IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk. They say hes 18 but the pics on MySpace is saying 2005. He would only be 8 years old then.

Plus those look like vhs tapes on that book shelf which would help indicate 2005 which is time stamped on the pictures.

Yeah, I don't think anyone uses MySpace anymore. I was looking for a year on there too... glad you found it. Maybe he's Larry, Jr., and that's his dad?

Thank you Bessie for keeping us straight throughout this ordeal.

Yeah, I don't think anyone uses MySpace anymore. I was looking for a year on there too... glad you found it. Maybe he's Larry, Jr., and that's his dad?

Can't be sure, but see my above comment about camera dates. I am not looking at the page anymore , but I believe there was a pic with him and watson. I could be wrong, I didn't compare it side by side with a pic of watson.

Myspace is indeed old - but Jalen Watson has a myspace page too. Apparently it's still a thing ? i really don't know.

Maybe we should remove until confirmed. However, if you steal a camera manufactured in 2005 where batter went dead and you put in new battery and turn it on.... guess what the timestamp starts at ?

Or they could have accidentally changed the year on the camera from 2015 to 2005. Idk.

But you just added another mystery. Lol. So I wouldn't mind seeing if it's the right guy. Thanks for the find that will keep me intrigued until i see his booking photo. Thanks

Well, now that it's been confirmed they are the same guys, I feel like I can say this. Remember how the description said the suspect in AB's murder was wearing a jacket with suede trim? I think that might have referred to the stripes on the jacket worn by one of the guys in the San Clemente video. It's probably not suede, but a brushed cotton that could look like suede.

Ny6Iwlc.jpg

http://fox59.com/2015/11/11/surveillance-photos-show-burglars-breaking-into-northeast-side-home-2/

Also, tonight's report says two suspects were pictured in the San Clemente residence. I think what looks like a third person might actually be a reflection in a mirror.

The men then moved to an address on San Clemente Drive where detectives believe two of the suspects were captured on a surveillance video burglarizing a neighbor’s apartment.
http://fox59.com/2015/11/23/impd-makes-arrests-in-amanda-blackburn-case/

BBM

I don't think that third one is a mirror reflection. He has on dark pants vs. the light pants in the foreground guy and he doesn't move in concert with the foreground guy.

I didn't see that report, but maybe they meant 2 suspects that they could identify as being related to the Blackburn neighbor's surveillance film?

I guess it could be photos that old -- look at the cell phone on his pants.

Yeah, maybe I should just remove that until we see his mugshot to confirm it's just a camera blunder.

I do know that it's common for criminals to use phones like that, they call them burner phones because they are cheap and you don't need a contract or even an address to use them. They typically use them for crime communication then destroy them.

Thank you Bessie for keeping us straight throughout this ordeal.

Didn't Bessie blame hubby from day 1.

Boom

Lol. Just joking. Bessie has sincerely kept this thread above boards and on point while making sure that we didn't try to go against the hubby who was immediately cleared.

Now we clearly see that Hooligans were solely responsible for this act. And we also can pretty much guess that the sister lied to us about her brother being sleep and didn't leave her house until 10am.

But I kind of figured that because my eye roll wouldn't let up through her entire interview while my hinky meter was also alarming me that the sister was probably affiliated with the territory for quite some time. Jmo.

But agree. I want to thank Bessie and all of our posters here for doing what we try to do. Even if it is out of our hands.

Theres a larry taylor that works corrections in Indiana and I seen him on Facebook. He now has short hair but he does resemble the guy on that myspace page that has the dreads.

So hopefully that wasn't him 10 years ago. If you check larry taylor on Facebook. You may see the corrections driver guy who I'm talking about.

Or click here. Btw. This is not our perp. https://m.facebook.com/darkprince317?tsid=0.7261675181798637&source=typeahead

Yeah, that guy on the facebook doesn't look the same to me, and he has some older pictures and I don't see dreads in them and he doesn't look the same to me even in his younger days.

I removed the myspace link i posted for now, but I kind of get the feeling it's him. That one pic looks alot like a maybe 2-3 year younger jalen watson.

Didn't Bessie blame hubby from day 1.

Boom

Lol. Just joking. Bessie has sincerely kept this thread above boards and on point while making sure that we didn't try to go against the hubby who was immediately cleared.

Now we clearly see that Hooligans were solely responsible for this act. And we also can pretty much guess that the sister lied to us about her brother being sleep and didn't leave her house until 10am.

But I kind of figured that because my eye roll wouldn't let up through her entire interview while my hinky meter was also alarming me that the sister was probably affiliated with the territory for quite some time. Jmo.

But agree. I want to thank Bessie and all of our posters here for doing what we try to do. Even if it is out of our hands.
36Wlu6d.jpg

link

:)

<modsnip>

I hope Amanda didn't see these guys before her brutal murder.

I would rather stare down a pack of hiehenas in the wilderness.

And what neighbor wouldn't have thought about calling the police.

But I'm sure they're hurting right now but still.

Btw. I think it's time to sue that police department. Because these guys have probably been felons since 15 years old with some type of rap sheet. But they were not being monitored nor pressed.

So they wait until Amanda is murdered to start kicking down doors while these guys were probably causing havoc for years. Jmo

BBM

I don't think that third one is a mirror reflection. He has on dark pants vs. the light pants in the foreground guy and he doesn't move in concert with the foreground guy.

I didn't see that report, but maybe they meant 2 suspects that they could identify as being related to the Blackburn neighbor's surveillance film?
I know the pants look darker, but the third guy does seem to be leaning to one side like the guy in the foreground. But you make a good point, and admittedly my eyesight isn't the best.

I hope Amanda didn't see these guys before her brutal murder.

I would rather stare down a pack of hiehenas in the wilderness.

And what neighbor wouldn't have thought about calling the police.

But I'm sure they're hurting right now but still.

Btw. I think it's time to sue that police department. Because these guys have probably been felons since 15 years old with some type of rap sheet. But they were not being monitored nor pressed.

So they wait until Amanda is murdered to start kicking down doors while these guys were probably causing havoc for years. Jmo
It's not fair to blame the police for that. They do their utmost to get these creeps locked up. It's the courts and the parole boards that let them back on the streets.

Three arrested, one held on murder charge in Amanda Blackburn case
Published November 23, 2015

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said in a statement that Larry Taylor was arrested by detectives from the department's violent crime and gang units, with assistance from U.S. Marshals. Prosecutors were reviewing the case to make a final decision on what charges Taylor would face in connection with the murder of Amanda Blackburn.

"We are thankful to our federal, state and local partnerships that aided in the apprehension of the suspect in this terrible and senseless crime," IMPD Chief Rick Hite said in the statement. "All victims of criminal homicides deserve closure, and as a community we must send a collective message that violence is not an option. Our detectives have worked tirelessly going days without sleep to solve murders in our city."

Fox 59 reported that two other suspects, identified as Jalen Watson and Diano Gordon, have been arrested in relation to the Nov. 10 murder. The station also reported that all three will be charged in at least three more burglaries as well as a sexual assault.

Lol. Bessie. You are on a roll today with the cute pics. Lol.

Thanks .

But I can't stop thinking about all the sluethers who fell asleep while waiting for Santa Claus to arrive with gifts of an arrest.

And mean while. We are sitting here and enjoying the moment. Lol

I feel like a parent putting gifts under the Christmas tree for the kiddies who will be awake soon. That didn't expect Santa to come so early. Lol.

Sometimes the threads just hand you a moment. Lol

Hugs to all and thank you Bessie for staying in touch without your Admin Hat on for 365/24/7

I salute.

Yeah, that guy on the facebook doesn't look the same to me, and he has some older pictures and I don't see dreads in them and he doesn't look the same to me even in his younger days.

I removed the myspace link i posted for now, but I kind of get the feeling it's him. That one pic looks alot like a maybe 2-3 year younger jalen watson.

Ok. I just deleted my reply with that Facebook. So you can now delete the quoted reply that i originally sent to you.

Lol. Hurry. The others will be awake soon. Lol

I thought Amanda encountered the burglar(s) and was shot in the head quickly. That was tragic and horrible. But now, hearing it was more like the Petit murders in CT, it's just beyond comprehension to me. I can only pray that her faith gave her some type of inner strength during this ordeal and that the faith of her family and friends will help them move through this going forward.

I don't blame the police at all. They arrest these ****s and deviants and the system puts them back out on the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare