IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me they sound totally different. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think people can sound differently at different times. I was told that when I am being stern or am reading aloud I sound more British than usual . Otherwise I guess I am sounding more American the longer I live here. I guess I am a little theatrical too...so my voice may change more . I am not a voice analyst and I am unsure if it sounds like the P.O.
Sorry I think I go on about myself too much.. just my point is that two recordings may not be enough to listen to.

Link for RL being a heavy drinker? I have not seen any articles that talked about that
Let's say then.....RL is a very irresponsible drinker....is that better?Goodness, LE has taken him off the road for public safety

Link for RL being a heavy drinker? I have not seen any articles that talked about that

I think it's a fair extrapolation from multiple DUI convictions including a two-year license suspension...but he could be on the wagon now since an alcohol program was part of his probation.

Someone posted that they went to the bridge and saw LE and a "drone"
Was it the poster that just posted about seeing a white truck with her daughter?

Anyway if there was a drone there they were watching the area very closely!
IMO
ETA this poster who saw a white truck.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332658
Pretty sure that was the woman (& husband) that made the 5 videos on Youtube. (Re: drone)

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

I hope I'm replying correctly with quote!!i have no idea if this man was Military intelligence, I never asked it was just a random moment I won't forget because I'm from such a small town in the north east of England and never in my life has anybody said I have this accent!i always get referred to as a geordie because to other people including fellow geordies! That's what we sound like!but would be interesting to know if they have narrowed this accent down!

Nicely done! Yes I have heard similar stories and it was about someone in military who had worked with linguistics or some such thing. There was a lot of discussion here about the audio even from locals - not any consensus IIRC.

:hilarious[emoji38]ololol

Shhhhhhhhh, don't tell, but the post was not eloquent at all. I just said that to get you to read the rubbish I was about to say...
Hahahahahahahaha!
You're crafty. I like it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

One of the other key items LE is probably searching is any computer. If any computer is found on the property, LE forensics teams can pretty quickly identify whether RL (or someone using his computer) had done any online stalking of the girls, for example.

Killer presumably forgot to destroy a phone however, so they don't seem very tech-savvy. Might decrease likelihood of finding any digital evidence.

I'm fairly certain LE can obtain a history of everyone who viewed the Snapchat posts by the girls on the bridge - and narrow it to viewers who were in the area around the time of the posts. This would take a significant amount of time because they'd have to subpoena Snapchat or the local internet providers. But I am quite certain this is an avenue they'll be looking into it.

good point.

LE have to have a warrant issued on the basis of probable cause. They are searching RL's personal home, not his property. They have had RL in custody for a while now and imo could have gleaned information from him during that time that caused them to conduct this large scale search of his home. As with his arrest on unrelated charges , and as with the information released about people lying about their alibis, I'm going to assume LE knows alot that we do not and trust them http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...erty-where-delphi-teens-abby-libby-found-dead

I don't know if the BG is RL or not. I'm not convinced either way. But I think immediately saying there's no way it was RL when we don't even know him at all is very short sighted if all you're basing it off of was he "didn't seem like a killer in interviews"

Crazy evil people don't always seem/sound/look crazy or evil. Sometimes they look like your cuddly next door neighbor.

I just think we should keep our opinions open for now. Maybe he didn't do it and maybe he did, or maybe he's covering up for someone in which case he's just as guilty. Time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The audio clip comparisions....

Thing is. I work a lot with audio. Who knows if he's putting on a voice when he is interviewed on the news.

You also have to think about a killler being in a different state of being during the incident. When you angry your voice sounds different and add drunk and angry to that.

Also BGs voice in the phone clip is edited and turned up but his voice is the background noise in the phone audio and there are other noises louder than get down the hill. Due to the mic being against libbys clothing i assume.

In the news interview his voice is captued on a condensor mic up close with a wind shield over the mic. His voice is the loudest audio sound in that clip. The recording also will add a lot of bass to his voice.

Imagine things you say in a heightened state...compared to your normal voice.

There will always be a big difference.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I have to agree with the guy that posted this video. No match. JMO.

ETA Delphi Murder Suspect Voice Vs Ronald Logan Voice Comparison - Don't sound the same. That "Get Down The Hill" Versus Ronald Logan's "Down". No voice match for me. What do you think?

This is the guy's opinion that posted the video.

I believe he purposely changed how he normally would say "hill" . He has not previously shown he talks in Hoosier Valley Girl .. except this one word.

And can't they get it from a discarded coffee cup or water bottle, etc.?

jmo
Now that they have a warrant to search his property, they can get it from his comb, toothbrush, coffee cup - whatever. It's all over the house and his property.

Hope you know the Edinburgh accent from Glaswegian by now then haha to be fair I could spot a Texan accent a mile away from a Canadian, but that's about it! Throw New York and Boston into the mix and that's my lot! But I'm British do you Americans know what state somebody is from just by talking to a person like we do in the uk?

Not nearly as exact in most cases. Someone can sound "Southern" but be from Oklahoma/Texas/Louisiana vs a much different Southern sound from say Georgia/Mississippi. IMO most people from the regions can be fairly good at differentiating their own areas. For example, a native of northern states may say everyone in the South sounds the same, but a Texan could spot a Cajun Louisiana accent very quickly.

In this case, I believe the clip is too short to be sure of anything except that it's likely a general Midwest accent. Could be from anyhere - Indiana, Ohio, people in way back threads mentioned Missouri and Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500