Identified! IN - Lebanon, off I-65, WhtFem 17-40, UP10749, 'Mom' & 'Love' tats, May'92 - Margaret Ann Sniegowski

In an above post I incorrectly linked CPB to Wisconsin.

There is a CB who lives there, so same first and last names, but they are not related, as far as I know.

So far it looks like CPB has lived in Waterloo, IA, and close to there, Springfield, MO, and Virginia Beach, VA.

My apologies for any confusion.

Bringing back up her teeth.
73326-852a0b8435f9389c77eb2962604e0869.jpg
Jane%20doe_1544146482851.jpg_105239753_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Sadly the newer recon, that is totally OK, BTW, doesn't show them.

Last edited:
Boone Co. sheriff hopes forensic drawing identifies woman found dead in 1992 | wthr.com

BOONE COUNTY, Ind. — The Boone County Sheriff's Office hopes a facial reconstruction will help them identify a woman's body that was found in 1992.

The sheriff's office posted an image, created by a forensic artist with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, that "depicts what the female may have looked like in life."

Police said the woman had several tattoos, including one on her upper right arm that spelled "MOM" and another of a cross on her right hand. The woman also had two tattoos on her right breast, one of the word "LOVE" and the other of a cross with two hearts.

I was hoping the new sketch put out would help in her identity.
Unfortunately, I have not come across any updates.

This case was local to me- she was found by a farmer of my acquaintance - happy she has her name back. It is Margaret Ann Sniegowski and she was from Toledo, OH.
Boone County cold case update
The FOX59 story tells of the multiple attempts by several Sheriffs to identify her. They never gave up.
Previous testing attempts failed. That's why folks need Othram! ;)

This case was local to me- she was found by a farmer of my acquaintance - happy she has her name back. It is Margaret Ann Sniegowski and she was from Toledo, OH.
Boone County cold case update
The FOX59 story tells of the multiple attempts by several Sheriffs to identify her. They never gave up.

And again, isotopes were way off. She was not from the southwestern US.

Does anyone know anything about the circumstance of her disappearance?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back