IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to go with TOS here. I have not heard that there was facetime.

Bently, the German's stated the girls used FaceTime often and used it while eating. It is in one of their first video interviews.

The only TOS I know about on WS is terms of service. It is a fact that the girls used Facetime. It is not speculation.

I am one that believes there is a connection. I don't think the two sets of girls are his only victims though, I think he has murdered other girls or women here and there that have not been connected, as single murders though not double. I think there is a connection of dates with the sets of girls because the dates are mirrored and other similarities. Possibly he does lure them somehow though I would think LE would have discovered that. With throw away phones and what not who really knows? There could just be a lot of coincidences going on here, but to me it seems more far fetched that they aren't connected.

Without a doubt I do not think the person or persons that murdered Lyric and Lizzy had not murdered before and the same with the Delphi girls. In the beginning I had an idea that possibly two people murdered Lyric and Lizzy and it is possible one of them is also responsible for the Delphi girls. Either alone or with a different person this time.

Not sure he is after fame, possibly doing this just to satisfy his own evil needs. When it does happen that he can target two together he may get a lot of personal satisfaction that he was able to do that. Not sure he could plan it that way but if he is technically savvy the possibility is there.

Just my own ideas about it, of course I have been wrong before.

I wonder why so many believe there is a connection to two separate crimes? The only way these murder's are connected is that two young girls were murdered together. It's tragic, it's sad, but is it a solid link? I'd like to think if there has been a connection made, LE would have 'breaking news' about that connection. This would be leading story event. It would need to be confirmed to the communities where both happened and it hasn't been confirmed by anyone of authority in either case.

What's more terrifying; one killer? Or two killers with some need to kill young girls?

I can recall how young girls in middle school could be the cruelest with their remarks toward socially inept boys. What if BG was subjected to that in middle school and beyond, and never got over the comments he had to endure, nor resolved his antisocial behavior? And what if one day he takes a stroll through a park by himself, head down, minding his own business (as reclusive people tend to do) when two girls come along, and he notices them mocking him, giggling, and taking video, perhaps because of his appearance or his “duck walk”. Would that be enough to trigger an outrage that finally pushes him over the edge? Sociopaths are characterized as unstable, easily agitated, and prone to unpredictable outbursts of rage. Whatever violent crimes they may commit are likely to be spontaneous and haphazard. They choose not to blend into society, so they remain relatively unknown and unrecognizable even in their own community.

This scenario seems at least as plausible as a cunning serial killer who researches, plans and implements a succession of regional attacks (in public, no less).

That's a very real possibility but as far as I know this guy isn't a serial killer YET!!

I wonder why so many believe there is a connection to two separate crimes? The only way these murder's are connected is that two young girls were murdered together. It's tragic, it's sad, but is it a solid link? I'd like to think if there has been a connection made, LE would have 'breaking news' about that connection. This would be leading story event. It would need to be confirmed to the communities where both happened and it hasn't been confirmed by anyone of authority in either case.

What's more terrifying; one killer? Or two killers with some need to kill young girls?

I'm not convinced the crimes are related, but it seems very possible.

For me the two sets of girls resemble each other. And there are the dates, location (near waterways) and just the fact that it is unusual for two girls to be murdered together.

Earlier posters (Otto in particular) listed several similarities, if anyone is interested.

Good pic of the four victims in this older article.

http://www.wpta21.com/story/34703200/delphi-murders-strangely-similar-to-iowa-double-homicide

There's a separate thread for people to discuss the images.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

But isn't this a discussion about the sketch released??? I personally can't look at the images of this monster anymore, it's just not going to get clearer for me to see anything ELSE....but realistically we are discussing the sketch/image comparisons here, right???

I linked it here 30 minutes after he uploaded it.It was removed from here as just being his opinion and anyone can make a video.

There was a post here earlier from Tricia stating no video's unless they came from Gray Huges as he is member on WS... I'm really on the fence with Michael Stroup's videos.....

I don't know if there is a connection with Iowa,but LE did release a statement telling us not to let our girls go out alone or in pairs.If they go out make sure they go in groups.Thats a warning I have listened to since the beginning.

It's horrible to think that it's not okay for a girl/woman to go out alone, then it became always go out in pairs, and now go out in groups!!! Why are women being treated like prisoner's in their own lives because of psycho's like this one? Why don't we put the brakes on men having the ability to walk freely in society, they are the dangerous one's!! Rant over!

This Snapchat location feature was only added last month. Abi and Libby couldn't have fell victim to somebody who seen them on it because back in February this technology simply didn't exist. If anything i feel like Abby and Libby might have benefited from having this technology in February, at the very least a friend could have used it to track their location and find them sooner.

Personally if I was a parent I'd want my child to have this feature, with it set so only I could see where they were. It could save lives as much as people believe it could help take them away
I have been wary of Snapchat in this case ever since I saw the photo of Abby with the 7 hours on it . Do we know how that became available and why the case was subsequently dubbed the SC murders?

