parked and 'down the hill' (S) away from the road or trails.

To leave the S end of the bridge and leave the woods to cross the water north just doesn't make sense for a perpetrator trying to stay out of view, or for a crime scene. If he was going to kill them near the creek why not on the S side before leaving the cover of the woods?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Exactly my thoughts as well.

There were not many ppl out on this bridge that day.
Imo this guy was covered head to toe.
I don't think any one at all saw him.

It's not at all far fetched to think this man had his face covered from nose down.
That's what I saw in that photo.

I agree, and as I said once before, who knows how many times he'd attempted this plan and failed.

Reading some Facebook comments discourages me. There are a lot of people out there not very aware of this crime to the extent I'd desire. For example, some older lady commented something like "call the FBI, they'll find this guy." (Someone did tell her the FBI was already involved). My point is, is the message really getting out there to the people who need to see it? :(

Hi, I was just commenting about his placement when this picture was taken - from what place on the bridge. I initially loaded this picture because of the tree's distinction but I had no way through pictures or video that I saw that I could line that tree up. Then came the video where he placed BG at that spot because he was able to line him up with that tree and platform.

The TV new crews shortly after this tragedy happened walked the route that LE told them was what they believed the route taken off the bridge. It was north, Immediate right, "down the hill" and along. So, I am with team north on this also.

I remember that video! It's part of what has me leaning towards Team North.

A silencer doesn't actually silence a gunshot. An unsilenced gunshot is about 150 decibels. A gun with a silencer on it drops to about 120 decibels. The ranges depend on the gun and silencer, but they absolutely never become the whisper you hear in movies.
That is on a standard load .22 as well. Subsonic could get a bit lower. Anything beyond a .22 would definitely carry around water or hills with the sound refraction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

YES! I see that kind of hairstyle too. I'm trying to skim past a lot of repeat posts of pics though for personal reasons. Many know the man in my avatar is my late husband, who died last year, and you don't see it in that particular photo but the suspect is looking down and I'm seeing my husband every time! The shape of face, goatee and even the nose. It's even more eerie to me.

I've made a start on a case map, I'm going to take my time because I want. even more than usual to get everything accurate. I have to go get groceries too so I'll continue later.

Oh no. Sorry to hear about you husband ♡

We NEED another press conference.

Here's another angle =
I have been assuming Liberty took the pic while facing BG- but, it was out of focus- strange cause She did not wear glasses and was very adept at with the phone- kids take enough fast pics to get then subject in focus.
okaY
Now, let's think that the two girls while walking were aware of a strange guy walking behind them- They did NOT want to make the BG aware they were taking a pic and so Libby just had the phone facing him while they walked- so the phone was maybe just up over her shoulder facing the BG while they faced the other way as they walked
This would explain why the pic was not in focus- it was taken as the girls were walking -maybe fast- and the camera just shot his pic in their rear view
My teen told me that is what his friends do if someone is behind them- they just take a pic while they walk by holding up the phone and and facing it behind then to capture the person without the person knowing a pic was taken.
Kids KNOW how to take fast pics that are in focus
and the BG did not seem to be speeding behind them or his hands would not be in his pockets- they would be free moving by his sides to gain momentum -like marching
Kids are so adept at their phone features- they can operate them in their sleep -so to speak
Libby took pics making it even more strange she took one out of focus- maybe at that point she clicked the record button too- so
LE may have so much more just from them recording about the guy and why they took his pic
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member