IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;842747329677611009]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/842747329677611009[/video]

Sgt. Kim Riley‏@ISPLafayette 2m
2 minutes ago

The total sum of the reward is up to $231,235.00 and growing. #delphigirls

I have a feeling that for whatever reason money is not a deciding factor in this case.

That being said, they might want to consider putting a cap on the reward money some time soon because at this point some greedy jerk might just be waiting for the reward to go up before calling in the tip that could actually solve this case. They may just be holding out.

Not really. I can't imagine what public record would lead one to determine it wasn't a sexually motivated attack, it wasn't a random attack, the situation was a set up, and that there was a personal motive.
T
I'm just too amateur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it was a sexual attack either.
Why?
Not really sure but it is a feeling .

I think something else was going on.

I think this guy is young.
Off school that day.
He's not a skinny guy athletic build.

I think hes middle aged and they have dna. I think its the same person who killed lyric and elizabeth. moo

Why?

I respect your opinion and have no information or other reason to believe your opinion is wrong.

IMHO for all the sleuthing I have done so far on this site and outside of this site at this point:

1. I do not believe this was random
2. I do not believe this was sexually motivated attack
3. I am not sure if they were set up, as in they thought they were meeting someone that day that the knew and instead along comes BG or if the BG was given information that the girls would be there and again the girls were set up.
4. I believe it will come to pass that there was a motive for these murders. There was someone or some persons who needed one of these girls eliminated and the other girl happened to get caught up in it is MHO at this point from all the research I have done.

I also believe this JMO......

Morning WSr's.

I honestly dont think they will release the COD. Mainly because thats information that very few people know about, including BG.
That might be imformation that they want to keep close to the chest so that when they catch this perp , that its information that can be verified from him.

Just out of curiosity, i'm wondering if the parents have been told the COD or can the feds and LE withhold that information during an active investigation?
i think they were told. i believe we heard that a day or two before libby's grandfather spoke.

I dont say this to disrespect LE... LE does not always come out and tell the public everything, they tell half truths and at times flat out lie to the public when necessary for the greater good. When this first happened, it was very clear the local LE were in way over their heads, I always thought the FBI told them to not make any statements about this being a double murder until they were there and able to assist. LE's statements are scripted those are not just random thoughts.... When they said at first they didnt know if foul play was involved, I believe that was a strategic move.... they knew darn well those girls had been murdered. IDK the girls clothes are scattered in the creek and they are dead? Im not LE and if I walked onto that scene I wouldnt think two athletic girls went skinny dipping in February in a creek and drowned in water, that they could have stood up in and walked out of.. not to mention that the five foot waves from the creek washed their bodies 50 ft up shore and by the grace of God right by eachother... JMHO ;)

I would gauge him to be a little shorter, perhaps 5"7'-5"9'. 180-190 lbs seems about right. He resembles a man I know well, who is 5'6" and stocky in his chest.

I have to agree. His pants look quite baggy at the bottom. As a short person, I recognize this.

Why?

I think it was sexual attack from a drifter who just happened upon both of them.

No i can't, iirc it was posted here, from an interview he did. I guess it can be discarded as fact. But in my opinion as a sheriff of that town he did not recognize the individual(suspect) on the bridge, as it seems that none of the other officers recognize him either in my opinion. Jmo

Iirc, he did say he did not recognize BG. Heck if I can find a link though!

But WHAT reason would some RANDON guy have to murder 2 teens? I mean if we buy into the "not sexual attack" deal I am sorry I don't buy into it but I would love to know what teenage girls murders have been just "murders" versus "sex attacks"

I just hope one day we do find out what happened..

I'm confident we will.

My opinion on this case has two scenarios:

(1) The killer was a perverse local who knew the girls, whether personally or from a distance.

If this is the case, we'll eventually find a break from a local.

(2) The attack was a random act.

If this is the case, then this type of crime isn't a "one and done." A person capable of such depravity is not capable of holding back their urges. They will attack again.

Either way, be it next in the next month or the next decade, I believe we will have a resolution.

Agree. The book writer on the subject stated that he thought the guy was a killing "savant" but wasn't gifted in any other way so to speak. Their father worked in a cemetery BTW.

Another example of a low-IQ serial killer who evaded detection is Arthur Shawcross. I know people who met him when he was a delivery driver around Rochester for a while, and others who met him while fishing near the spots where he dumped his victims.

Different MO when he killed in Rochester, he killed prostitutes there. However he went to prison in 1972 for murdering a young boy and a young girl, on separate dates, in Watertown, NY. Did 15 years for that. Shawcross claims that while out "hunting" for victims, he would come across undercover LEO's and would chat with them about the murders he himself had committed.

Low-IQ, but slippery in his own right, and unassuming.

I dont say this to disrespect LE... LE does not always come out and tell the public everything, they tell half truths and at times flat out lie to the public when necessary for the greater good. When this first happened, it was very clear the local LE were in way over their heads, I always thought the FBI told them to not make any statements about his being a double murder until they were there and able to assist. LE's statements are scripted those are not just random thoughts.... When they said at first they didnt know if foul play was involved, I believe that was a strategic move.... they knew darn well those girls had been murdered. IDK the girls clothes are scattered in the creek and they are dead? Im not LE and if I walked onto that scene I wouldnt think two athletic girls went skinny dipping in February in a creek and drowned in water, that they could have stood up in and walked out of... JMHO ;)

LE stated they did not believe there was any foul-play during the search for the girls. Once the girls were found, they immediately declared it a homicide based on "how the bodies were found."

I'm not sure if that rules out drowning or not, just wanted to clear up the confusion about the use of "no foul play" by LE.

All of this info is available in the first thread.

LE stated they did not believe there was any foul-play during the search for the girls. Once the girls were found, they immediately declared it a homicide based on "how the bodies were found."

I'm not sure if that rules out drowning or not, just wanted to clear up the confusion about the use of "no foul play" by LE.

All of this info is available in the first thread.

Thanks, that makes sense. I would hope someone walking on to that crime scene would suspect foul play... And I did look back at the early reports and you are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member