It's horrible to think that it's not okay for a girl/woman to go out alone, then it became always go out in pairs, and now go out in groups!!! Why are women being treated like prisoner's in their own lives because of psycho's like this one? Why don't we put the brakes on men having the ability to walk freely in society, they are the dangerous one's!! Rant over!
Barbie, I like this post, not that I think all men are bad, I just wonder if anyone can post me a case of a woman going around killing boys off trails. Yes I know, women kill. Heck there is a whole show dedicated to that on id. I'm wondering when tracking devices are going to be put on potential killers and rsos? I guess though that breaches some freedoms right out there since child molesters deserve freedom and all. Sorry I wanted to rant off your rant, I'm just tired of children being murdered today I guess. Hope today IS the day. I'm frankly tired of wanting to finally jog but don't, thinking I'll be murdered and a page on ws.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

This article is not directly related to the case but it is one way one or both of the girls could have been lured by BG (and a friend?).

Family and friends all agree they were smart girls but I don't believe falling for something like this article describes means you're not smart. I find the situation the article details absolutely the stuff of nightmares for the fact that it is so terrifyingly simple. A few kinks in the armor is all it takes for them to get in and get a hold on these young kids.

https://williamhenryprince.com/2017/06/23/child-grooming-abduction-a-true-story/

All MOO of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chilling blog for sure. To think 20 + years ago I was also practicing parental controls on my then children's internet usage. But times have changed and what I was doing back then seems antiqued now.

I have no doubts that LE has fine toothed combed both girls devices that access the internet, that is one of the first things they should be looking for in connection with the murder's.

But it's always worth mentioning that we need to be proactive in keeping our children safe, ALWAYS! Even when I was growing up when there was no such thing as the internet, there were still danger's lurking out there in our communities. The only difference between back then and now is that these predator's are also in our homes.... scary stuff for sure.

Barbie, I like this post, not that I think all men are bad, I just wonder if anyone can post me a case of a woman going around killing boys off trails. Yes I know, women kill. Heck there is a whole show dedicated to that on id. I'm wondering when tracking devices are going to be put on potential killers and rsos? I guess though that breaches some freedoms right out there since child molesters deserve freedom and all. Sorry I wanted to rant off your rant, I'm just tired of children being murdered today I guess. Hope today IS the day. I'm frankly tired of wanting to finally jog but don't, thinking I'll be murdered and a page on ws.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
It's always the same. When the serial killers like the Yorkshire Ripper or the Ipswich guy are on the loose LE always say women shouldn't walk the streets alone etc. How about curfew on the men? They never say that do they?

Hi guys. To me this biggest obstacle in this case is knowing absolutely zero regarding the scene and COD & MOD. Without even a smidgen of this information we cannot even begin to wonder about SKs, SA, stranger, known to victims, revenge, targeted or crime of opportunity.

This is why I find sleuthing here next to impossible. I do think maybe he's dressed warmly because he may have been out there all day. 46(?) Degrees is fine in a light jacket for an hour or so, but after 5 or 6 hours, brrr.

I honestly think if LE wants the general public help, then it's time to figure out a way to release some of the video clip. To the person that knows this man the video will have additional impact. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck....

Just wanted to unload those thoughts. I personally think it was a wrong place, wrong time type of encounter for the girls with a working class, blue collar type who may have drinking issues. I still think he's familiar with area. Either by taking lunch breaks there, or having worked nearby. Truckers, factory workers and farm hands. I think he's about 35-40 years old. I also think that Police have zero clue who he is. The sketch release was a huge let down to me. Can't explain why.

All of this is just my opinion. I don't think today will be the day, or tomorrow unless someone turns this creep in. And I fully believe someone has been aware that their friend/relative is BG for quite some time. All jmo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This only thing that makes me hesitant about this theory is that you can't just see anyone's snapchat and therefor wouldn't be able to see just anyone's location. People cannot friend or even follow you without you approving them first. No one with the app that I know would friend anyone without knowing who they are first since it is such a personal app.

-SSDGM-

I don't use the snapchat but from reading anything about celebrities the more 'friends' the happier they are...it's so bizarre to me. One of my sister's also uses it and it just creeps me out....

I don't use the snapchat but from reading anything about celebrities the more 'friends' the happier they are...it's so bizarre to me. One of my sister's also uses it and it just creeps me out....

That's not how it works since no one else can even see how many friends you have. I would understand that on instagram "wow look they have 3,087 followers!". I cannot see how many friends any of my friends have.

-SSDGM-

Thanks for your comments. I can easily see where you're coming from, and you've correct too. I heard LE make those same statements myself.

I think what it all boils down to is that we are interpreting their statements differently.

I believe LE is far more invested in keeping all their information about any connections to themselves. I don't think they see the need to inform the public of anything that they feel might jeopardize their case.

The case comes first. The public comes second, (or third, or fourth, or whatever...)

As I said in a previous post, I don't think they are intentionally misleading the public, but the public is definitely not their priority. We're not supposed to be.

They will share with us ONLY what they want us to know. I'm fine with them doing that too if it helps catch the perp! I don't want information released that might tip off the perp of any knowledge of connections LE has of the two crimes.

They can say there are no connections forever if that keeps the perp in the dark too. Catching the perp, protecting their investigation is all that matters.

So I read between the lines. Doesn't mean I'm right. Maybe I'm reading something that isn't even there. Very possible!

You, on the other hand, interpret their statements literally. If they said it, they mean it. You might be absolutely correct too!

Please don't think I'm being snarky, or trying to throw any shade at you or anyone who doesn't share my opinion.

Your posts are good and well thought out. I enjoy reading them. On this point though, we will have to agree to disagree.

I never see it though as being on opposite 'sides' and I hope no one else does either.

We're all here for justice for the girls, pulling together, hoping to find any piece of the puzzle that might finally nail this guy!

But wouldn't holding back information also be tempered with informing the public since this is a public safety issue? These guys work for US and part of that job is keeping the public informed about safety in their communities.....

i, too think he works in IT. a few people tend to still think that only younger people understand the internet or have that 'internet savvy'. I mean how old is bill gates? i believe he could have tracked them, but i would probably add that if he did, he must have known who one of them was and kinda stalked her.. sounds like a movie, but weirder stuff has happened right?

I was working in IT back in the 80's BEFORE the internet, so it's definitely a possibility. In my mind I keep trying to eliminate career just based on his looks and the clothing he is wearing but I hit a wall.

I can't look at him and think IT because I come from the suit & tie set of a major, major company. He doesn't fit in my world but that doesn't mean he isn't. The only difference between the 70's and 80's IT is it was mainly mainframe, definitely not personal computers in everyone's homes accessing the internet. Bill Gates was in the 80's about to explode in creating microsoft. I met him once at a work function and if he wasn't so nerdy who knows!!!! lol

If you are using wi fi from a pub or restaurant for instance, is the IP address that shows up the one from that pub or restaurant so the person is untraceable? Is it that easy to be untraceable?

It will trace back to the location, but there could also be personal identifiers from the device to the computer being used.....

This is also my intuition. I believe he was out looking for a victim, any victim really, and his excitement rose at the thought of getting TWO at once. Two young teenage girls? There might have been a thrill of a chase there. I don't think he was planning on killing two people but when the opportunity presented itself, he went for it. I also think they were just out there for a walk in the park, too. To take pictures. (Going mostly on what Mike Patty has said in interviews.) I think that if there was a bigger electronic trail involved, LE's comments to the public would have taken a different direction by now. The way the crime has been presented, so far, has been in a "these girls were out for a walk and this man is our person of interest because he was caught on video approaching/accosting them-do you have any information" kind of way. If there was an electronic trail, I feel like LE would be putting out a call of "has any other teen girls been approached online by X person, or been asked to meet in X location, etc." I think they'd be more interested in knowing if other local girls were also "observed" in a similar manner because, in most cases, if he'd been looking for a victim then he would've had several on the line.

I am of the same school of thought on BG.... He's in the middle of a personal crisis and it was random. If we think of LISK we know he had been using either a computer or phone that could be tracked, yet he can't be identified as far as we know, he hasn't be captured yet. But the public knows he had access and a connection with his murder's. Wouldn't LE be talking about this kind of connection with the girl's? I don't know....

As much as I hate admitting my ignorance, I have a rather dumb (and really unimportant) question. I know when people talk about COD, they're talking about cause of death (disease, blunt force trauma, gun shot, poison, etc.), but when talking about MOD, are they/you referring to method of death or mode of death? I never know if I agree or disagree with what someone posts about it because I believe the public should know the manner of death, but not necessarily the mode. TIA for any clarification.

MOO

This Snapchat location feature was only added last month. Abi and Libby couldn't have fell victim to somebody who seen them on it because back in February this technology simply didn't exist. If anything i feel like Abby and Libby might have benefited from having this technology in February, at the very least a friend could have used it to track their location and find them sooner.

Personally if I was a parent I'd want my child to have this feature, with it set so only I could see where they were. It could save lives as much as people believe it could help take them away

Taken from Wiki --- A feature known as "Geofilters" was added in July 2014, which allows special graphical overlays to be available if the user is within a certain geographical location, such as a city, event, or destination.[SUP][37][/SUP][SUP][38][/SUP] The "Lens" feature, introduced in September 2015, allows users to add real-time effects into their snaps by using face detection technology which is activated by long-pressing on a face within the viewfinder.[SUP][39]

[/SUP]I think you might be referring to the snapmap mode feature that recently came out in June ..[FONT=&quot]For all the snapchat users on here, in the last few days they have released a new update which connects to your GPS, and automatically (unless activated ghost mode) shows where you are on a map to anyone who is on your friends list and posts can possibly seen publically depending on your settings!![/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix