IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been considered that one can also find fish of all sorts on Craigslist? So, in that case, likely no cameras, receipts etc.

Just a thought. Not yet a formulated opinion.

wou

JMO, If it's a gun it must be something he has on him all the time...I would assume he wasn't planning on taking out the reporter. I believe that would be another violation of his probation.

That may be where his problem started. The violation of his probation may be a gun, not drunk driving. Or, there may be multiple violations, we just don't know. MOO

nitey nite, y'all can nit pick about fish.. LOL

:eek:fftobed:

That leprechaun picture really does give me the heebie jeebies. I never saw the car, but I did see the leering leprechaun and am still not sleeping well.

But repectfully, (and I mean it, not the snotty "respectfully") it is all a mind trick, IMO. Don't let it get to you!

Thanks for working any angle for L & A. I think we all consider them "our girls". :(
The leprechaun is there. He's not even the strangest thing in that pic- if you stare at it long enough!!

(Just a rail thing holding up the bridge however if you dont look too hard at it )

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

My husband- who is not following the case at all just looked over my shoulder while I looked at BG's picture for the 500th time. I said, this murderer still hasn't been caught. He said, "Looks like a Hispanic guy to me." :/

wou

JMO, If it's a gun it must be something he has on him all the time...I would assume he wasn't planning on taking out the reporter. I believe that would be another violation of his probation.
Yes taking out reporters would probably be a violation of his probation 😨
Yes,i am aware I read it wrong.

I think you have it wrong, mpnola. According to the reporter from Inside Edition https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TT7NoIJr5zE Mr Logan was in Lafayette buying tropical fish and Mr Logan says he did not get back until 6:30 in the evening. Then people asked to search on his property. That would be the 13th Feb.

On Tuesday, the 14th, he went to Delphi (see transcript from Primetime Justice show for Feb. 20 airing), and when he got back home he learned the girls had been found. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

You are right. I had it backwards, tried to fix and I think I deleted my post or at least I can't find it! lol. Glad we are all back on the same page of this big ole book!

Exactly.

Also my Papa in Illinois went into town every morning to meet some friends for coffee, etc. Normal routine for lots of people of all age groups.

When the property is part of a large search effort swarming with cops and volunteers ? Unless he had a medical emergency, it seems very odd to run errands then and show no curiosity. This is not Los Angeles or New York but a small town of 3K

That leprechaun picture really does give me the heebie jeebies. I never saw the car, but I did see the leering leprechaun and am still not sleeping well.

But respectfully, (and I mean it, not the snotty "respectfully") it is all a mind trick, IMO. Don't let it get to you!

Thanks for working any angle for L & A. I think we all consider them "our girls". :(
I saw the body-less face too, but saw more of a civil war soldier lol

Yes taking out reporters would probably be a violation of his probation 
Yes,i am aware I read it wrong.

Oh boy, I realized it could be taken that way after I wrote it!

nitey nite, y'all can nit pick about fish.. LOL

:eek:fftobed:

Wanna talk about dad jeans? Or fanny pack logos??? ;) haaa! Kidding.

But, I don't get the fish issue, either. If he wouldn't have said tropical, people would be asking if he was buying them to cook and think he said it a weird way. Some people just refer to aquarium fish as tropical and fish you eat as fish.

42778983e7a648fa7ed8cba1bd9d0a49.jpg

Can someone help me with this? I've been puzzled by the time stamp on this photo of Abigail taken by Liberty for a while now. According to reports IIRC this photo was taken at 2:07 pm. If that is indeed the time she took it , and "now" the time ( 7 h(ours) ago) is in the upper left hand of the picture,
Does this mean the picture was viewed by someone at 9:07 pm ( 7 hours after pic taken) ? Or does it mean that the app sent it to the Cloud at 9:07 pm? I'm not all savvy with the Snapchat app ( or any other app, really).

Please explain why the photo has the 7 hour ago reference. At that time (9:07) the girls were "only missing" .

Martzix, IIRC, a car is able to fit under the bridge, but not at the location circled. I believe the circled areas are shrubs, weeds, trees & shadows.

IMOHO

Based on earlier discussion it may be a gun.

Not for nothing, but, if I lived out there, DUI or not, I would want one. He's probably had one all his life. (or 2 or 3)

I don't blame him for that. It's his way of life on a farm. Protecting his livestock.

The creepy thing will be if he is ruled out by investigation.

If you were in this situation, and you were completely innocent, would you cooperate with the police, or lawyer up, and be silent? I have been interrogated by LEO, when I was innocent, I was cooperative, with nothing to hide, in a crime, I did not realize until it was too late that the suspect was ME. Wow, what a wake up call that was, and I did get an attorney at that point.

Remember the man who found Caylee Anthony? The defense wanted to get him blamed. The guy finds a dead child, reports it, and gets every move investigated. Makes you think twice about reporting anything.

if i was completely innocent i would lawyer up. If i was guilty i would lawyer up.

I like them more al dente, so I poke a hole in the package and let air do it's thing.

Plus, better effect when pelting fellow WSers. ;)

SOOOO off topic, but what my parents call "Holy Thursday" I call the "preparing of the peeps" day. Perfect time to split open the package and have them chewy enough for Easter morning! LOL!!! My mom is not so sure I will make it upstairs with my sense of humor. But who eats fresh peeps? No one!

Anyway- back to the girls. PUH-LEASE find this dude and arrest him! We are all going nutty over the details.

Wanna talk about dad jeans? Or fanny pack logos??? ;) haaa! Kidding.

But, I don't get the fish issue, either. If he wouldn't have said tropical, people would be asking if he was buying them to cook and think he said it a weird way. Some people just refer to aquarium fish as tropical and fish you eat as fish.

It's a good thing it wasn't a Friday or we'd all be speculating about whether he is Catholic.

^^^^This.

Shocker that someone on HLN muddled the works.

I used to cringe when NG would first screech about cases I had been following for WEEKS, and get the most basic facts WRONG. :gasp:

I was hoping there would be a major improvement with AB after NG, but no such luck... their fact finders suck. Probably the same ones for both shows.:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea