GUILTY IN - Skylea Carmack, 10, Gas City, Grant County, 31 Aug 2019 *stepmom arrested* *appeal filed 2022*

If it is indeed the house of the dad/step mom, I can't start to imagine the state of which the body was in.
I mean, I'm sure LE/police have searched that house thoroughly, right? How can they have missed it?

It's weird, gut wrenching and nauseating...
Does the house have a basement? Attic? Not sure where she was but maybe LE was waiting on a judge for a search warrant to do a more thorough search.

IMO, Step mom makes it very clear she does not care for the child she is speaking about in that post which I also believe is Skylea.

Further down on her page she talks about one of the children cooking and spilling noodles on accident and how angry it made her and pats herself on the back for not lashing out about it.
BBM, A little 10 year old girl. Pretty pathetic

D@#m it ! Was trying not to jump to conclusions. Hoping more charges coming for the other "parent". Rest in peace Skylea, in the arms of angels now. Someone get the rest of those kids out of there now !! Please Lord keep the siblings safe.MOO

JUST IN: Shortly after 3AM, police found the body of 10-year-old Skylea Carmack. She was found in a trash bag in a shed behind her Gas City home. Her step-mom 34-year old Amanda Carmack has been arrested for her murder. Police to give an update within a few mins.
@FOX59

This is very, very sad and horrific news but I’m very sorry to say I’m not surprised at all.

May Skylea Rest In Peace.

Me too, do incredibly sad.

I don’t know if I can post this here, but the stepmom had posted very concerning comments about the girl on Facebook s few weeks ago.

I am not a Facebook user, but wouldn’t Facebook “friends” report comments that are concerning where a child is concerned? Like alert the authorities in order to prevent a tragedy or abuse?
I feel like her Facebook friends all fed her ego that she was a great caregiver despite all these horrible ungrateful children.

WMTV Channel 27, Marion

Amanda Carmack has been arrested and charged with Murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in bodily injury, strangulation, and domestic battery in the homicide case of 10 year old Skylea Carmack of Gas City, Indiana.

On the inmate details posted the arrest time was 4:50 AM.
such a very sad update - I wonder if they searched the house and property first? It would seem perhaps not? How could they have missed her and now I wonder if the other children saw something? Poor little girl. Another child thrown in a trash bag. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back