IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit O/T, but for all of you who have followed other cases on WS: I assume 36 threads before things go off the rails and turn into Lord of the Flies is pretty good, right? :laughing:

Good point.

Guess I've missed a bit over the last few days.

Carry on....(be good....)

:fence:

I found no video evidence of a path worn into RL's land in my brief online search. I also could not find the map posted by Nin or the discussion about the path.

To to anyone who posts here could you please provide this information if you know how to locate it? Otherwise it's only rumor.
There are two photographs that appear in one of the earlier threads after the media was allowed down near the crime scene tape where the girls were found. One photo is taken from a hill above looking down toward the crime scene tape (the right or west boundary of the marked off crime scene) and it shows a clear well worn path. The second photo was taken from down near the crime scene tape (again the right or west boundary of the marked off crime scene) looking up toward the hill again showing the well worn path. In addition the path that runs perpendicular (east/west) to the path shown in the photo also shows some sort of vehicles. This might be on the 15th or 16th of February when those media photos came out. There was also video taken from the location down near the crime scene tape. If I am not mistaken it is like a 14 second video and it was done by a videographer for Fox59.

I haven't read every comment but you pointed out something that had been bothering me. Where is his shadow? You an tell the sun is angled as half of him is darker. But where is his shadow on the bridge?

There is a line ahead of him but that's not his shadow.

Did we discuss this already? I can't recall.
Yes, the shadow discussion seems familiar too. I just can't recall the outcome or general consensus because I was indifferent at the time and didn't think it had any relevance.

Now I'm wondering if it could be relevant. If, perhaps, the confrontation happened on private property as opposed to the bridge. Or as they were exiting the trail or wandering under the bridge or...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I am curious if anyone has an educated guess what PO is wearing under his coat with this strap?
attachment.php

Source: [video=youtube;WC_YUvEkWJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_YUvEkWJM[/video]

a second image with it also different interview:
attachment.php

Thanks
SaveSave
SaveSave

Based on earlier discussion it may be a gun.

Good call. But you brought something to mind. They said Libby was wearing a tie dye shirt with fringe. The black lower part of the shirt looks like fringe. Perhaps Abby used Libby's phone to take the pic. /moo
Also if Libby took the footage before putting it in her pocket or something. .it could catch part of her shirt while being in movement.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I just read that the teacher who ran off with the 15 year old girl teaches forensics !!!!! and has been watching and really into survival shows in the past few months... I really think he looks like BG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forensics as in speech and debate?

I just read that the teacher who ran off with the 15 year old girl teaches forensics !!!!! and has been watching and really into survival shows in the past few months... I really think he looks like BG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i believe that's probably forensics like debate, not criminal forensics

Here is the info about the fish. I am going to try to edit my post.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

He told Inside Edition that he has an alibi, saying he was buying tropical fish at the time of the murders.

I was not home during the time all this was happening, I was in Lafayette and I didn't get home until 6:30 in the evening and the neighbors stopped and asked permission to look back here for the girls,” he said.

The only one combining stories was Ashley Banshee (sp) where she morphed 2 different days into one.

I might have it backwards! You are right. I'm sorry. But, there are defintiely 2 different stories that are being combined.

OK... how do we know that? I've heard people say tropical fish are fresh water fish, but then what do they call fish that live in the oceans around the tropics? very confused person here... who would rather eat fish then take care of them in a tank.. but that's just me.

When hobbyists call them "tropical fish" they mean fresh water. Almost all, if not all aquarium salt water fish are tropical, so there is no need to call them "tropical salt water fish". There are some non tropical freshwater aquarium fish. - koi, goldfish, betafish etc.
I used to have an elaborate aquarium of tropical fish - cichlids to be exact, which are popular with people who are very into aquariums. You really can't buy them at pet shops, and would have to go to a good aquarium store for them. I honestly don't know why so many people are having a hard time with the tropical fish thing, aquariums were extremely popular for boys and men in RL's generation back in the day...

At the risk of being silently stoned, I know there was some discussion about BG being possibly photoshopped onto the bridge, suggesting the actual photo was taken somewhere else. There was reference to the amount of blurring (don't know the technical term) and his feet looking a bit "off." Please tell me if that has been debunked and I'll delete to avoid another rabbit hole :)

I was just reading through some of the earlier articles and looking at this image again, which reminded me of that discussion. I am likely splitting hairs here but is the bridge itself considered part of the trail? Would it make sense for LE to Photoshop him on the bridge for any reason? Protecting evidence only the killer knows (i.e., he was never on the bridge, girls were confronted at the creek or cemetery, etc)? Anything else? Or very unlikely and wouldn't make sense?

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-seek-help-identifying-person-seen-on-delphi-trail

"Indiana State Police released the photograph below of the man, who was on the Delphi Historic Trails around the time Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen on the trail Monday afternoon around 1 p.m."
https://www.theindychannel.com/2084...ads-to-arrest-in-murders-of-delphi-teens.html

"On Feb.15, authorities released a photo of the suspect found walking on the Delphi Historic Trail around the time the teens disappeared."

https://www.fox59.com/2017/02/19/ma...ally-a-suspect-in-deaths-of-delphi-teens/amp/

"Indiana State Police say a man photographed on the trail where two murdered Delphi teens were last seen*is now considered "the main suspect" in their killings."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thank you for this. I hadn't heard the Photoshop theory.

Blurry is usually called pixilated.

Based on earlier discussion it may be a gun.
wou

JMO, If it's a gun it must be something he has on him all the time...I would assume he wasn't planning on taking out the reporter. I believe that would be another violation of his probation.

Praying for justice, girls.

Please help the people of Delphi and the surrounding community somehow find inner strength and comfort. They are hurting terribly.

The nightmare needs to end.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 17457386_10212798778623848_2603177026312375825_n.jpg
    17457386_10212798778623848_2603177026312375825_n.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 458
No, but it really isn't! He did not claim to be getting fish during the murders. he claimed to be out buying fish when they were FOUND. The next day. I think people are getting it confused, which points a whole lot of fingers for an unfounded reason. It's ok to find holes where they exist, but it is not ok for people to create a hole that everyone then starts peeping through.

(not directed at you. Just addressing the problem that keeps repeating itself)

I think you have it wrong, mpnola. According to the reporter from Inside Edition https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7NoIJr5zE Mr Logan was in Lafayette buying tropical fish and Mr Logan says he did not get back until 6:30 in the evening. Then people asked to search on his property. That would be the 13th Feb.

On Tuesday, the 14th, he went to Delphi (see transcript from Primetime Justice show for Feb. 20 airing), and when he got back home he learned the girls had been found. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon