IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a strange interview... she has an alibi, though, looks like.

I found it odd, too! Yes, she does & that is good for her, but I find it so strange that she is not 100% on DN being there... IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean just how dam hard is it for a reporter to ask a wife if that's the voice of her husband who she has talked to on the phone hundreds of times?

I like that part about the clothes. Because if she doesn't recognize the clothes, that might mean it's legitimately not him.

However, as an RSO, isn't he NOT allowed at an OB office or any other office that might have young kids??

It bends my mind that even after an interview with Nations' wife, he still remains Schrodinger's Murderer, who can neither be ruled out as the killer or confirmed as the killer.

Despite this there are definitely some interesting tidbits from this interview. KN thinks he was with her on the day of the murders but she's not sure (that's on LE to now contact where she got the ultrasound, to try to either confirm or deny this) and also is adamant the video Abby and Libby took doesn't look like her husband. I don't think DN watching the news and seeing what happened to Abby and Libby is particularly interesting in itself since I'd imagine anybody from Indiana would have been hard pressed to avoid hearing about the murders but at least we know he had some sort of interest in following the case.

JMHO KNs interview raises questions. What time was her ultrasound appt?, are those in attendance included in the medical chart, was the young daughter there ( she might recall if DN was there), why can't KN remember if he was there as it's typically a momentous event where parents talk about the ultrasound pics. MOO
http://fox59.com/2017/10/11/wife-of...rs-says-daniel-nations-watched-news-coverage/

That was a strange interview... she has an alibi, though, looks like.
She had an ultrasound appointment at the doctors office,not birth.I wouldn't exactly call it an alibi until we know the time of her appointment.

from the above link....

This raises a red flag for me you would know for definite if your significant other was at your ultrasound or not. This is a memorable occasion you’re not likely to forget in my opinion.

Agreed. It's something any woman would be disappointed by if their husband wasn't able to come.

This raises a red flag for me you would know for definite if your significant other was at your ultrasound or not. This is a memorable occasion your not likely to forget in my opinion.

She says he looks like the sketch,but not the BG photo.Pretty much what most here have been sayin I think.Thing's that make ya go hmmmm....

This raises a red flag for me you would know for definite if your significant other was at your ultrasound or not. This is a memorable occasion your not likely to forget in my opinion.
They aren't necessarily as memorable as one might think in certain instances. My last two pregnancies were high-risk and I had so many ultrasounds each time... Once a week for the last two months of each pregnancy and each time I had an OB visit prior to that. With normal pregnancies there are usually a minimum of two throughout the pregnancy, depending on the OB's policy.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I found it odd, too! Yes, she does & that is good for her, but I find it so strange that she is not 100% on DN being there... IMO

She came across sincere to me but she would have an incentive to protect him too and I did find it a little odd that the important questions she was not sure about.

Like she knew for sure she went to an appointment but yet did not remember if he was with her or not. And she said she was positive he didnt have her car but then again how long would that appointment have been and what time was the appointment.
And how does she even remember she had an appointment that particular day. We are talking a long time ago.

If it was a late afternoon appointment then is it possible he could have had the car in the morning and brought it back in time for her to use it.

She did say he doesnt have any clothes like that as far as she knows.

I just had a slight sense that something was a little off with the interview. I cant put my finger on it. Maybe it is just that she gave the interview at all. Why would anyone do that other than to try to throw attention elsewhere. With as much trouble as he has already been in you would think she would have declined the interview. So maybe the fact she gave the interview at all and all we are hearing is denying knowledge of things maybe that has me a little concerned.

I really hope LE digs into all the facts. They really need to fact check everything that was said. The doctor office should know if she did have an appointment that day. I would start there.

I wonder how far along she was in her pregnancy at the Feb. 13th appointment. I had multiple ultrasounds during my three pregnancies. Yes, the first one was extra special - the first time seeing the baby and all that. The third or fourth ultrasound? Maybe not quite as much.

My husband attended the first ultrasound for each kid and the ultrasound where we hoped to learn the baby’s gender. He didn’t take off of work to accompany me to all of my appointments, with or without ultrasound.

They watched news coverage about the killings together.She says there were alot of similarities to the sketch...but didn't drop a dime?

They aren't necessarily as memorable as one might think in certain instances. My last two pregnancies were high-risk and I had so many ultrasounds each time... Once a week for the last two months of each pregnancy and each time I had an OB visit prior to that. With normal pregnancies there are usually a minimum of two throughout the pregnancy, depending on the OB's policy.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

She’s “pretty sure” he was with her. He also did not have access to her car. Unless there is some evidence he borrowed someone else’s car (and by now that person would’ve probably reported it to LE), it’s highly unlikely he left town. He’s a ne’er-do-well, but he’s no murderer, based on what we know so far.

JMHO KNs interview raises questions. What time was her ultrasound appt?, are those in attendance included in the medical chart, was the young daughter there ( she might recall if DN was there), why can't KN remember if he was there as it's typically a momentous event where parents talk about the ultrasound pics. MOO
http://fox59.com/2017/10/11/wife-of...rs-says-daniel-nations-watched-news-coverage/

I might remember that particular appointment date as it was the day before Valentine's Day or bc it was an important visit, i.e. amniocentesis or right before my due date but otherwise don't think I could recall that specific date, let alone whether my husband was with me or not....

This quote is the one that stands out to me:

“When asked if she thought her husband was connected to the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, she said she couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

“Honestly I do not want to say that I can see him doing it or not,” said Katelyn.”

I might remember that particular appointment date as it was the day before Valentine's Day or bc it was an important visit, i.e. amniocentesis or right before my due date but otherwise don't think I could recall that specific date, let alone whether my husband was with me or not....

True, but the calendar app on my phone allows me to search previous appointments. If she has something similar, she may have scrolled back to Feb. 13 and thought “oh yeah, I had an appointment with Dr. ______ that day.” Might not necessarily be going by memory. JMO

“When asked if she thought her husband was connected to the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, she said she couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

“Honestly I do not want to say that I can see him doing it or not,” said Katelyn.”
Sounds like it wouldn't take much for one perp to roll over on the other.

What the heck? So, so odd. Doesn't seem to be much love there, for sure. Hopefully, the investigators are on this. Surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member