IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interview Of Marla ("Paul's Wife) by the Purdue University Forensic Science Club. Thank You to Anna Diatlovich, President of the Purdue Forensic Science Club for recording this for Toni to view for profiling purposes and an extra thank you for allowing the link to become public so that we can share it with WebSleuths! The Students in The Purdue University Forensic Club are AMAZING - E.M. - Social Media Director - GlacePR

LINK TO VIDEO - - - >

Interview Of Marla ("Paul's Wife) by the Purdue University Forensic Science Club. Thank You to Anna Diatlovich, President of the Purdue Forensic Science Club for recording this for Toni to view for profiling purposes and an extra thank you for allowing the link to become public so that we can share it with WebSleuths! The Students in The Purdue University Forensic Club are AMAZING - E.M. - Social Media Director - GlacePR

LINK TO VIDEO - - - >
Thanks for sharing the video. Interesting.

The last time PRH was seen by his wife was on Thanksgiving day at the home of her grandparents. They drive separately, for some unknown reason, to the grandparents home. He leaves before she does but never returns home. She thinks maybe he went to an Amway convention in Atlanta, on Thanksgiving weekend, no less. She expects him to call, but he doesn't. No red flags go up at all?!!

She thinks nothing of it until the next day when she goes out to the mailbox and finds the letter. This makes me wonder if he was accustomed to leaving for days at a time without her having knowledge of his whereabouts.

What made her think he went to an Amway convention? I must have missed that part. Why did they drive to her grandparents in separate vehicles? Strange.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the video. Interesting.

The last time PRH was seen by his wife was on Thanksgiving day at the home of her grandparents. They drive separately, for some unknown reason, to the grandparents home. He leaves before she does but never returns home. She thinks maybe he went to an Amway convention in Atlanta, on Thanksgiving weekend, no less. She expects him to call, but he doesn't. No red flags go up at all?!!

She thinks nothing of it until the next day when she goes out to the mailbox and finds the letter. This makes me wonder if he was accustomed to leaving for days at a time without her having knowledge of his whereabouts.

What made her think he went to an Amway convention? I must have missed that part. Why did they drive to her grandparents in separate vehicles? Strange.
Interesting indeed! But as far as taking separate vehicles, I really don't find that part strange at all. My hubby and I sometimes took different vehicles to family events, if he was working and it was more practical to go straight to a relative's dinner or whatever. Or if I have a few chores to do in town before heading to the get-together.

I’m from Yonkers and am wondering why Roosevelt? He said he grew up in the Bronx. He wouldn’t have gone to Roosevelt unless he grew up in Yonkers and just said the Bronx? Confused

EXACTLY!! I need someone local to go to these schools and do a little research and picture comparing!

Photos From @CyresAres1 Served Search Warrant. We will be posting more photos and information (what was recovered) on the The Invisible Man Page on Toni's Blog Post tomorrow (4/6/19). Once everyone is up to speed on that intel @CyresAres1 can answer questions etc without having to spend time catching everyone up individually. There are so many great minded people on Websleuths we want everyone to be caught up so we can get to finding out #WTFisPaulHarrod?!?! - E.M. - Social Media Director - GlacePR

Attachments

• InShot_20190405_204056242.jpg
    InShot_20190405_204056242.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 143
  • InShot_20190405_204241474.jpg
    InShot_20190405_204241474.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 152
  • InShot_20190405_204329794.jpg
    InShot_20190405_204329794.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 142
View attachment 178254 View attachment 178252 View attachment 178253 This is my guess. Took me forever to remember his name but I knew the case pretty well. He would be about the right age and if I can get the side by side, I see it. Don't know if you will. I think Marla mentioned Hawaii as well.

Cleveland, OH bank robber in Hawaii after 48 years?

Fugitive Bank Teller Ted Conrad Vanished With $215,000 50 Years Ago

1969: Bank Heist - The Ted Conrad Story

E.M. - Social Media Director - GlacePR

Attachments

• InShot_20190406_110415292.jpg
    InShot_20190406_110415292.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 51
" Detectives say they would also like help identifying the best man in the photo because they want to gather information from him."
Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office wants help solving unusual 1993 cold case over missing man

Wouldn't the wife know him or at least his name? Or, is he a mystery man too?

Some people didn't get Social Security numbers until they started a job. I think my mom said it was in the late 80's I think when everyone was supposed to have one. She did taxes and before that you didn't need a social for a kid to claim them or enroll them in school. Most people applied for them when they started working. This is like Lori Ruff case.

Some people didn't get Social Security numbers until they started a job. I think my mom said it was in the late 80's I think when everyone was supposed to have one. She did taxes and before that you didn't need a social for a kid to claim them or enroll them in school. Most people applied for them when they started working. This is like Lori Ruff case.

Lori Ruff? And thank you for the info on SSN. While there are ways to find out what was protocol for those agencies at certain times, having a "real world" application is very useful. E.M. - Social Media Director - GlacePR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74