IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning all!

Been lurking more than contributing now~~but~~IIRC that may have been in the article that talked about closing the parking area right by the brick house.

This may or may not be related, but I thought I would put this out there because it happened about 2 hours away from Delphi.

A young girl was attacked by 2 men in a Forest Preserve in New Lenox IL.

JOLIET – Forest Preserve District of Will County police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two men who are wanted for questioning in connection with a recent incident on the Old Plank Road Trail in New Lenox.

http://www.theherald-news.com/2017/...f-suspects-in-old-plank-trail-attack/axp5yy2/

Bumping off my post.

It appears they have arrested someone in connection to this attack.

What is interesting is it happened on a Monday afternoon and the suspect looks similar to BG, IMHO. There is a picture of the suspect in the article below. Look at the nose, the mustache and the hair.

[FONT=&amp]Police said MG was identified as a suspect early on in the investigation and confessed after being interviewed by detectives Tuesday, to attack and another unsolved attack like it.
[/FONT]
http://abc7chicago.com/news/man-charged-in-illinois-prairie-path-attack/1917137/

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/24/carroll-co-sheriff-clears-up-misconceptions-on-delphi-double-homicide/

"CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby is clearing up some misconceptions about the Delphi double homicide case released by other media outlets on Friday.

Leazenby said he has never confirmed DNA evidence was recovered in this case and said the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office is still taking the lead in this investigation."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...riff-clarifies-reports-dna-evidence/98351378/

"DELPHI, Ind. — Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby clarified his on-air comments from a Thursday interview during a Fox59 report, noting he didn't intend to confirm or deny that investigators collected DNA evidence in the double homicide investigation of Abby Williams and Liberty German.

During the interview, Fox 59 anchors asked Leazenby about DNA, and the TV station's report said investigators acquired DNA evidence during the investigation of the case. However, Leazenby said he was speaking about physical evidence in general and not about DNA evidence in particular."
How does this caginess clear up misconceptions? We still don't know whether they have DNA or not. I am beginning to seriously doubt that they do. It would certainly explain the "optimism isn't high" comment imo.

Bumping off my post.

It appears they have arrested someone in connection to this attack.

What is interesting is it happened on a Monday afternoon and the suspect looks similar to BG, IMHO. There is a picture of the suspect in the article below. Look at the nose, the mustache and the hair.

[FONT=&amp]Police said MG was identified as a suspect early on in the investigation and confessed after being interviewed by detectives Tuesday, to attack and another unsolved attack like it.
[/FONT]
http://abc7chicago.com/news/man-charged-in-illinois-prairie-path-attack/1917137/

So I must need some more coffee this morning. :blushing:

There appears to be 2 attacks on this same path. One in April 2017 and one on June 2, 2017. MG was arrested for the April attack.

Jeezz~~they sure do look alike though.

Please could I ask my USA Friends what you class as Local. Is it

1 Mile Radius
5 Mile Radius
10 Mile Radius
15 Mile Radius

Especially those that live in a small city or town that have small Villages/townships I really don't know what you would call a village in the USA. :-(

KR
Reacher

And check out anyone who's ever been arrested in these parts in the past 20 years.. vagrancy, loitering, drugging, etc etc wouldn't hurt. Whoever killed these girls knows these trails, IMO.
I don't think this person has a record at all.
And I don't think it will be solved.

I don't think this person has a record at all.
And I don't think it will be solved.
Don't be defeatist. Give it time I am sure it will be solved, perhaps not as quickly as we hope.

KR
Reacher

How does this caginess clear up misconceptions? We still don't know whether they have DNA or not. I am beginning to seriously doubt that they do. It would certainly explain the "optimism isn't high" comment imo.

I don't think DNA was left at all.
I don't think it was this persons intent to murder.

You know what! how ever clever technology is the two cases I am interested in both are relying on CCTV or /and Mobile SM and photo technology . I actually still can't get my hat on that the young UK Airman and for all his phones pings and pongs has not been found alongside the terrible murder of Abby and Libby where voice and photo/video have been found. Both cases appear to be struggling and I am just wondering are LE struggling because common sense isn't prevailing and They are relying to much on digital instead of instinct. Just throwing it out there.

KR Reacher

i don't think the person's started out to murder either. i wish we knew what kind of forensic testing they were still waiting on last month. was it DNA?

Something occurred to me thinking about the phone(s).LE obviously has an interest in peoples phones that they talk to so that got me to wondering.As far as I know,LE hasn't mentioned anything about Abigail's phone.Based on what folks here have seen of her phone,is this the type that has the removable card in it to put in a different phone and was that kind of phone valuable?What if the murderer took her phone,removed the card and sold it?I have a FB account just for the local selling sites on there and I always see tons of phones being sold.Could it be possible that he could have slipped up and not removed the serial number or whatever that long number is usually behind the battery?That is the type of info I think they could release without hurting their case.Is that even plausible for LE to do or is it not really an identifiable number?

Don't be defeatist. Give it time I am sure it will be solved, perhaps not as quickly as we hope.

KR
Reacher

Lol I have my theory .....unless they confess which I don't think will happen it won't get solved.

If they went out there to take pictures have we seen any of them posted or just the 2

Eileen, (if you can answer) are you not agreeing with the claims that BG's coat is bulky from apparently concealing a host of items?

If they went out there to take pictures have we seen any of them posted or just the 2

Not agreeing or disagreeing but I would imagine any pictures Libby didn't immediately upload would have been done so after the fact by relatives. Not sure if they have done so on their own SM or not or if they would even be thinking of that. Just a thought.

Great question Reacher. Personally I've never thought of it in terms of miles. I consider someone a "local" if they live in the town. But then again, I don't know what someone in a big city like New York would consider a local.

1 Mile Radius
5 Mile Radius
10 Mile Radius
15 Mile Radius

Especially those that live in a small city or town that have small Villages/townships I really don't know what you would call a village in the USA. :-(

KR
Reacher

1 Mile Radius
5 Mile Radius
10 Mile Radius
15 Mile Radius

KR
Reacher

I live in a very small town, but I would call neighboring towns (those within a 15 mile radius around me) local to me. JMO. Usually, what affects them has an effect on our little town. This is my opinion only. Hope this helps.

Eileen, (if you can answer) are you not agreeing with the claims that BG's coat is bulky from apparently concealing a host of items?

I think his coat is bulky because he has a sweatshirt under it no I do t think he has a bunch of stuff under there

I do not think he was there to attack anyone.
One thing let to disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member