IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not fair to blame the police for that. They do their utmost to get these creeps locked up. It's the courts and the parole boards that let them back on the streets.

Idk. This crew has been running for a while and someone was raped by one of them before they moved to the new block. So on that note. Idk

It shouldn't take 9/11 nor the france terror attacks nor Amanda's murder for the powers that be to know who's who and to lock them up before it gets worse. Jmo

Ok, some of Diano Gordon's profile and cover pics just give me the creeps. And that one of the him with his good buddy Jalen? I can't even.

Jalen Watson I'll let stand. But how can you tell the other ones are Diano Gordon's pages?

Agree. Unless it's a local posting a pic before LE. Then its hard to know if the right facebook links are to the right people.

I'm glad you caught that earlier Bessie. Just in case.

Because we do not need people to sue us for slander because they had the same name.

Jmo.

Up late tonight. Great news!! LE did a great job, even though they didn't consult with us. :D

Jalen Watson I'll let stand. But how can you tell the other ones are Diano Gordon's pages?

It's probably pretty safe to assume the one where he has pictures of him and Jalen Watson together is really Diano Gordon.

I can't imagine how Davey must feel about leaving a door unlocked. That will haunt him the rest of his life I'm sure. I assume these guys would have found a way to get in regardless though. My husband often leaves doors unlocked at night and it freaks me out to wake up and realize our entire house has been unsecured.

It also sounds like Amanda was not sleeping when this happened. I read early on she would wake up in the morning and do her daily devotions. I wonder if she heard something and walked out to the living room. I would think your sense of fear would be less at 6:00 a.m. than in the middle of the night if you heard a sound. I don't know though.

It's probably pretty safe to assume the one where he has pictures of him and Jalen Watson together is really Diano Gordon.
I suspect it probably is him, but we have to be sure. If nothing else, mugshots will provide confirmation later today.

Agree. Unless it's a local posting a pic before LE. Then its hard to know if the right facebook links are to the right people.

I'm glad you caught that earlier Bessie. Just in case.

Because we do not need people to sue us for slander because they had the same name.

Jmo.
Even more importantly, we don't want to bring harm to an innocent person.

Ok, some of Diano Gordon's profile and cover pics just give me the creeps. And that one of the him with his good buddy Jalen? I can't even.

I know when I saw that picture it made me feel a little sick. Poor Amanda! It must have been so terrifying!

I can't imagine how Davey must feel about leaving a door unlocked. That will haunt him the rest of his life I'm sure. I assume these guys would have found a way to get in regardless though. My husband often leaves doors unlocked at night and it freaks me out to wake up and realize our entire house has been unsecured.

It also sounds like Amanda was not sleeping when this happened. I read early on she would wake up in the morning and do her daily devotions. I wonder if she heard something and walked out to the living room. I would think your sense of fear would be less at 6:00 a.m. than in the middle of the night if you heard a sound. I don't know though.

It happened so fast after her husband left, if it were me I would have thought he had come back for something he'd forgotten. Imagine you think it's your husband and you come face to face with three monsters instead!

I know when I saw that picture it made me feel a little sick. Poor Amanda! It must have been so terrifying!

All of those pictures just want to make me vomit. Where are their mothers? Fathers? I would slap my kids silly if they represented themselves like that on social media. I cannot imagine the fear and horror this wonderful young woman encountered in her last hour on this earth.

I live in the area where her she grew up and her father is a pastor. We are less than 3 hrs from Indy. But even up here (northern Indiana), crime is just out of control. Shootings every day, drugs are rampant, senseless killings. For the most part, it is often contained to a certain part of town, but sometimes it is just a random crime of opportunity like Amanda. Nothing you can do about it apparently.

Up late tonight. Great news!! LE did a great job, even though they didn't consult with us. :D

Well maybe we should make them tutus for not putting 2 and 2 together from the last 10 home invasions that these guys probably have done as well.

I truly think they didn't consult the public because they knew who were doing home invasions. But they waited until it was to late to bring in the big guns on a major case. Jmo.

