IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some speculation that they may have retrieved a cigarette butt. This was back when they were back on the bridge several days after the girls were found.

I remember that. OK... so the Journal and Courier has a good online article, where Sgt Riley says he anticipates answers about DN's involvement in Abby and Libby's case next week. That they are getting his DNA samples and that they will be matched to evidence collected at the crime scene ( that answers that question, thankfully.) The article also states that Colorado FBI will be questioning DN, but that Indiana FBI might travel there if the need arises. Also Riley says he is a person of interest in the same way anyone would be until they are either cleared or named as a suspect.

Ditto--more than once. And not in bad areas of town either. It's kind of crazy how many people it has happened to.

I am pretty sure we are not allowed to sleuth her at all. I can understand the temptation to talk about her though, I have thought about her a lot. We just have to wait.

Wow, I'm absolutely floored by this development. And completely leaning towards the idea that the ex-wife provided an actual photo of him to be used as a basis for the sketch, which would also explain the hesitation and "scared witness" consideration, with the trail stranger witness as a cover story from LE. Or maybe she didn't connect the dots until later. Either way, this sketch will go down in history for its accuracy!

Edit: when did she file for divorce and when was the domestic battery charge?

Then why wouldn't she have turned him in, she would have solved MANY problems then. Collected the reward money, been free of him, gotten her divorce and never have to worry he'd get her or the children as he would be in prison for life?
ALL MOO

http://wlfi.com/story/36481251/isp-...d-give-them-answers-on-daniel-nations-in-days "He said part of their investigation will include comparing Nations' DNA to the DNA found near the Monon High Bridge Trail, where Libby German and Abby Williams were found."

So sorry, I see you had already posted the article before I did. I wasn't caught up on the thread, but since the time on the article said 10:21 a.m, I thought it was new. I assume now that it was an update.

My apologies...

About the jacket seen in the Fox59 video here: http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-...in-delphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/

I noticed something, on the right arm (jacket is facing down) there is a white spot. Could this be the "watch" we have all speculated about on BG's right arm??

Another is where I circled in green. It looks like a light colored string or something. Could that be the "bag handle" we speculated about??

I know it looks like a little different color blue jacket but that could be attributed to lighting.

Just thoughts, nothing more.
579187083f3082adfabf275d0564f56c.jpg

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

IMO it looks like a pair of jeans and the circled spots are the inside of the pockets. I even see a silver button and a v from the zipper area halfway between the two white spots.

Lauren Spierer was a 20 yo IU student who went missing in the summer of 2011 and was never found, I wonder where was DN then?

While I cannot answer your specific question, I did some calculating last night.

DN was 26yo when Lizzie and Lyric were murdered. It is highly likely we will soon discover he is responsible for multiple deaths; therefore, making him a Serial Killer.

Also, on his dishonorable discharge, the military will issue a General Discharge for most enlisted who cause problems. <modsnip> had to do something really bad to have a Dishonorable Discharge. He was sent from Jacksonville, SC to Parris Island to get him away from Jacksonville until staff could get the proper papers in order. He was likely confined to the barracks with hourly checks to assure he was behaving.

Then why wouldn't she have turned him in, she would have solved MANY problems then. Collected the reward money, been free of him, gotten her divorce and never have to worry he'd get her or the children as he would be in prison for life?
ALL MOO
Is there an ex-wife? I thought all those DV cases involved the same woman he's still married to.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

So sorry, I see you had already posted the article before I did. I wasn't caught up on the thread, but since the time on the article said 10:21 a.m, I thought it was new. I assume now that it was an update.

My apologies...
No need to be sorry bud.

<modsnip>

On BG, if it is DN (and it seems to be looking more and more that way) this has come as such a surprise. I never expected he would more or less be caught because of sloppiness on his end. It just didn't jibe with the "who" type of person that I had envisaged. Live and learn I suppose.

Is there an ex-wife? I thought all those DV cases involved the same woman he's still married to.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

My perception, it could be inaccurate, is they are all the same woman, many seem to think she filed for divorce and it was granted, it was not AFAIK.

It is highly likely we will soon discover he is responsible for multiple deaths; therefore, making him a Serial Killer.

Not directed at you but I think people are giving him way too much credit. he does not appear to be the brightest from the way most of his crimes/perversion have been committed. There are so many things that just do not jive, if he was trying to escape and a hatchet was used with the girls, no way could he possibly be that dumb to still have it.

I understand the weight issue but he appears at least 15 years younger today, even if he lost weight due to drugs, they normally age you not make you look younger.

Is his bail still only $2000.00?

Not directed at you but I think people are giving him way too much credit. he does not appear to be the brightest from the way most of his crimes/perversion have been committed. There are so many things that just do not jive, if he was trying to escape and a hatchet was used with the girls, no way could he possibly be that dumb to still have it.

I understand the weight issue but he appears at least 15 years younger today, even if he lost weight due to drugs, they normally age you not make you look younger.

Is his bail still only $2000.00?

I believe that hatchet has a special significance to him, a prized personal possession if you will, so that he would never think of discarding it. Perhaps like a security blanket of sorts, when he is under stress, feeling insecure or angry he takes it out in much the same way a young child would use a blanket or a stuffed animal. JMO. No idea on the current bail situation but I do believe I read that he has been charged with "menacing" and reckless endangerment in Colorado. Regardless of whether he's connected to Abby and Libby, I do believe he killed the mountain biker and I don't believe LE is going to let him go anywhere.

Has anyone discussed the picture of BG with the white thing in front of his jeans and the black appendage thing hanging down? I have always wondered about the black appendage looking thing... Today when I looked at it, it looks like a hatchet handle w/the blade shining on top. I looked up hatchet holsters and it would hang just about where it is hanging down from BG's belt. If you knew BG and knew he had a hatchet, this would have been a great clue from the police in helping to identify him. The white patch helps it show up better. Just moo...

I have mostly lurked this from the beginning and am hoping that LE has found their man. I'm still on the fence, mainly because 1. I always felt his eyes looked very close-set in the images of BG and DN obviously has the opposite facial structure and 2. Like several others have mentioned, I envisioned the killer being much more organized and tactical than what DN's general MO seems to be. Yet, I'm still desperately hoping that this is the break they were looking for in this case, because I feel like all the resources and coverage going into this answer the questions we've had about whether LE have had their eyes on a particular suspect or if an airtight case was being developed behind the scenes. I feel like the sensationalism with this guy would have forced their hand a bit, they would have at least had to quickly eliminate him as a possible suspect if they knew he wasn't, especially after the circus RL turned into. I feel like it just HAS to be this guy, because if it isn't, then they truly have nothing substantial to go on toward identifying the real perp. JMO

ALL MOO

Perhaps there is an emotional bond or things we do not know about it. Ppl who are in these type of situations just can not get out when others think they can. Domestic violence and abusive home environments roll a totally different way than most of us live like on a daily basis. JMO

Has anyone discussed the picture of BG with the white thing in front of his jeans and the black appendage thing hanging down? I have always wondered about the black appendage looking thing... Today when I looked at it, it looks like a hatchet handle w/the blade shining on top. I looked up hatchet holsters and it would hang just about where it is hanging down from BG's belt. If you knew BG and knew he had a hatchet, this would have been a great clue from the police in helping to identify him. The white patch helps it show up better. Just moo...

Welcome to Websleuths!

Every since i realized that the area on his left leg is intentionally <(mo) blurred. I couldn't figure our what it was that was being kept from the public. Not saying we (public) needed to know, if it was known to be a hatchet (if it was) he would probably got rid of it.

Perhaps there is an emotional bond or things we do not know about it. Ppl who are in these type of situations just can not get out when others think they can. Domestic violence and abusive home environments roll a totally different way than most of us live like on a daily basis. JMO

I have so much I want to say about KN but I really think we risk the thread closing down if we continue to talk about her.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Every since i realized that the area on his left leg is intentionally <(mo) blurred. I couldn't figure our what it was that was being kept from the public. Not saying we (public) needed to know, if it was known to be a hatchet (if it was) he would probably got rid of it.

MOO but that hatchet is his prized possession, no way he would get rid of it ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391