IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;839603145386901504]https://twitter.com/emilywthr/status/839603145386901504[/video]

Investigators can't say if the killer is local or if the killer is not local. They just don't know yet
@EmilyWTHR

[video=twitter;839602992399659008]https://twitter.com/emilywthr/status/839602992399659008[/video]

Investigators say they have sent evidence found at Delphi murder scene to be tested for DNA that could belong to killer
@EmilyWTHR

Kind of O/T but curious question. I am somewhat local (20-30 minutes away) and about an hour ago the 911 lines for where I live went down. Has anyone heard of this happening before an arrest? I know it happens for other reasons but just spitballing here.

MOO

There was a news story I read a few minutes ago saying AT&T lines are down

[video=twitter;839529858032156677]https://twitter.com/emilywthr/status/839529858032156677[/video]

Just one of the signs hanging up at command center in Delphi where investigators are gathered to try to solve murder of Delphi teens.
@EmilyWTHR

LE is still collecting DNA samples in hopes of matching that found at the scene. There are lots of crimes all over this country all in line for DNA samples to be processed. It takes time, even if you 'fast track' a case.

They are keeping all the balls in the air, keeping the public abreast of the course of the investigation without giving out the slightest detail of what they have. Now, if we are guessing and grasping at straws to figure out what LE is doing, imagine BG's confusion. He has no idea if they are at his front door right now or if they are coming at 3:00am, or will they get him tomorrow and drag him from his job in shame.

I really like the second paragraph of this post!!
Makes me feel better, just a bit.

[video=twitter;839529454175203329]https://twitter.com/emilywthr/status/839529454175203329[/video]

Investigators say we will hear from Libby German's grandfather tomorrow. Hope his words will inspire people to call with tips about case
@EmilyWTHR

EVANSDALE, Iowa (KCRG-TV9) -- It’s “coincidence.” That’s what Sgt. John Perrine with the Indiana State Police said on Wednesday about a possible connection between the double murder of two teens there and the killings of two young Iowa girls, Lyric Cook, 10, and Elizabeth Collins, 8.

According to Perrine, Indiana authorities compared notes with investigators in Iowa and determined, while the cases are similar in some ways, police have no reason to believe they’re connected.

"We would love to solve both cases," said Perrine. “But, at this point, it appears the similarities are coincidence.”

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Dr...ce-makes-killings-even-scarier-415735323.html

Does anyone here believe you can possibly help find this man? I actually feel that I could. I saw a man today who had the same body type as the photo we all have stared at for weeks and same type of jeans and I took his plate number. Does anyone know the best sites to view the wanted, child predators, etc

i would suggest calling the tip line and let the professionals do the investigating. Was the person you saw near the delphi area?

So... what is the "twist"?

1) Evidence of another person... but a female at the scene of the crime?

2) He tried to make the scene look like something crazy that it wasn't? Like trying to make it look like a "murder suicide" by the girls?

3) He filmed them at the end with their own phone and left it there?

Any other ideas???
I think it's just simply they have video and audio taken by the victim.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;839527431115538437]https://twitter.com/emilywthr/status/839527431115538437[/video]

Investigators say they are looking at case in Iowa with similarities to Delphi case. Have not determined absolute connection
@EmilyWTHR

Can you say if you saw the person in person or online?? That's allowed.

I am on an iPad and can see all attachments posted by other members.

I have had past issues with the forum auto-refreshing, but I found a way to remedy that, and now all is well!

Please share your remedy I have that problem with my iPad sometimes.

So... what is the "twist"?

1) Evidence of another person... but a female at the scene of the crime?

2) He tried to make the scene look like something crazy that it wasn't? Like trying to make it look like a "murder suicide" by the girls?

3) He filmed them at the end with their own phone and left it there?

Any other ideas???

3) but I think it's more than that. I think he may have filmed most or all of the murders and his method was horrific...something LE will see for the rest of their lives.

I typed this and deleted ten times.

JMO

Justice for Abby and Libby.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Unless he was on probation then he could be held indefinitely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or, if they have a hold on them from another county or state, they could sit there for days or weeks waiting on a pickup/transfer.

I think I lost mine a long time ago LOL

Maybe we need to put out a BOLO

I found your marbles, Skibs, but used them for a collage.

Terribly sorry, but they were rather lovely! :doh::blowkiss:

I'm sorry, I know the pictures had been analized ad nauseam, and yet, where other see a fanny pack, I see signs that the original picture was edited, and left some traces of a hand clonned out. A hand holding something near the Dude's abdomen.
IMO the pic was doctored to make it PG.
attachment.php

Attachments

• criminal.jpg
    criminal.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 568
I'm not familiar with that case, but the rule on WS is that family and friends are considered victims and therefore are unsleuthable. That changes if the family member or friend is named a POI by LE. Comments family/friends make in MSM can be discussed but we cannot go digging in their social media etc. (well, we can...we just can post about it.).

It takes getting used to, but I have come to appreciate the rules here.

re: bolded by me above

Actually be careful about that-- if the comments are actually in the "comments" section to a MSM article then they are considered unverified/rumor and cannot be discussed. I had a problem with that in another case I was following last week where someone claiming to be a dear friend of the family had some information that was really useful, but the info appeared in the COMMENTS section and therefore could not be discussed on WS (because at the time there was no proof that the person was really who they said they were.) I'm guessing you mean that we can discuss comments that came from family/friends that were an official part of a MSM report, but I just wanted to clarify for anyone who might misunderstand and think any "comments" are okay to discuss. It's tempting when you see comments that give us hope or a "lead" and it's easier than one might think to forget about the TOS in that excitement.

And I totally agree that it takes getting used to, but the rules here are in place for very good reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname