IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I know the hitchhiker theory is being floated.

But my thought is that the dogs would have been able to track the perp through the woods, and LE would be doing large scale manhunt and ground searches- heat sensing searches if he was really suspected of being in the woods at this point?

JMO

Here is the image of Abby on the bridge.

If you scroll to the bottom it says "chat"

What does that mean with respect to the image?
serveimage.jpg

Sorry, this was a reply to Gunther Toody:
It means that it was sent directly to the person who screenshotted it. When I receive a snap, I have the option to write back to the person. So like when my brother sent me a silly snap of him, I could upswipe and write back that I thought he was an idiot.

Many people are saying the image is part of a video...would the word "chat" also appear if that were the case?

Not only has Libby spoken to LE from beyond the grave, she got LE to hear a second voice, that of her killer, they must be very determined. Posters who live nearby have spoken of finding beauty in the remoteness of this bridge, the BG saw just evil in that remoteness. IMO known offender to carry around that much evil.

There is no evil in the beauty of nature...but in the mind of some men...those men that lie in wait to murder especially the innocent...God does not forgive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 110954

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/23/number-o...ect-audio-released-in-delphi-double-homicide/

All of those tips and leads..............there's no way LE could have checked them all out at this point. So the question ...............is our guy buried in that stack of phone calls somewhere ?

Do they already have his name and location but don't even realize it ?

I had the same thought. But to me this guy looks like most middle aged men from where I live and I'm not sure the audio is clear enough to identify so I think its going to take a while.
There is not much from the picture that you could pin point to one single person because IMO it isn't clear enough. If we could see maybe a logo on the jacket or something it would make a difference because then you would think "well bob from next door wears that brand of jacket". Also if he's a loner with no family or friends who's going to suspect him, I know he probably isn't but who knows.
I hope I'm wrong and they catch him soon but I don't think they will.

One other thing i would like to mention: I think that he had a hold of Liberty when the "down the hill" was recorded. Smart phones don't record audio from more than a couple feet away. and i know personally with my lifeproof case, the quality is very poor even if its not stuffed in a pocket.

My own lifeproof case records/plays back very nicely, so this is probably a case of YMMV.

🤔🤔 Ugh! Many good theories here. Especially Steelmans comment and Wondergirl thoughts about BG scent being tracked from hounds? Possible in the beginning? Haven't used much thought process just yet. 😥😥 Good Morning all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I'm beginning to wonder if there weren't 2 perps. I can't think like a murderer, but I just can't see how only 1 person was able to keep both of them quiet and move 2 bodies. JMO

As contradictory as it sounds, it is easier to kill 2 people than 1. It is easier to control victims by threatening their friends and they are usually more compliant, such as by agreeing to be tied up.

[video]https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/videos/audio-of-suspected-killer-in-indiana-teens-murder-has-triggered-a-thousand-tips/vp-AAnh5su[/video]

Pretty informative video here with the reporter walking down the hill right next to the bridge.

Posted 14 hours ago on Inside Edition. Loads slowly....so give it a minute.

Calm and authoritative. I think this awful person has a military background. I hold in high regard our military women and men. PTSD is real and our soldiers snap. I hope this is not the case because I admire all our vets. Just my information and a totally upset grandma.

SBM - I like how you stated this. We can all learn from your way of saying things. I hadn't considered this. Thank you.

If they have his DNA, they should compare it with the April Tinsley case. That case is haunting and Fort Wayne isn't far away.

[video]https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/videos/audio-of-suspected-killer-in-indiana-teens-murder-has-triggered-a-thousand-tips/vp-AAnh5su[/video]

Pretty informative video here with the reporter walking down the hill right next to the bridge.

Posted 14 hours ago on Inside Edition. Loads slowly....so give it a minute.

North or south end? It won't play for me. Still no internet, going stir crazy here

Okay, to murder someone is never logic to me, but I really can´t understand this: If the suspect was out there to kill (and maybe rape, which we do not know), why would he decide to murder two girls? It seems to me this was very risky for him, because even when they were not as strong as him and he had a weapon, there was a possibility at least one of them could run away and call for help. So, if we try to think like someone who is out there to murder: Why did the suspect not attack a woman who was out there alone? Or alone at another place?
I really do think he knew them, not neccesarily from beeing friends with them or having to do with them on a regular basis, but at least from distance.
Because a total stranger would not see two girls and think "Cool, I am going to kill them" - then if he would, he would have killed lots of times before, wouldn´t he?

Statistically speaking, it's most likely to be sexually motivated. But of course we can't know that.

If it's not, it would be next most likely that they'd be killed to keep them quiet about something. I personally IMO do not find this likely. I can't imagine him doing this to them if they only saw something bad, and if he thought they'd recorded him doing something bad he'd have taken the phone for sure IMO of course.

Something I personally am keeping VERY MUCH in mind is that .. again statistically speaking .... it is very very rare to take and kill two at once. This is akin to a calling card, almost, if it's NOT prompted in the moment by rage, which I don't feel like this situation fits into.

IMO, this person has had other illegal involvements with two young girls at once before. To what extent I don't want to really ponder, but I will say that every time I see the pictures of Abby and Libby, I also in my mind's eye see the photos of Elizabeth and Lyric. I see similarities, personally. JMO.

(Pics I've attached are sourced from the links below them)

elizabethlyric.jpg

abbylibby.jpg

https://suntimesmedia.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/delphigirls021617.jpg?w=622

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/12/d7/aa/12d7aa51ff694a3b758a98b74a916078.jpg

Does it look like he has medium brown hair to any of you in the left hand picture? I can see the hood of his hoodie behind his neck and it looks like his hair mostly covers his forehead.

IMG_0042.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member