IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the girls did not see the perp doing something that he retaliated against. He saw them doing something - being innocent young teenagers enjoying a day out. I honestly believe he knew they were going to be there. He's local, IMO.

"He saw them doing something - being innocent young teens enjoying a day out". That idea resonates with my thinking. It takes a very evil being to perpetrate this crime. Who destroys innocence?

QUESTION: What would most of you do if you are in another State (or even Indiana) and you see someone that looks like or hear someone who sounds like the pic or audio that we have all focused on for 4 weeks? I would try to snap a photo without the person seeing (cause I always have my phone) and if possible also get a plate number IF POSSIBLE and I would immediately call local police and THEN that tip line.

Follow him and call 911.

It is hard for me to believe that BG was not picked up on retail or commercial video cameras that morning. He went somewhere. He bought some supplies or provisions. He likely wouldn't have guessed that his photo would have been captured by his prey.

While identifying the suspect from the photo might be difficult; if you knew this guy you could recognize him by the photo. I keep thinking someone knows him. He is identifiable. So what gives?
Could he have possibly walked to one of those vacant homes or barn and hid there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

"He saw them doing something - being innocent young teens enjoying a day out". That idea resonates with my thinking. It takes a very evil being to perpetrate this crime. Who destroys innocence?

I've been thinking the same thing. And who thinks he has the RIGHT to just take two children away from their parents? This in adult we're talking about (IMO). Probably even a father. Such audacity and arrogance to think he has the right to just end the life of someone else's child. It's so sickening.

Monsters, and they will always walk among us.

Respectfully, this does not resemble the outline of the gun that is visible to me through his jacket. Not even close. My opinion is that it's a semi auto, .45, .9mm or perhaps a homemade one. Jmo, moo.

Again, here's what I think he has working, something like this:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I agree the outline looks like a semi-auto. The one thing that makes me think a holster is unlikely is that on the second image it appears to be tipping forward quite a bit which makes me think it is haphazardly placed and unsecured in a cut away coat liner perhaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you on this.
They saw something.

I think this is a plausible idea. He was in the area to rob a house, make a drug deal, meet a woman secretly, and didn't expect to be found out. So many possibilities, it's just mind-boggling without knowing the inside info.

A 22-250 rifle with silencer i have heard is a bit loader then a bb gun, equivalent to a burst of compressed air.

Not even close to silent. Hollywood fantasy.

[video=youtube;OfNFbpkOgqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfNFbpkOgqA[/video]

[video=youtube;goHE2Upbydo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goHE2Upbydo[/video]

Along with a lot we don't know, are we sure Abby went to the SE side of the bridge? It appears Libby did from the pics but is there any proof Abby left the NW side after 2:07?

Thanks! I am not familiar with gun at all. But in the second video, I feel both are not that loud, even the un- muffled one. Is that just me?

It's hard to capture the actual volume of a gunshot on film. The .380 cartridge fired from a micro size pistol, as shown in the video is very loud. The short barrel of small pistols makes for very sharp, crisp, deafening reports. Even a .25 auto or .22 pistol shot will make your ears ring badly.
Like a very crisp hand clap, only way, way, way louder. Like getting your ears boxed; if that's ever happened to you. PS: never box somebody's ears, you can rupture their eardrums.

QUESTION: What would most of you do if you are in another State (or even Indiana) and you see someone that looks like or hear someone who sounds like the pic or audio that we have all focused on for 4 weeks? I would try to snap a photo without the person seeing (cause I always have my phone) and if possible also get a plate number IF POSSIBLE and I would immediately call local police and THEN that tip line.

That is a fantastic way to do so. I never thought of that. LE should mention this in next conference.

A 22-250 rifle with silencer i have heard is a bit loader then a bb gun, equivalent to a burst of compressed air.

That was likely a huge suppressor made for rifles, not a small one for pistols. I could be wrong. I'm a gun owner, not an expert.

That is a fantastic way to do so. I never thought of that. LE should mention this in next conference.

I saw someone that resembled BG here in Texas. Apparently was down here due to his work. I wish I wouldve taken his picture, he was visiting the er. He had wounds that looked older on his hands, but I dont know if that was just from his work or not. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I live and work about 20 minutes from Delphi and I find myself staring at almost every man that could vaguely fit the description for an uncomfortable amount of time. At every stoplight, at every store. Every time I drive past the road that leads to 25 I am staring down the turn lane heading that way. I still have a guy's plate memorized that just felt creepy, but did not really look like the pictures. There was a guy in the same aisle of me at the grocery store wearing a hoodie under a jacket with his hands in his pockets AND wearing a hat. I was waiting for my husband to get out of the bathroom and that guy had to have felt me staring at him as he shopped with his family, calculating if I thought he could be "bridge guy." It has made me truly very paranoid and everyone here looks like that man. If I truly thought I saw him, I would do what I could... call 911, get license plates, trail him... whatever the occasion necessitates. probably depending on how sure I was. until he is caught, my weapon is a foot closer to me at night than it was a month ago.

This might be a stretch, but I was thinking of the possibility maybe BG wasn't there in that area looking for females to attack. Maybe he was there because he was planning on robbing someone or one of the nearby houses, or scoping them out at the time. When he spotted the girls there by themselves, other ideas came to mind and he took advantage of the opportunity, so to speak. Probably not what happen, but just a thought that came to my mind.

jmo~
I've always felt it was a crime of opportunity, so I agree with you here. I'm not in the camp that believes he had a rape kit in his bulging pockets. Perhaps carried a knife or gun. Perhaps was generally up to no good that day. But I don't feel so much it was a plan. He had so many other places and times of night where he could have more time, iykwim.
He saw. He took. What a . JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;841427077681283072]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/841427077681283072[/video]

FOX59 News‏
Verified account
@FOX59 2m
2 minutes ago

Delphi trail security sought in wake of double murders of teens,

Hello,

I have been lurking for about a week now and have now registered. I found this site watching Brainscratch as this is how I found out about this horrendous crime. I live in Canada. I too, feel that LE (took me a while to figure out what that meant!) has nothing. The fact that they have scaled back in personnel is telling.

I read, many threads ago that perhaps is was a hitman. Although, far-fetched, I too had that thought run across my mind. I feel that they were targeted. That BG came there equipped to do some business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500