IN IN - Kristy Kelley, 27, Boonville, 15 Aug 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like most of it got taken down already. It appears the people over at Warrick County Awareness and the people over at Find Kristy Kelley aren't quite meeting eye to eye. The tacky bit was Warrick County Awareness was planning to hold a fundraising event called "Bring Them Home" at the VFW. I guess someone thought better of it and decided that having at the VFW was not the best idea.

It's a shame, because really, they are all arguing over trying to find a missing girl. That makes no sense to me. I'm sure everyone is exhausted and on edge.

Smh, like high schoolers. Good grief.

The Warrick County Awareness page has been causing a lot of drama. They organized a candlelight vigil the other day. They made a flyer and posted it online. They made it very obvious on the flyer that they were organizing the event. Some other pages from the area shared the info about the event (time, date, location), but did not share the actual image of the flyer from the Warrick County Awareness page. The pages that just shared the info but did not share the picture of the flyer received messages from Warrick County Awareness threatening legal action because they wanted credit for organizing the event. The other pages didn't take credit for the event. They just shared the information. It was strange. I have felt at times like the people running Kristy's page are very defensive and hot headed, but I don't blame them when it comes to that particular page.
Edited to add: I don't fault the people at Kristy's page for being defensive. It has to be terrible to be in their situation. They are doing the best they can and I hope Kristy is found very soon!

Check out the comments on Find Kristy page folks.Under warrick county awareness benefit.

Can you direct me? Date or time of post? I cant find it.

Stripper pits? Yea.... it took me a moment to get my mind to leave the gutter to figure that one out. :facepalm:

Sorry but Psychic discussion not allowed here.

:tyou:

I mentioned Debra Wilhite a few posts ago. It is a local cold missing person case. Debra and her car have been missing without a trace since 1974. One of the theories is that Debra and her car are in a stripper pit. I noticed there is a thread about her here on Web Sleuths. I don't think there is a connection at all. I just wanted to point it out because her and her car are both missing and there is a theory she might be in a stripper pit. There are other similar local cases, but I thought about this one because I recently read about it in a newspaper article about local cold cases.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?37915-IN-Debra-Ann-Wilhite-19-Evansville-17-Oct-1974

Wth is wrong with people? My weather scanner just went off. It was an amber alert for a 1 mo old baby for goodness sake. In Indy.

I mentioned Debra Wilhite a few posts ago. It is a local cold missing person case. Debra and her car have been missing without a trace since 1974. One of the theories is that Debra and her car are in a stripper pit. I noticed there is a thread about her here on Web Sleuths. I don't think there is a connection at all. I just wanted to point it out because her and her car are both missing and there is a theory she might be in a stripper pit. There are other similar local cases, but I thought about this one because I recently read about it in a newspaper article about local cold cases.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?37915-IN-Debra-Ann-Wilhite-19-Evansville-17-Oct-1974

Man, that is creepy. They know the exact pit so they need to go excavate it!

Convinces me more that they somehow need some sonar or equipment to help them look more closely at these pits and lakes.

Warning: OT bigtime...

True fact (Gawd, facts are always "true," you goofball!):

My hubby (fiance at the time) and I were traveling and looking for a place to eat, and I said: "Oh, that Hooters place looks good!" He looked at me like I had lost my mind but said: "Are you SURE??" I thought the owl logo looked cute...I had NO IDEA. I mean, get real!:rotfl:

Later (after we ate and left...I am waaaay too polite), my fiance was given the riot act...because, seriously, would I really suggest that if I had a CLUE????? He turned out to be a gem of a husband...but still, what was he thinking???!!!!

He's paid for that with countless stories to relatives and friends.

I love it! That is totally something I would do. I bet you will never live it down!! LOL :shame:

I bout got hubby and I in a mess once.We was taking disco lessons(I was young then.) We went to eat after class with the instructor and his wife. She asked did we swing. I said yes :) thinking dance. Hubby kicked me under the table and said no. when we left he yelled do you know what you bout got us into.

OMG. That is the funniest thing ever! :great:

I swear, I just love the people on WS. :) Thanks guys for going O/T for a minute so I could have a laugh!!

Am I right that kristy's ex husband is not on the 'help find kristy kelley' page? Anyone local know how active he has been in the search? (I know he is now solely responsible for the kids but just wondered if anyone knows what he is doing.)

Also, does anyone know if he had a baby with a new woman in the last year? He seems to have a 2nd facebook account and it is either a baby of someone very close to them (close enough to be there upon the kids waking christmas morning) or it is his child.

Did anyone read the scam alert on the find Kristy page? Looks like the crazies are crawling out too.My local WS please be careful while searching and also careful at home if you live in town.

I just read the thread. Never heard about her before. They think her body is in a stripper
Pit in Elberfield.

Did anyone read the scam alert on the find Kristy page? Looks like the crazies are crawling out too.My local WS please be careful while searching and also careful at home if you live in town.

I did. Everyone is super on edge right now it seems. Not just on that thread but on the others as well. :(

I guess I just never thought about people seizing this opportunity to get in your house or garage who may be up to no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal