IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in our military has been swabbed. So, his DNA is on file most likely at Quantico. My husband has been in for 31 years and was swabbed long, long ago.

rbbm.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colorado-hatchet-suspect-investigated-delphi-indiana-girls/
Riley says the first question is whether Nations was in Indiana on Feb. 13, when the Delphi teens vanished while hiking. Their bodies were found the next day.
Jacqueline Kirby with The El Paso County, Colorado Sheriff's Office told the station there are "similarities" in the cases and didn't rule out a possible connection, but said officials in Indiana have asked them not to release further information.

I believe his charges in IN are non-extraditable. I don't think CO can hold him for the alleged crimes in IN. IF he posts bond, I think he walks. JMO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well, this grandma said she wouldn't help him. Does he have even enough money to post??

IDK.

jmo

I'm adding "down-turned" mouth to my list of similarities.

jmopinion only

I went back to look at his photo much more closely, and I also noticed the turned down mouth he has, and the sketch also depicts one as well.

It is because more charges are pending. They will send him to el paso county

Hey all, I have been MIA from WS for a long time but just saw the WS FB page says: "Could the arrest of a registered sex offender in Colorado lead to the suspect in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German in Delphi IN? "

My heart jumped to my throat. A long way back I swore he looked like a guy I know in CO who probably SHOULD be a registered sex offender but is not. I looked at links posted and he is not the same man but OMG the fact they say he is in CO made me jump. Where in CO? I could not find that info right away.

I'm recalling that someone described a car at the trail entrance the day the girls went missing - anyone with a working memory recall the description? It might not match the description of the car in Colorado, but perhaps a car he was using in IN. Anyone have that info handy, or am I mis-remembering?

jmo

You may want to check the Scanner threads for info on this - just a suggestion. I did that last night.

And as a gentle reminder - we cannot post anything from the Scanner threads here.

As LE is looking for a killer, it's a given that manner of death would be homicide.
Well, duh.

I asked if they've said in what manner? How? Stabbing, shooting, strangulation etc. Following this case closely and I've never seen it leaked.

I agree with all of the similarities EXCEPT for the image of the suspect on the bridge. I know there's been many a theory about what he may or may not be wearing on his head. I've always been in the camp that he is not wearing a hat, and the image is just depicting his hair. If so, I do not believe that DN and BG have similar hair lines or hair parts at all. He could very well be wearing a hat in that image and this is all moot, but JMO.

So if he is wanted for failure to appear in court and failure to register they can give him some time. Don't have to give bond since he skipped before.

Well, duh.

I asked if they've said in what manner? How? Stabbing, shooting, strangulation etc. Following this case closely and I've never seen it leaked.

You are right, it has never been leaked as far as I know. We do know that Tim Watkins in Colorado was shot several times and partially buried under leaves and twigs, make of that information what you will.

30 min ago

ISP: Man arrested in Colorado not person of interest

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_2ec4dd46-65ec-5c7c-b598-eab9c13d6025.html

Snip

"We are aware of the arrest of the person in Colorado and are investigating to see if he could be a suspect in the Delphi double murder investigation," Riley said by phone.

"We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now, there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation."

30 min ago

ISP: Man arrested in Colorado not person of interest

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_2ec4dd46-65ec-5c7c-b598-eab9c13d6025.html

Snip

"We are aware of the arrest of the person in Colorado and are investigating to see if he could be a suspect in the Delphi double murder investigation," Riley said by phone.

"We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now, there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation."

That is a misleading headline, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member