IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the most recent PC it seems to me that with their continued use of singular terms ("someone's brother", etc) and lack of mention of an accomplice that this is the only person involved, or at least that they waaaaant us to know about being involved...moo. IF there's a possibile accomplice this is info being kept close to the vest, jmo. I lean towards a single perp, moo.
I appreciate the waaaant. Does LE want to steer the public or BG or possible accomplice? I can't help but feel we're all going to be very surprised.

Let's give DN a rest. If something changes and the police come out officially say DN is a person of interest then OK.

Here is the official statement about DN from Superintendent Douglas Carter with the Indiana State Police:
"As you all know, we went out to Colorado and we spent
a little bit of time with him [Daniel Nations], and he's not a person we care a whole lot about at this time,"

DN has been investigated every which way, inside and out, upside down and we have NOTHING NEW.

We are going with the official statement from LE about DN.

No need to discuss Daniel Nations any longer. Let's move on, please.

Thank you,
Tricia

Good one.

If one could read some of the things they have said on social media one might change their attitude about how wonderful they are.

That's about the most I can say within TOS.

What do you mean "good one". That was a link BIC was providing me. Do you have a link for your comments?

Let's give DN a rest. If something changes and the police come out officially say DN is a person of interest then OK.

Here is the official statement about DN from Superintendent Douglas Carter with the Indiana State Police:
"As you all know, we went out to Colorado and we spent
a little bit of time with him [Daniel Nations], and he's not a person we care a whole lot about at this time,"

DN has been investigated every which way, inside and out, upside down and we have NOTHING NEW.

We are going with the official statement from LE about DN.

No need to discuss Daniel Nations any longer. Let's move on, please.

Thank you,
Tricia

TY for considering it. So just to clarify we cannot quote any of Sgt Riley comments that he made at the press conference to MS. (he did mention DNA also).

Back to discussing blue jackets then. :smile:

Is BG right or left handed? Do we know?

I stopped in a local Sectary of State here in Michigan and posted up on one of their boards was a picture of BG and the girls. First time seeing that a year later. They should be posted in all postal offices also.

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

TY for considering it. So just to clarify we cannot quote any of Sgt Riley comments that he made at the press conference to MS. (he did mention DNA also).

Back to discussing blue jackets then. :smile:

If we are talking about the same thing, there's an upload date, but not a date of interview specified.

I have to think BG was familiar with Delphi and the Monon Bridge. It's a small town, out of the way park. Not only that, it's a day off school and they were there in a small time frame. Without being committed to my next statement, I'm going to suggest BG knew when the girls would be there, how long he had to commit his crime(s). Now, who all fits into this catergory?

I have to think BG was familiar with Delphi and the Monon Bridge. It's a small town, out of the way park. Not only that, it's a day off school and they were there in a small time frame. Without being committed to my next statement, I'm going to suggest BG knew when the girls would be there, how long he had to commit his crime(s). Now, who all fits into this catergory?

Someone who had stalked them prior to that Monday.....in my opinion.

It was a last minute decision to go to the trails that day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Someone who had stalked them prior to that Monday.....in my opinion.

My intuition tells me he's a serial killer and also responsible for the Iowa cousins. Many threads ago we discussed possible similarities and there were many.

But, my logical side says that's just not possible. How could he have located two sets of girls with similar appearance and done it on the same date; even leaving them in areas that look markedly similar?

moo

My intuition tells me he's a serial killer and also responsible for the Iowa cousins. Many threads ago we discussed possible similarities and there were many.

But, my logical side says that's just not possible. How could he have located two sets of girls with similar appearance and done it on the same date; even leaving them in areas that look markedly similar?

moo

What if the date was important....then he had already seen these two best friends prior (who knows how long before??) and it fell into place for him. I know it seems like such a longshot but isn't that what an organized SK does...plan ahead?? The odds of the Iowa girls being together that day was also a longshot but it happened as well.....just my opinion Jax.

What if the date was important....then he had already seen these two best friends prior (who knows how long before??) and it fell into place for him. I know it seems like such a longshot but isn't that what an organized SK does...plan ahead?? The odds of the Iowa girls being together that day was also a longshot but it happened as well.....just my opinion Jax.

IF he's responsible for Delphi and Iowa I think the date is very significant to him and he very carefully planned ahead. But we have the roadblock of last minute plans in Delphi. Did he get that lucky?

I don't know - just thinking out loud. Maybe he'd have waited a year and attacked two other girls if A&L hadn't gone out in public together that day.

moo

IF he's responsible for Delphi and Iowa I think the date if very significant for him and he very carefully planned ahead. But we have the roadblock of last minute plans in Delphi. Did he get that lucky?

I don't know - just thinking out loud. Maybe he'd have waited a year and attacked two other girls if A&L hadn't gone out in public together that day.

moo

We know they were off that Friday....maybe somewhere over those few days they were in same place at same time and only he was aware of them. They were not?? I am also thinking aloud Jax.

Maybe he had seen them months before...followed everything to a T and everyone is left wondering how could this be planned like this?? Especially such a tight time frame makes me believe even more it was planned.

Maybe he had seen them months before...followed everything to a T and everyone is left wondering how could this be planned like this?? Especially such a tight time frame makes me believe even more it was planned.

Still thinking out loud - wonder what the changes are that the girls would have been outside together that day, even if they hadn't gone to the trails?

With weather that was nice for the season he could have had other opportunities. Making it less of a long shot, imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member