Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6071569

SpeedRope.jpg

When I searched for a shoulder bag with white rope ("Rope Sling Shoulder Bag") I didn't find one but this. Could it be "the white thing" looking out of BG's jacket? After all, it would have something to draw at it's end (see BG's right hand at the bottom of his jacket). :dunno:

I agree...BG's jacket appears to be cheaper/different material.

Sent from my Commodore 64

What if the jacket had been sewed by someone? When I sewed 25 years ago I sometimes spared the outside pockets if too difficult/time consuming. And my clothing had no labels if I didn't use a fake label/fun label/old label of another cloth. :thinking:

Great job NIN on BG image!

I know it might sound weird but I see BG wearing a fur hat, especially when I look at an encircled element which makes me think about something similar to a paw. It's of course just my opinion and I can be wrong.

attachment.php

Here is a few examples of fur hats:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 290
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 285
  • trapper_hat.jpg
    trapper_hat.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 288
  • tumblr_lxc7b1u50g1qij8g6.jpg
    tumblr_lxc7b1u50g1qij8g6.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 283
  • coyote-mm5-1-250x375.jpg
    coyote-mm5-1-250x375.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 281

I know it might sound weird but I see BG wearing a fur hat, especially when I look at an encircled element which makes me think about something similar to a paw. It's of course just my opinion and I can be wrong.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
It does appear to be a fur hat, but only in that one image alone....in the other images BG appears to have his hood up. This is one of the reasons I believe there are missing frames.

Excellent post! Thanks

Sent from my Commodore 64

J Lee, thanks for comment, I appreciate your inside. I rely on NIN's image cause I consider it the best enhanced version of BG's head so far.

I do not know if BG wears a mask or not but am I alone to see him smiling? If he does not wear a mask he seems to me to be someone in his 20-30's (looking at the pic of NIN) which does not fit for me with the timbre of his voice from the audio file. So I see two possibilities - voice does not belong to a man from the image or a man from the image wears a mask which makes me (us) think he is younger. But if the voice belongs to man from the image I would rely more on his voice to determine his age than on the image as we do not know if he is disguised. I also see (as some people here) a blonde beard and it might be the sole real element on his face if he indeed wears a mask.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Would be a reason to film him IMO. Are these hats common in Delphi?

Thanks!

So in putting on my backpacks...I have 2 I'm a hiker...

A day backpack which is what most of us see on people... It is not the length of my arm (I'm a short female) if I put my hand in my pocket, its a bit shorter.

My overnight or hiking backpack 45L comes down further on my waist with my hand in my pocket.

This black outline follows his arm exactly which neither of my backpacks do.

Again just my experiment with my 2 different backpacks.

ETA - I've turned all sorts of ways to try to get either of my backpacks to follow the outline of my arm exactly and I just can't do it. I'm not saying this isn't a backpack I'm saying my 2 are not the same shape nor can I get my 2 backpacks to follow my arm exactly and bend as this black outline does.

in the bottom pic, I don't think he has his hands in pockets at all. In his right hand, he is holding a gun,
in this pic in particular you can see the shadow of the barrel. what appears to be his hand in pocket is his fingers on both sides of the grip. Over his left shoulder
he seems to be hoisting Abby kind of a side piggy back. I see a part of her ear. anyway, if you look at the pic as if his hands are NOT in pockets, it changes the dynamic.

Thanks to all of you for your hard work. I wish there was a way law enforcement could show what BG was wearing on a mannequin in his approximate height and build.

If you scroll back a few pages on this thread you will see the sheriff wearing a very similar jacket as BG. So I'm thinking they are local to that area.

I can find some sorta similar online by just googling "mens blue shell with snaps" and looking at google images.

Here is the link to the Sheriff's green jacket that is similar to BG blue jacket.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_a3bb947c-3382-11e7-8cf5-fbb2566d426d.html

I read in an article comment that similar jackets were given out as incentives or rewards by Indiana Packer Corp.

So maybe it could be from one of those companies that offers incentive products?

http://www.promomarketing.com/promotional-products/apparel/jackets-outerwear/

There is one labeled Back Country that is an example.

IMO

It’s my amateur attempt to determine the time at which BG was filmed analyzing shadows of Abigail and BG from the available images.
I used http://www.suncalc.org to establish shadows position.

We know at what time photo of Abigail was taken : 14:07PM, we can also see her nice shadow on the pic.
We see shadow of BG which seems to be parallel to the boards of the bridge.

This is how I did it. First, I set time for 14:07PM and location for Monon Bridge, Delphi, Indiana. I drew a red line, parallel to shadow for further comparison.

attachment.php

Next, I drew a red line parallel to the boards of the bridge (BG’s shadow) and tried different frames of time in suncalc so the shadow fits BG's shadow. I drew also a red cross to be sure that the line parallel to the boards is really parallel into it (let's call it control) as two major elements of the bridge are perpendicular so the ankles are 90° between them. Conclusion : the time at which shadow from suncalc reaches same shadow position with BG’s shadow from filming image is 14:58PM.

attachment.php

After, I linked two red lines created by shadow of Abigail at 14:07PM and shadow of BG at 14:58PM and placed it on compass scheme. Next, I drew a blue line, parallel to the shadow of Abigail which I compared also to the shadows of the trees from the image. On a same image (Abigail’s) I drew another blue line parallel to the bridge boards (BG shadow). I connected both blue lines and place it on compass scheme. We can see the same time frame between two shadows expressed in degrees in both cases.

attachment.php

Again this analysis is estimative so please don’t assume it’s exact as I’m not a pro.

Attachments

• Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 288
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 288
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 283
in the bottom pic, I don't think he has his hands in pockets at all. In his right hand, he is holding a gun,
in this pic in particular you can see the shadow of the barrel. what appears to be his hand in pocket is his fingers on both sides of the grip. Over his left shoulder
he seems to be hoisting Abby kind of a side piggy back. I see a part of her ear. anyway, if you look at the pic as if his hands are NOT in pockets, it changes the dynamic.

It wouldn't change the dynamic much at all in relation to the backpack. His hands are near his pockets we can agree on that right?

All I'm saying is the black outline of his right shoulder that most point to a backpack (NIN did a great job of pointing it out with arrows), duffel or person follows his arm exactly from shoulder to hand area. I couldn't get my backpack to come any where close to following my arm exactly and I did move my arm around. There was always some part of the backpack sticking out because it is not rounded like an arm the full length of the arm.

I could get it to match is certain areas and not others. Thats why I decided to pull out my larger backpack because I needed something to follow the whole length of my arm and I just couldn't make MY two backpacks do that.

After my experiment I confidently can say I do not believe the black outline that follows the length of his shoulder exactly, is a backpack nor duffel.

Now point me to other indications of a backpack and I could be possibly be persuaded:).

I wanted to respond to this separately. Even a strong man wouldn't look "natural" hoisting even 50lbs over one shoulder.

Looking at just the outline of his body he is "normal" looking for all intense and purposes. He would be struggling, leaning and his outline would not look like a single man walking to me.

Add to that I do not believe that LE would release a photo like that, they've been pretty tight with information so far.

These are just my opinions and not worth much to help these girls get justice I'm afraid.

I totally respect your opinion though. I have been wrong in the past and I'm not to proud to admit it:).

As this tread is to analyse the images I would like to investigate a bit deeper (again, sorry!) photo of Abigail.
There were suggestions a bit ago about possibility of the presence of some white vehicle. I gathered different versions of the photo of Abigail and I came into conclusion that there can be something similar to a white vehicle, indeed. I'm thinking of the North entrance to the bridge, behind red gate looking from Liberty's perspective. I do remember I saw smth on the first versions of this pic but at that point I could not say what it could be. Maybe, those who have more experience/success in image enhancement could check this out.

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo_of_Abigail_by_Liberty.jpg
    photo_of_Abigail_by_Liberty.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 382
I do see something that stands out compared to the rest of the background.

I can't make the images larger but being a Jeep owner it sorta looks like the front of a Jeep to me at first glance with a higher windshield and round lights.

ETA - second guessing a Jeep, looks longer.

Question about the white vehicle picture.

Where would the position of this vehicle be in comparison to where the girls were found?

What about BG's footwear, can anyone make out what type of shoes he maybe wearing? I'm kind of seeing maybe he's in his stocking feet? Looks pretty flat footed IMO

Question about the white vehicle picture.

Where would the position of this vehicle be in comparison to where the girls were found?

White vehicle is on the same side where the bodies were found.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image_15.jpg
    image_15.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 211
It’s my amateur attempt to determine the time at which BG was filmed analyzing shadows of Abigail and BG from the available images.
I used http://www.suncalc.org to establish shadows position.

We know at what time photo of Abigail was taken : 14:07PM, we can also see her nice shadow on the pic.
We see shadow of BG which seems to be parallel to the boards of the bridge.

This is how I did it. First, I set time for 14:07PM and location for Monon Bridge, Delphi, Indiana. I drew a red line, parallel to shadow for further comparison.

attachment.php

Next, I drew a red line parallel to the boards of the bridge (BG’s shadow) and tried different frames of time in suncalc so the shadow fits BG's shadow. I drew also a red cross to be sure that the line parallel to the boards is really parallel into it (let's call it control) as two major elements of the bridge are perpendicular so the ankles are 90° between them. Conclusion : the time at which shadow from suncalc reaches same shadow position with BG’s shadow from filming image is 14:58PM.

attachment.php

After, I linked two red lines created by shadow of Abigail at 14:07PM and shadow of BG at 14:58PM and placed it on compass scheme. Next, I drew a blue line, parallel to the shadow of Abigail which I compared also to the shadows of the trees from the image. On a same image (Abigail’s) I drew another blue line parallel to the bridge boards (BG shadow). I connected both blue lines and place it on compass scheme. We can see the same time frame between two shadows expressed in degrees in both cases.

attachment.php

Again this analysis is estimative so please don’t assume it’s exact as I’m not a pro.
That is very impressive how you have worked that out. I had asked if that was possible a couple of days ago as I thought it would be good to check that with the billboard time of 2.30 p.m. Could there be a half hour discrepancy in any of the times do you think?

That is very impressive how you have worked that out. I had asked if that was possible a couple of days ago as I thought it would be good to check that with the billboard time of 2.30 p.m. Could there be a half hour discrepancy in any of the times do you think?

Nope, at least according to my analysis, I checked that many times. There might be a few minutes of difference but not 30 minutes. But again I can be wrong.

Nope, at least according to my analysis, I checked that many times. There might be a few minutes of difference but not 30 minutes. But again I can be wrong.

So A&L could have taken pictures of each other then walked around and come back to the bridge when they saw BG. Perhaps they were walking toward him?

I'm new to this case so I'm not getting why this is significant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500