IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who is reading this thread and is involved in this and by that I mean emotionally, or on this thread or even just browsing this thread and not posting... please SHARE this case on social media. There are hundreds of us on here reading this thread. I have talked to so many people who don't know anything about this case. Share it on social media and ask others to share it. Let's get this 's photo out there to even more people so this can be solved :(

Everyday I check the news to see if they have caught this guy and they haven't yet. He will be caught eventually but we just need to share his photo more.

Sadly he could be anywhere.
He wont look anything like his photo.

mpnola, will you eat your hat if we find out it was just hair, and hoodie hood was slouched around his neck? I would swear on a stack of bibles that all I see on his head in either photo is brownish hair, with a part, and flopping over his forehead. I will eat my wig if I am wrong. deal? :giggle:

Well then.... set the table my dear.

I also don't think that suspect knew that he was being photographed/or that video was being taken. I do think he would have taken or destroyed the phone. I don't think he has a phone. Jmo just don't see a hat in the left image. Jmo

I See A Hood Not A Hat.
He has it on in both photos just one photo is darker one lighter .
Jmo

Same! I see a hood, no hat. I definitely see something poking out of the zipper on his jacket though although it's way too grainy to make it out...

Hate to make any assumptions or say I see something I don't but I would say I 80% agree with those who said it could be rope.

Yuck. I can't wait for this guy to get caught.

It actually looks like a stocking over his face there is no definition of the lips or the nose it's all squashed together.

That's because the photo is extremely low resolution. The lower the resolution, the less details one can make out. MOO

I don't have anything to share but I have followed all these threads with interest and keep hoping one day soon this evil man will be caught. Thoughts with everyone affected by this case.

That's because the photo is extremely low resolution. The lower the resolution, the less details one can make out. MOO

The thing is his nose seems smashed down and there is no part to his lips it's smashed down on his face

PERSONALLY, I find it extremely frustrating that every other opinion is met with "We don't know that." If we only worked with what LE has told us, this case would only be one thread long.

We know the girls were murdered. Are we not to speculate and voice our opinions as to how they or why they were killed?

We have a grainy picture of the suspect. Are we not to speculate and voice our opinions about his physical characteristics and clothing?

We have a voice recording. Are we not to speculate and voice our opinions surrounding his command?

I just don't get it.

They never really said they have the phone. They could have the data but no actual phone. It is hard to believe he would just leave the phone there with the victims. Jmo

i think it is plausible that she tossed the phone after the video. If I was in that sort of situation and had the ability to snap a photo/video of this guy and I knew something bad was going to happen, I would probably hide/toss the phone. They are on trails, she could have dropped the phone/ concealed it or thrown it. These girls are softball players they probably had a pretty mean pitch and could toss a phone pretty far.

So do you see hair? Hat? Hoodie? On suspects heads?

PERSONALLY, I find it extremely frustrating that every other opinion is met with "We don't know that." If we only worked with what LE has told us, this case would only be one thread long.

We know the girls were murdered. Are we not to speculate and voice our opinions as to how they or why they were killed?

We have a grainy picture of the suspect. Are we not to speculate and voice our opinions about his physical characteristics and clothing?

We have a voice recording. Are we not to speculate and voice our opinions surrounding his command?

I just don't get it.

The thing is his nose seems smashed down and there is no part to his lips it's smashed down on his face

Still MOO, but that's most certainly a resolution issue.
When the pixels needed for us to make out details are simply not there, each of us will start seeing different things because that's just how the brain is wired - to try and make sense of visual stimuli.
I honestly don't think that we will be able to figure out more from this low-resolution photo than LE already has. I understand that everyone wants to - every sane person wants the perp caught ASAP, - I just think that when we don't have the pixels necessary to make out details, it quickly becomes a maze of what each person's brain "thinks" it may or may not see.

IMHO, MOO, all that :)

UPDATE- edit--- thank you to the sleuthers who have checked it out on video for me and have confirmed it is a helicopter/ drone. Nothing to see here! Move along! :)

POSSIBLY UPSETTING INFO--- please scroll on past, if you do not wish to read

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

---- My videos are not working on my computer tonight. I was looking for the Silo y'all pointed out in the Facebook video. Which I found, thanks to y'alls mapping skills! A side effect of having no video, is that I can only move through at 5 second intervals, and view it like a paused image or photo.

Well, I thought I saw something and decided no way. Then, I looked at the time. This was at 1:43pm the day they were found. Can anyone look at 18:39 and 18:44 and tell me if they see the two spots with the black... "bags". I don't want to think this is them, but I need someone else to give me an opinion. 39 is on the right side of the screen, in the middle of the frame. 44 is about the same spot on the still frame, but that image is much closer to the water.....

omg. Ambulances still there. 25:37. I am so worried about what I think I saw.

I am sorry to even put this out there.

Thanks for the link. I see something too, but it's white and a little before the 18:39 mark. Closer to 18:19, or immediately after the screen goes black for a second. I wish I could map this location, it's a little confusing with the helicopter camera moving a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't get it.

Of course we are to use our own opinions.
In the end the only persons who can tell us what we can do are the owners of this forum.

Me, personally I don't think mistaking facts will do anyone any good and that is different then stating opinions.

I had to rewatch video 5 times at the times you posted.. I did see one black looking thing near the river bank. I can't say now that is a body... could be just the lighting from far up.. plus I don't feel LE would put a black body bag. Wouldn't the bags be white? Not sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

There is something white a little sooner than your 18:39 mark. And movement around it as if someone is standing near it. MOO

Apologies if this video has already been posted. The article says perp is in his 50s, reporter says 60s, but he's dressed like BG, used a knife, and left on foot. Rockford is a 3.5 hour drive.

http://www.wifr.com/content/news/Po...-knife-robs-Harvard-State-Bank-413447313.html

Are you asserting that "used a knife" is a commonality between the crime that you just posted a link to, and this case here that this thread is about? If so, do you have a link to back up that fact? I understand the "looks like BG" part and the "left on foot" part could be common but I'm not 100% clear on the knife part.

I do know that what some people think is watch and others think is the back of his hand, some think is a knife. I'm guessing that's where you draw that connection? Just making sure that I understand the lines you're drawing here. thanks.

Thanks for the link. I see something too, but it's white and a little before the 18:39 mark. Closer to 18:19, or immediately after the screen goes black for a second. I wish I could map this location, it's a little confusing with the helicopter camera moving a lot.

This? I've watched the video footage numerous times ;)

vehicles.PNG

LE vehicles, ME van parked along the bottom road behind the cemetery

The location you see them at is marked here on the case map

vehicle location.jpg

HTH

It looks to me like an evidence tent/ canopy. It seems to be what the focus of the other helicopter was as well.

MOO

Are you asserting that "used a knife" is a commonality between the crime that you just posted a link to, and this case here that this thread is about? If so, do you have a link to back up that fact? I understand the "looks like BG" part and the "left on foot" part could be common but I'm not 100% clear on the knife part.

I do know that what some people think is watch and others think is the back of his hand, some think is a knife. I'm guessing that's where you draw that connection? Just making sure that I understand the lines you're drawing here. thanks.

I am asserting that a man who robs a bank on foot in broad daylight with a knife, might be the kind of man bold/crazy/reckless enough to abduct two girls in broad day light on foot. While, I have not imagined BG to be over 40, the man does fit the build. Also, if BG is on the run, a desperate bank robbery would make sense IMO.Considering the lack of other leads, I felt some might find the link interesting and worth a consideration.

I've no opinion on whether or not BG had a knife/gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member