IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
It keeps going thru my mind that if this is same killer that killed the Illinois cousins, maybe he had felt frustrated how long it took to find their bodies, so he made sure these two young girls would be found fast so he intentionally left them where they would be. Part of his thrill might be watching the public horror. Just a thought.

He might have even been in the search party

It keeps going thru my mind that if this is same killer that killed the Illinois cousins, maybe he had felt frustrated how long it took to find their bodies, so he made sure these two young girls would be found fast so he intentionally left them where they would be. Part of his thrill might be watching the public horror. Just a thought.

I completely agree.

This has crossed my mind too.

IMO - After six months, we need additional information from LE. This "case" is mind-boggling, and I sincerely hope that the MSM doesn't give up covering these murders.
Every day that goes by is a day that BG is breathing the same air as all of us.
Praying for justice. RIP Abby & Libby - gone too soon.

Sorry if this has been discussed....just wondering how long it would take (estimated of course) for BG and the girls to hike the rough trail and cross the creek to the crime scene?
To prove a negative is impossible. For example, LE has also not stated that these two girls were abducted by Aliens. Do I have a link to an article where LE states absolutely that Abigail and Libby were NOT abducted by Aliens? No. But the fact that LE has never even mentioned Alien abduction, or a vehicle being involved in the abduction, kind of says it all...

I think it's important to go by what LE has stated--not by wild speculation that just because LE hasn't made clear that Libby and Abigail were not abducted by Aliens, or not abducted by way of a vehicle, then somehow these theories are then true--as in true by virtue of the fact that the theories have not been explicitly negated.

LE doesn't have time to debunk every wacky theory. They've given us a lot of information--that it would seem useful to be guided by.

And the last in depth interview given by LE explained that the terrain the girls were on to get where they died was rough. The description given was a hike through the wooded areas and across deer creek, on foot.

I'm not sure what more proof you would need.

Have men who were reported missing in the region been looked into? I don't mean to suggest casting suspicion on people who are likely victims - but rather it could be a source to locate someone who might be off the grid and maybe forgot their meds,or were reported acting strangely or paranoid, etc.

The bridge was the way back to their drop off point and BG was on that.

I was thinking, rather, about why they didn't run along the creek going back towards the north, and not run across the creek. But someone just said that they think the girls didn't run at all. That does makes sense to me.
I don't think most people run off if a gun is pointed at them, or at their friend. You assume you will die if you don't follow instructions.
Take for instance when there is an armed robbery in a bank or convenience store, the employee doesn't take off running when a gun is presented.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. No matter who else he may or may not have killed, I still think one of his motivations was to create horror and fear especially in the little town of Delphi.

I agree. No matter who else he may or may not have killed, I still think one of his motivations was to create horror and fear especially in the little town of Delphi.

I think it is possible. From the beginning I've tried to imagine how this crime and investigation would be so different if (1) the bodies were not found so quickly, and (2) there was no video/audio of the suspect. BG might just have been sloppy, or got interrupted and panicked, but he may have purposely left the girls and their phone in a place easy to find.

These two maps show diameters of .25 miles and .5 miles centered around Libby's last known location (L) on the High Bridge, the third platform counted from the NW end of the bridge. The white distance bars all correspond to the diameters and are all either .25 miles long (first map) or .5 miles long (second map).

This chart calculates walking distances and minutes based on three categories or pace, fast, moderate or easy. I am only showing the .25 miles diameter/ .5miles diameter on the maps. All other distances can be easily multiplied. Hope it helps:

attachment.php

Map 1-- .25 miles diameter

Map 2-- .5 miles diameter

Why 2 girls? maybe he knew they would stay together because he knew them.... but I always go back to the Never Go To The Second Place and I think the girls knew that. They knew they would be killed. The time frame makes it seem like it happened by the creek and I don't think he could get them to another area.

Sorry if this has been discussed....just wondering how long it would take (estimated of course) for BG and the girls to hike the rough trail and cross the creek to the crime scene?

I think that question is a good one but is impossible to answer, imo. It's not flat land and we can't know what physical difficulties may have been encountered; including crossing the creek and climbing down hills, and as LE stated, possibly walking through sticker bushes. We don't know how quickly the girls walked or if they stumbled or tripped or resisted along the way. I measured from the SE bridge end; straight across using the shortest path that could have been conceivably been taken to the CS and found it was approximately 0.10 miles. But is it the path they took? We don't even know that. (I did interpret the latest LE information to mean the girls did take that "walk.")
Just :moo:

Why 2 girls? maybe he knew they would stay together because he knew them.... but I always go back to the Never Go To The Second Place and I think the girls knew that. They knew they would be killed. The time frame makes it seem like it happened by the creek and I don't think he could get them to another area.

Were their bodies found by the creek? From the picture of the crime scene I never saw water.

Unfortunatley though it appears the creek was the 'second place'. I think they were doomed once the went 'down the hill'. Although the girls were very loyal to stay together, I wish they had run in opposite directions.

My hunch is he entered the area via the trail from the cemetery. Walked to the CS. Perhaps dropped a backpack or something similar.

Scanned the bridge. Saw his potential victims. Walked the creek side to the NW approach to the bridge, Looked back down the main trail from the parking area, where the girls were dropped off. Started across the bridge. Looked behind him maybe once, or twice, before he abducted the girls.

Just my dumb theory, and I came up with it shortly after the murders.

attachment.php

The above illustrates what I believe are the general distances of the abduction and murder, minus the trail to the bridge, and the distance from the CS to the cemetery. Just the abduction and murder. It's such a tight area, that I'd be surprised that once the abduction happened, from that beginning of the 4th leg of my stupid diamond, to their deaths, was under 20 minutes.

My time of death (TOD) is roughly 2:45 PM, and that might be pushing it.

JMO

Days ago someone stated that BG MIGHT BE an ex-military guy. My thinking (to jump on that theory) is that MAYBE he literally wanted two victims--not one.
Did you get any vibes of him being military? Well, maybe not from just one pic, but from some of the facts.

With my theory they were off and gone in a matter of minutes. He dramatically DECREASED the chances of being seen.

However, if he had marched them through the woods, and across the creek he would have dramatically INCREASED the chances of being seen.

Because...he could NOT control the random comings and goings of others.

Not the same difference at all...
He did not have to control the random comings and goings of others. He lucked out. No one was around.

Yes...and right before Valentines Day. I wonder if he was jilted at some time by someone from Delphi. Perhaps someone related to one of the girls. The most evil revenge is not to kill someone, but someone they love.... Hmmm.

Days ago someone stated that BG MIGHT BE an ex-military guy. My thinking (to jump on that theory) is that MAYBE he literally wanted two victims--not one.
Did you get any vibes of him being military? Well, maybe not from just one pic, but from some of the facts.

Not sure about military, but he's a hunter, in my book.

Look at what this guy did. One man. Got control of two girls. Marched them to their deaths.

He definitely was 'hunting', that day.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads