Identified! IN - Lebanon, off I-65, WhtFem 17-40, UP10749, 'Mom' & 'Love' tats, May'92 - Margaret Ann Sniegowski

Did anything pan out with the new sketch that came out in Dec?

Should have linked the video in #35

When you refer to #35 are you counting to the 35th comment on this thread? Where are you finding the comment numbers...

Feel free to link the video...I'm unsure which video you are referring to... Someone asked a question about an update and during my search I came across the video that I embedded...I read the thread a few months ago...

When you refer to #35 are you counting to the 35th comment on this thread? Where are you finding the comment numbers...

Feel free to link the video...I'm unsure which video you are referring to... Someone asked a question about an update and during my search I came across the video that I embedded...I read the thread a few months ago...

The # (postnumber) you find left next to the unlike +quote and reply button. The video you linked was mentioned by me in #35 where I posted a snapshot from that video, but forgot to put the link in.

The # (postnumber) you find left next to the unlike +quote and reply button. The video you linked was mentioned by me in #35 where I posted a snapshot from that video, but forgot to put the link in.

When I'm on WS I use my cell and I've never used my laptop to access the website...Perhaps there's a mobile version of the website....I don't have post numbers anywhere on this or any thread...I've never seen it...If you posted the screen capture I'm sure I saw it back in May l but I didn't read the thread again...I believe I checked to see if the video was already posted...If the thread isn't too long I'll check but I rarely post videos...

If you knew about the video beforehand I'm not trying to take credit from you...I don't operate like that...

When I'm on WS I use my cell and I've never used my laptop to access the website...Perhaps there's a mobile version of the website....I don't have post numbers anywhere on this or any thread...I've never seen it...If you posted the screen capture I'm sure I saw it back in May l but I didn't read the thread again...I believe I checked to see if the video was already posted...If the thread isn't too long I'll check but I rarely post videos...

If you knew about the video beforehand I'm not trying to take credit from you...I don't operate like that...

Dont't worry I'm not like that too, so I didn't think you were taken credits. I wouldn't have a problem with that either. For the bigger cause...It was just stupid not to put the link in.

Last edited:
Dont't worry I'm not like that too, so I didn't think you were taken credits. I wouldn't have a problem with that either. For the bigger cause...It was just stupid not to put the link in.

Stupid on who's part...When I embedded the video I obtained the link directly from the YT video...I have to insert the link in order to embed the video on WS...Why would I then provide a link?

It just seems petty....

Stupid on who's part...When I embedded the video I obtained the link directly from the YT video...I have to insert the link in order to embed the video on WS...Why would I then provide a link?

It just seems petty....

This is going nowhere. I was stupid not to put the link in in the first place. Let's focus on the case.

There's a new girl added in NamUs; age, height and weight are a match, she went missing from South Bend, Indiana on November 1st, 1991 and is therefore within the estimated PMI.. Her jawline seems spot on for Lebanon Jane Doe (IMO).

BUT

Kimberly Coleman is Afro-American, and I can't find any information about tattoos. Is she ruled out? We have seen mistakes, misinformation, and errors with decomposed bodies before; is this another one?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

Kimberly Coleman
Female
Black / African American
Date of Last Contact: November 1, 1991
Missing From: South Bend, Indiana
Missing Age: 22 Years
Current Age: 50 Years

Demographics
First Name: Kimberly
Middle Name: --
Last Name: Coleman
Nickname/Alias: --

Sex: Female
Height: 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight: 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: Black / African American

Circumstances
NamUs Case Created: February 12, 2020

Last Known Location
County: St. Joseph County

Circumstances of Disappearance:
22-year-old Kimberly Coleman was reported as a missing person to the South Bend Police Department on April 9, 1992 by her former foster mother. It is unknown where Coleman resided in South Bend at the time of her disappearance. Coleman grew up in Fort Wayne, Indiana and attended South Side High School in the 1980s.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair Description --
Body Hair Description: --
Facial Hair Description: --
Left Eye Color: Brown
Right Eye Color: Brown
Eye Description: --
Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
No Information Entered
Additional Case Info

Transportation
No Information Entered

There's a new girl added in NamUs; age, height and weight are a match, she went missing from South Bend, Indiana on November 1st, 1991 and is therefore within the estimated PMI.. Her jawline seems spot on for Lebanon Jane Doe (IMO).

BUT

Kimberly Coleman is Afro-American, and I can't find any information about tattoos. Is she ruled out? We have seen mistakes, misinformation, and errors with decomposed bodies before; is this another one?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

Kimberly Coleman
Female
Black / African American
Missing From: South Bend, Indiana
Missing Age: 22 Years
Current Age: 50 Years

Demographics
First Name: Kimberly
Middle Name: --
Last Name: Coleman
Nickname/Alias: --

Sex: Female
Height: 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight: 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: Black / African American

Circumstances
NamUs Case Created: February 12, 2020

Last Known Location
County: St. Joseph County

Circumstances of Disappearance:
22-year-old Kimberly Coleman was reported as a missing person to the South Bend Police Department on April 9, 1992 by her former foster mother. It is unknown where Coleman resided in South Bend at the time of her disappearance. Coleman grew up in Fort Wayne, Indiana and attended South Side High School in the 1980s.

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair Description --
Body Hair Description: --
Facial Hair Description: --
Left Eye Color: Brown
Right Eye Color: Brown
Eye Description: --
Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
No Information Entered
Additional Case Info

Transportation
No Information Entered

Maybe my eyes are cheating me...but she definitely doesn't look African-American to me. At least there must be some mixing in with "other blood".

I agree, she definitely looks mixed race. It doesn't sound like the person who reported her missing would necessarily have known whether she had tattoos.

I think you should submit it.

I agree, she definitely looks mixed race. It doesn't sound like the person who reported her missing would necessarily have known whether she had tattoos.

I think you should submit it.
There seems to be a lot of light on her when the picture was taken, as well. She was 22 years old when she disappeared, which means she had been out of the system for a few years already, so I also assumed the former foster mother who reported her missing didn't see her that often (perhaps they met up every once and a while, and/or kept mostly in touch via phone and letters?).

As for submitting: I've tried already, but for us non-Americans.. what's up with NOT having an e-mail address ANYWHERE?? Or did I not search good enough? Some departments even provide fax machine numbers, for fox' sake!! r/rant (sorry, but it is frustrating!)

Soooo... feel free to submit, anyone! :)

Anyway, I made a WS thread for Kimberly:
IN - IN - Kimberly Coleman, 22, South Bend, 1 November 1991

There seems to be a lot of light on her when the picture was taken, as well. She was 22 years old when she disappeared, which means she had been out of the system for a few years already, so I also assumed the former foster mother who reported her missing didn't see her that often (perhaps they met up every once and a while, and/or kept mostly in touch via phone and letters?).

As for submitting: I've tried already, but for us non-Americans.. what's up with NOT having an e-mail address ANYWHERE?? Or did I not search good enough? Some departments even provide fax machine numbers, for fox' sake!! r/rant (sorry, but it is frustrating!)

Soooo... feel free to submit, anyone! :)

Anyway, I made a WS thread for Kimberly:
IN - IN - Kimberly Coleman, 22, South Bend, 1 November 1991

Thanks for making the thread! Hopefully something will come of it.

The lack of information is frustrating for us in the US too. Apparently a lot of LE in the US is still in the rotary phone era...

I've been following this Jane Doe for a couple of years. One of those cases which I thought would never be solved, considering the circumstances.

But the circumstances match some cases which came to my attention since the arrest of Clark Perry Baldwin, a native of the Waterloo, IA, area. He's lived in central WI and lived and got in trouble in Springfield, MO, in the 90's. Worked for Marten Trucking, Ltd., which specializes in refrigerated logistics. Marten's logistics are throughout the Lower 48. I'm sure he's done other trucking work, his LinkedIn page shows he's worked for WalMart distribution. Marten has big contracts with WalMart, too.

Two things which stick out to me as similarities with the Spring Hill, TN, body dump attributed to Baldwin are the interstate interchanges, and the nature of the body dump. Also both happened along I-65. The body dumps in Wyoming attributed to Baldwin are similar to those cases, too.

I've been following this Jane Doe for a couple of years. One of those cases which I thought would never be solved, considering the circumstances.

But the circumstances match some cases which came to my attention since the arrest of Clark Perry Baldwin, a native of the Waterloo, IA, area. He's lived in central WI and lived and got in trouble in Springfield, MO, in the 90's. Worked for Marten Trucking, Ltd., which specializes in refrigerated logistics. Marten's logistics are throughout the Lower 48. I'm sure he's done other trucking work, his LinkedIn page shows he's worked for WalMart distribution. Marten has big contracts with WalMart, too.

Two things which stick out to me as similarities with the Spring Hill, TN, body dump attributed to Baldwin are the interstate interchanges, and the nature of the body dump. Also both happened along I-65. The body dumps in Wyoming attributed to Baldwin are similar to those cases, too.

Agreed! I am VERY local to this case and am going to push this offender to local LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back