So imo. They are just as guilty as the family who are stating that their kids would never do this.

Even though the signs were there all along.

So imo. Me and you should not make tutus for the k9s at this moment. Until the police and prosercutors get their act together. And stop downsizing on major offenses for a quick guilty plea which allows these burglaries to continue by the same people who are only charged with possession of stolen property. Jmo

I think I possibly found Larry Taylor's facebook by looking through friends of Jalen Watson, but I think I will wait until we see the official photos.

The pictures look like he'd be aged maybe 4-5 years from the photos on that myspace page I was looking at.

But, going to wait so we don't slander anyone. However, the images on all these facebook pages are disturbing regardless of whether they are the actual perps. I see guns, large amounts of money, drug scales and the same gang signs (assuming) that I saw on that myspace page where it looks like a pic of a younger Jalen Watson and who I think is Larry Taylor.

I agree that the diano gordon links are likely legit, since they match the current jalen watson pics.

It happened so fast after her husband left, if it were me I would have thought he had come back for something he'd forgotten. Imagine you think it's your husband and you come face to face with three monsters instead!

For some reason, I don't have the ability to "thank" your post. I agree - she probably thought Davey forgot something.

And how brazen were these guys? How did they not know Davey didn't run to the store or something? Why not just take the ATM/credit card and be gone. Why do this? She never would have been able to identify them (I doubt they went to their church or ran in the same circles!).

All of those pictures just want to make me vomit. Where are their mothers? Fathers? I would slap my kids silly if they represented themselves like that on social media. I cannot imagine the fear and horror this wonderful young woman encountered in her last hour on this earth.

I live in the area where her she grew up and her father is a pastor. We are less than 3 hrs from Indy. But even up here (northern Indiana), crime is just out of control. Shootings every day, drugs are rampant, senseless killings. For the most part, it is often contained to a certain part of town, but sometimes it is just a random crime of opportunity like Amanda. Nothing you can do about it apparently.

I'm guessing they either grew up in the system or had parents who weren't any better than them. Probably why they are so full of hate and wanted to hurt someone so innocent and blessed. Don't get me wrong, growing up that way is no excuse, but it does help cultivate people like this.

If you search "Diano Gordon" on FB, a public post from 2011 comes up that says something like, "Free my cousin Diano Cortez Gordon aka DLoc Gee!" The "DLoc Gee" is a link that leads to one of his FB's.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

For some reason, I don't have the ability to "thank" your post. I agree - she probably thought Davey forgot something.

And how brazen were these guys? How did they not know Davey didn't run to the store or something? Why not just take the ATM/credit card and be gone. Why do this? She never would have been able to identify them (I doubt they went to their church or ran in the same circles!).

I think just to destroy something good. Thank God they didn't hurt that precious baby!

I look at these profiles and once the disgust fades I feel a sickening sadness. What happened in these guys lives to put them on this path? Something goes seriously wrong somewhere to turn you into this person.

I would guess: born to young single mother (teenager probably), probably a long line of absent fathers in family, children got lost in the system, these boys hung out with other boys in similar situation. Mothers can't control them, no positive male influence, the idolization of the "gang" culture.

Well maybe we should make them tutus for not putting 2 and 2 together from the last 10 home invasions that these guys probably have done as well.

I truly think they didn't consult the public because they knew who were doing home invasions. But they waited until it was to late to bring in the big guns on a major case. Jmo.

So imo. They are just as guilty as the family who are stating that their kids would never do this.

Even though the signs were there all along.

So imo. Me and you should not make tutus for the k9s at this moment. Until the police and prosercutors get their act together. And stop downsizing on major offenses for a quick guilty plea which allows these burglaries to continue by the same people who are only charged with possession of stolen property. Jmo
I don't like this. LE can only do so much. And once they have evidence, they have to convince others that it's enough to issue a warrant.

You think they want this crime released back on the streets??? They are the ones getting shot at and putting themselves in harms way to get these guys, not the DA or the judges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven