IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEll, she remembers her ultrasound appointment on the 13th. She remembers that she drove him the very next day to his check-in, but not anything in between or any details other than that?

She DID seem genuine about the blue jacket. But I'm not positive obviously.

And why didn't Alexis ask about the voice, or if she'd comment about Tim Watkins, because she probably would know about that seeing as how they were living in the car. Why didn't Alexis ask about all the employers who said he threatened them with a hatchet? Why didn't she ask what the feb 13 Facebook post meant? It was an excellent opportunity for an Interview, and it was not a valuable one at all.

I might remember that particular appointment date as it was the day before Valentine's Day or bc it was an important visit, i.e. amniocentesis or right before my due date but otherwise don't think I could recall that specific date, let alone whether my husband was with me or not....

it should be easy for the LE to check if he was there or not! Hmmmmm is right!

Just bringing back memories.....I recall when my DH was at my check-ups when I was pregnant. He wasn't at most of them, so the ones that he did attend, I remember even though it's been years. I guess not everyone keeps those kinds of memories, even if the events happened less than a year ago.

Just saying.

jmopinion

I mean just how dam hard is it for a reporter to ask a wife if that's the voice of her husband who she has talked to on the phone hundreds of times?

Love the question and ponder on it myself. Thanks, i am not alone

KR
Reacher

That was an odd interview for sure. Something tells me it won't be the last, KN seems to like to put things out there. IMO.

It was right before valentine's. She knows if he was there or not. I'm guessing not. I can't believe she's talking this much! She is definitely liking the attention and is separating herself from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was right before valentine's. She knows if he was there or not. I'm guessing not. I can't believe she's talking this much! She is definitely liking the attention and is separating herself from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't figure out why she gave that interview. I'm guessing she doesn't have counsel? Or, as you said, distancing herself.

I wish she'd jog her memory about that Feb 13 appointment.

JMO

KN has never gone out of her way - at least on record - to deliberately implicate him or exonerate him. Yet, she seems to be making a telling statement when she refers to the clothes BG is wearing in the grainy image and says, "Not something my husband would wear. The dark blue jacket he did not have, he does not wear a hat like that. He only wears baseball caps." She should know: Homeless people don't have much of a wardrobe. Also, her ultrasound appointment finally rules out the possibility of the girls' killers to be a camping duo in Delphi.

The side-by-side comparison stands out to me for one reason: Sketch artists pay a lot of attention to the eyes. It's no accident that the composite sketch of BG shows him to have slightly hooded eyelids, betraying his age to be that of someone in his mid- to late 40's. DN was 31, and shows no signs of premature aging in any of his mugshots.

I believe this link is new.

It states no changes in either state as of today.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...s-five-felonies-colorado-1-indiana/754663001/

Interesting quote from the article:

That leaves a lot for readers to infer from the El Paso charges and the homicide investigation there, but without the public release of the probable cause affidavits, it amounts to hunches, innuendos and speculations.

That's the scorecard as it stands Wednesday afternoon, which is subject to change any day based on what Colorado district attorneys and Indiana prosecutors choose to file.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...s-five-felonies-colorado-1-indiana/754663001/

I can't figure out why she gave that interview. I'm guessing she doesn't have counsel? Or, as you said, distancing herself.

I wish she'd jog her memory about that Feb 13 appointment.

JMO

My guess is she hasn't lawyered up, and is handling it on her own.

<modsnip>

Katelyn Nations says she does think her husband looks like the sketch of the murder suspect released by police.

&#8220;I have been with Daniel for six years now and looking at that picture&#8230;there is a lot of similarities,&#8221; she said.

When asked if she thought her husband was connected to the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, she said she couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

&#8220;Honestly I do not want to say that I can see him doing it or not,&#8221; said Katelyn.

<modsnip>

&#8220;I remember watching it with him and just sitting there and shaking my head and I said, 'Can you believe this crap?' He said, 'No that is disgusting,'&#8221; said Katelyn.

<modsnip>

&#8220;Even everything that I have been through with Daniel&#8230;I did not think he was somebody that I thought could do something of this magnitude,&#8221; said Katelyn.

<modsnip>
http://fox59.com/2017/10/11/wife-of...rs-says-daniel-nations-watched-news-coverage/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing but wouldn't be surprised if she did it for payment. If anyone needs it, she does. Maybe she's waiting to give more information till she can score a big interview?

Or very likely this is her truth. She wants it publicly known she's not involved.

KN has never gone out of her way - at least on record - to deliberately implicate him or exonerate him. Yet, she seems to be making a telling statement when she refers to the clothes BG is wearing in the grainy image and says, "Not something my husband would wear. The dark blue jacket he did not have, he does not wear a hat like that. He only wears baseball caps." She should know: Homeless people don't have much of a wardrobe. Also, her ultrasound appointment finally rules out the possibility of the girls' killers to be a camping duo in Delphi.

The side-by-side comparison stands out to me for one reason: Sketch artists pay a lot of attention to the eyes. It's no accident that the composite sketch of BG shows him to have slightly hooded eyelids, betraying his age to be that of someone in his mid- to late 40's. DN was 31, and shows no signs of premature aging in any of his mugshots.

Could be. Let's hear confirmation if there really was a dr appointment on the 13th (not to mention confirmation if he attended the appointment).

LE will be confirming the info, I'm sure.

jmo

Im willing to bet they asked her all these questions while they were in Colorado seeing as they headed out there to find out where he was on the 13th.I'm sure she told them exactly what she told the reporter.I mean assuming that they talked to her out there,they talked to who they needed to. (insert eyeroll over un-needed cloak and dagger stuff)

I'm guessing but wouldn't be surprised if she did it for payment. If anyone needs it, she does. Maybe she's waiting to give more information till she can score a big interview?

Or very likely this is her truth. She wants it publicly known she's not involved.

For sure, her. I can't forget about the reports of a woman in the vicinity, but can't find a link, I truly did look, so the mods have every right to delete my post.

<modsnip>

Katelyn Nations says she does think her husband looks like the sketch of the murder suspect released by police.

&#8220;I have been with Daniel for six years now and looking at that picture&#8230;there is a lot of similarities,&#8221; she said.

When asked if she thought her husband was connected to the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, she said she couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

&#8220;Honestly I do not want to say that I can see him doing it or not,&#8221; said Katelyn.

<modsnip>

&#8220;I remember watching it with him and just sitting there and shaking my head and I said, 'Can you believe this crap?' He said, 'No that is disgusting,'&#8221; said Katelyn.

<modsnip>

&#8220;Even everything that I have been through with Daniel&#8230;I did not think he was somebody that I thought could do something of this magnitude,&#8221; said Katelyn.

<modsnip>
http://fox59.com/2017/10/11/wife-of...rs-says-daniel-nations-watched-news-coverage/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I think Im starting to see what has been bothering me about the interview.

Contradictions. Even though they are subtle they are there.

Like this part where she says.

"When asked if she thought her husband was connected to the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, she said she couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

&#8220;Honestly I do not want to say that I can see him doing it or not,&#8221; said Katelyn."

So she says she really does not want to speculate about him on this. But then what about this statement.....

"&#8220;Even everything that I have been through with Daniel&#8230;I did not think he was somebody that I thought could do something of this magnitude,&#8221; said Katelyn."

Thats an outright comment that she does not think he was the guy. That is a direct contradiction. She really does want to say he is not the guy.

And look what happens when two words are pulled from that last part.

"I did not think he was somebody that (delete<<I thought>>) could do something of this magnitude,&#8221; said Katelyn.""

Hmmmmmmm.

And I feel this statement was a flat out lie. I cant picture him using those words. Maybe other choice words but not these.

"He said, 'No that is disgusting,'&#8221; said Katelyn."

I really think she had a motive to downplay his possible involvement at this point. I hope LE checks every fact she talked about.

Could be. Let's hear confirmation if there really was a dr appointment on the 13th (not to mention confirmation if he attended the appointment).

LE will be confirming the info, I'm sure.

jmo

The baby was born 4/30/2017. Than means that conception was around August 7th.
Her first ultrasound should have been done between16 and 20 weeks.
That would make her first ultrasound where you find out the baby's gender and whether the baby has normal anatomy somewhere around 11/13 to 12/10.
Ultrasounds after that are usually seem to be due to a risk cause.

the idea she doesn't remember the doctor appointment yet she drove him the next day is ridiculous. he wants her to give him an alibi, so she is saying she cant remember. thats my take. remember haleigh cummings? lets remember that this woman was married to a RSO, living out of a car with him and her children.

A woman who has been violently abused, destroyed, and controlled by a sociopath can be unflinchingly loyal ( look at Manson's girls). So I'm not going to put too much stock in him being at that appointment that day.

sounds to me like she won't say he wasn't there, not that she can't remember

the idea she doesn't remember the doctor appointment yet she drove him the next day is ridiculous. he wants her to give him an alibi, so she is saying she cant remember. thats my take. remember haleigh cummings? lets remember that this woman was married to a RSO, living out of a car with him and her children.

A woman who has been violently abused, destroyed, and controlled by a sociopath can be unflinchingly loyal ( look at Manson's girls). So I'm not going to put too much stock in him being at that appointment that day.

sounds to me like she won't say he wasn't there, not that she can't remember

KN is an odd bird, for sure, and maybe clueless, like she claims. Alexis McAdams did well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname