IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to post :

similar shoe characteristic like this, just with yellow thread details

attachment.php
How do you know what bottom of his shoe looks like?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Forgot to post :

similar shoe characteristic like this, just with yellow thread details

attachment.php

attachment.php

(Losing my mind..) part 2 if my post:

Possible very distinctive front cap design or logo on left shoe (his right):

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• INDIANA  marked shoes poi-media2.jpg
    INDIANA marked shoes poi-media2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 684
  • INDIANA  marked shoes left poi-media2.jpg
    INDIANA marked shoes left poi-media2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 684
In one of the photos or frames it appears the guy stumbles. Maybe he got hurt and was walking with a limp for a few days.

Sometimes a shadows cast can distort an image, especially a poor quality one like this.

Yes but hard to smoke with hands in his pockets...

My Uncle who has worked on a dairy farm his entire life and has been a smoker since he was about 10 smokes and never takes it out of his mouth until he finishes it and then he usually spits it out. He even talks while he is holding it in his mouth. Just saying that there are smokers who don't always take the cig out of their mouth and instead just blow out. If that makes sense. :)

In one of the photos or frames it appears the guy stumbles. Maybe he got hurt and was walking with a limp for a few days.
How do you see that from 2 stills? Not being funny, truly I'm curious.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Looks like something like that, just with yellow "thingies":

attachment.php

The left shoe/boot seems to have a print/design on the very front part, the lip:

attachment.php

That left foot (his right) cannot be moving with the other foot in the air (unless he was hopping..). It is a very distinctive footwear IMO.

-Nin
Great post. I see it differently now. The black area in front of the light band you point out on his right shoe must be a shadow on the wood plank.

I think the light band goes around the bottom edge (midsole) of shoe. I'm getting the croc vibe now as well. His left shoe looks to show hole pattern over the top. The highlighted round objects could be decorative charms that I've seen people put in their crocs? Would a dude do that?

Those shoes look kind of like boots to me. Like cowboy boots.

attachment.php

The left shoe/boot seems to have a print/design on the very front part, the lip:

attachment.php

That left foot (his right) cannot be moving with the other foot in the air (unless he was hopping..). It is a very distinctive footwear IMO.

-Nin

I was looking at Van's "Off the Wall" footwear and there are many styles that appear similar to this. I wish I could see the sole of the shoe more clearly. They use their brand name on some of the styles at the top of the tongue of the shoe. Just moo

My Uncle who has worked on a dairy farm his entire life and has been a smoker since he was about 10 smokes and never takes it out of his mouth until he finishes it and then he usually spits it out. He even talks while he is holding it in his mouth. Just saying that there are smokers who don't always take the cig out of their mouth and instead just blow out. If that makes sense. :)

Yeah completely!!! You're right, thank you. Your uncle has certainly more style ;-) than I have whith cigarettes (as I am badfully a smoker too). :)

attachment.php

(Losing my mind..) part 2 if my post:

Possible very distinctive front cap design or logo on left shoe (his right):

attachment.php

-Nin

attachment.php

Something like this?

Attachments

• 1438-Timberland-Men-s-Hookset-Shearling-Moccasin-Toe-Boot-5.jpg
    1438-Timberland-Men-s-Hookset-Shearling-Moccasin-Toe-Boot-5.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 601
Admittedly I'm hung up on the shoes. It could be a distinguishing factor that ties the suspect to the crime. We need a separate thread to focus only on shoes and clothing. I wish the photo was clearer. I assume LE is studying all of the clothing items he is wearing.

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin
Thanks for this post - great observation (not sure if this is original).

We could possibly narrow the brand of shoe down to a list, given the distinctive markings pointed out.

What brands do we have so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member