IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Websleuths is concerned, DN is no longer a person of interest or a suspect in the murders of Abby and Libby.

Until law enforcement comes out and says that are looking at DN again for whatever reason, DN is no longer up for discussion on Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia

Bumping

BBM

But one should not ignore the fact that it's Greeno.

He is a convicted felon who has attempted to profit off this case and exploit DN.

If anyone isn't sure who he is, just look up his name on the internet.

Merely typing his name makes me ill.

bbm

Likewise.

The actual interview is MS with Sgt Riley that I have asked Tricia about and his interviews with LE have been allowed before.

Female reporter: (inaudible) Why haven't you released more of the video, to give an idea of the gait and how he walked, and I think the comment was you weren't comfortable at that time, you weren't at that point of doing that. One year in, are you now considering doing this to give us more to work with?
Supt Carter: No. We are not. We think that we've released enough now that um, if there's a possibility of identifying the killer based on that photograph we'll be able to do that. And that's all I can say about the video and audio that we have.

This unfortunately makes me think they have a lethal recording. That Libby actually recorded the entire event. And I have ALWAYS felt things happened extremely fast.

I agree. The "stuff of nightmares" comment may not be a direct quote from LE, but I think it is an accurate description of what they heard.

I'm confident of one thing -- LE will never give up until the murderer is found and convicted.

moo

Regarding persons of interest; here's a partial quote from the Carter interview (this has already been posted a number of times):

... until some one is arrested, we're interested in almost everybody...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqX9OHVYeLc&feature=youtu.be&t=821

Maybe it's too early for me but I don't understand the basis for posting the quote :thinking:

I for one would hope they are interested in almost everybody because they are looking closely at all subjects.

On the other hand Carter has commented on who they are not looking at. And Tricia has posted as such. (RL for ex).

The actual interview is MS with Sgt Riley that I have asked Tricia about and his interviews with LE have been allowed before.
Do you mean where Riley admits to having BGs DNA? MS asks Riley why BG hasn't been caught yet and Riley says BG hasn't committed any crimes before.
MS then brings up CODIS and Riley says he can't comment on that.

I wish this was the case but personally I don’t think they have a clue who BG is. You could sense the real despair and desperation yesterday to find this monster and get him off the streets before he kills again.

Couldn't agree more. That was exactly the sense I got and it scares the bejesus outta me.

moo

Maybe it's too early for me but I don't understand the basis for posting the quote :thinking:

I for one would hope they are interested in almost everybody because they are looking closely at all subjects.

On the other hand Carter has commented on who they are not looking at. And Tricia has posted as such. (RL for ex).

Because some people still seem to be confused about how DN can be named a POI but we're not allowed to talk about it. I was just explaining how everybody is still a POI but no one is a particular POI. AND there are some they have no interest in at this time.

Because some people still seem to be confused about how DN can be named a POI but we're not allowed to talk about it. I was just explaining how everybody is still a POI but no one is a particular POI. AND there are some they have no interest in at this time.

Ok thanks.

For anyone new who is confused they can pm a moderator privately to ask.

In the meantime Tricia has posted 3 times now not to discuss DN. If someone disagrees with this, TOS say not to ask on the thread or reply to such but to alert a moderator with a questions.

Hope that helps.

Do you mean where Riley admits to having BGs DNA? MS asks Riley why BG hasn't been caught yet and Riley says BG hasn't committed any crimes before.
MS then brings up CODIS and Riley says he can't comment on that.
Sorry Try2. I'm not discussing unless ok'd by Tricia. I don't want the thread closed. She said until LE come out and say etc so that's why I have asked.

LE has been very careful in this case in regards to any kind of profiling. I think they blacked out the label symbol on BGs hat and the labael symbol on the left side of BGs jacket. If shown it would be distrastrous for a popular brand(ewww that's what that killer wore) and the public would feel slightly suspicious of people wearing it. JMO

LE has been very careful in this case in regards to any kind of profiling. I think they blacked out the label symbol on BGs hat and the labael symbol on the left side of BGs jacket. If shown it would be distrastrous for a popular brand(ewww that's what that killer wore) and the public would feel slightly suspicious of people wearing it. JMO

I feel exactly the opposite. Ruining a logo brand would be the last thing on LE's mind.

If being able to tell the public the supsect wore x brand jeans and x brand shoes and x brand cap with logo that would be most beneficial.

At least I surely hope that's the way LE is treating this case. They have no reason to protect anyone but the girls.

I feel exactly the opposite. Ruining a logo brand would be the last thing on LE's mind.

If being able to tell the public the supsect wore x brand jeans and x brand shoes and x brand cap with logo that would be most beneficial.

At least I surely hope that's the way LE is treating this case. They have no reason to protect anyone but the girls.
LE is not going to risk going through thousands and thousands of tips because someone has the same brand of jacket. They would use that info and keep it close to the vest to weed out tips.

LE is not going to risk going through thousands and thousands of tips because someone has the same brand of jacket. They would use that info and keep it close to the vest to weed out tips.

I wasn't aware of that.

Is that a fact?

I've often heard LE refer to a brand. Maybe I'm mistaken.

LE was able to find a killer in the past by identifying the sports logo on his jacket and also using NASA for improved images in one of the cases of a convenience store kidnapping murder, in MN I believe.

LE was able to find a killer in the past by identifying the sports logo on his jacket and also using NASA for improved images in one of the cases of a convenience store kidnapping murder, in MN I believe.
Was a national tip line involved in this case?

Doomed if they do, doomed if they don't?

How many tips did they get based on someone saying they knew a person with that style blue jacket?

I would hope if a logo would narrow it down that LE would reveal the name. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members