Found Deceased Ireland - Tina Satchwell, 45, Youghal, Co. Cork, 20 March 2017 *arrest*

I found the story of the stolen lambo very intriguing, subsequent photo's of the car being seen in london shows a dark haired lady driving it - Wanted to share as IMO it is something that should be looked in to, but only as a possible line of enquiry, the likelyhood it is tina is very slim, but stranger things have happened at sea. Tina and her husband could have been caught up in some sort of criminal issue, maybe blackmailed, which would explain the husband choosing to omit details only to disclose them at a later date... To be honest, he looks like the sort of person who may have been targeted by a criminal gang, they often choose those of low intelligence/social standing, and also people who are the least suspecting....

That's a biometric passport and the car was rented in switzerland. There is no way in hell this is Tina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a biometric passport and the car was rented in switzerland. There is no way in hell this is Tina.

Passport is fake though

This is so strange.

Gardaí have confirmed a TV3 report that some three weeks ago Mr Satchwell spotted two suitcases beside the clothes bank at Tesco in Youghal. He thought one of them may have belonged to wife and he rang gardaí.

He waited at the clothes bank for two local officers to arrive and remove the suitcase. Local Garda technical experts have begun taking swabs from the suitcases to be sent for analysis to see whether one or both may have belonged to Ms Satchwell.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ire...s-found-by-tina-satchwell-s-husband-1.3173945

I sincerely doubt any trace of her will be found on the suitcase.

Ok according to the podcast of the radio show the tv3 journalist was told by the husband about the suitcase find a few days after. The journalist would not say why he sat on the story for three weeks. Husband has apparently collapsed recently so this whole situation seems to be taking a toll on his health.

Thanks for the updates Legally and Ironside.... it is indeed all very strange. Have to think that surely her husband would not dump her case or cases and then draw attention to this.
My guess is that the case/s will not be linked to Tina.

It's all very strange. I see suitcases dumped by clothes bins all the time so not sure why husband thought the cases were hers it's not like they'd have sat there since march.

I wonder why Gardai are only appealing now for info on the cases and haven't issued a photo of them?

Also the radio interview with the tv3 journalist mentioned husband has been going to boot sales and has purchased more tat for Tina. It's odd how he is so convinced she is coming back.

This is so strange.

Gardaí have confirmed a TV3 report that some three weeks ago Mr Satchwell spotted two suitcases beside the clothes bank at Tesco in Youghal. He thought one of them may have belonged to wife and he rang gardaí.

He waited at the clothes bank for two local officers to arrive and remove the suitcase. Local Garda technical experts have begun taking swabs from the suitcases to be sent for analysis to see whether one or both may have belonged to Ms Satchwell.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ire...s-found-by-tina-satchwell-s-husband-1.3173945

Strange is an understatement. What are the odds of her husband being the one to find and report the two suitcases? It's highly improbable and very suspicious in my opinion.

I have started following case and read all posts here. I have also seen various headlines etc over past fe months..
The suitcase saga is strange as is the wardrobe showing clothes that still have the sales label.. never worn..
He could not tell whether any of her clothes were missing, but he noticed the suitcases were. How come?
I read transcript of Red fM interview..
his expression that she loved herself too much to 'cause herself any pain'? Is that the same as saying she was selfish? I'm not sure.
The anger he described at the mortgage question struck me as strange in the context in which he described it.. Annoyed at best would be a reasonable response to such a query if one were to take it personally or from a feminist perspective.

The story of the dead parrot, she consoled herself by buying a ring..
It seems to describe a peculiar dynamic between them, if its the truth.
She needed to be constantly compensated, shopping therapy, he enabled. Why?

What was he compensating her for, exactly?

Its very difficult to gain any insight into either of the two characters at the moment. I have seen his interviews. They could well be rehearsed, I'm not sure.

Re the fish.
I searched online for the weekly brochure Aldi.ie for special offers on fish on Monday March 20. I did not locate it, but I reckon it is likely to be there.
Friday March 17 is a big national holiday in Ireland.
What kind of fish could she have allegedly required?
Its about a 30 minute drive each way, allowing for 30 minutes at a stretch in Aldi, what did he do for the next 30 minutes?
Media reports he was gone for about 2 hrs.

I have started following case and read all posts here. I have also seen various headlines etc over past fe months..
The suitcase saga is strange as is the wardrobe showing clothes that still have the sales label.. never worn..
He could not tell whether any of her clothes were missing, but he noticed the suitcases were. How come?
I read transcript of Red fM interview..
his expression that she loved herself too much to 'cause herself any pain'? Is that the same as saying she was selfish? I'm not sure.
The anger he described at the mortgage question struck me as strange in the context in which he described it.. Annoyed at best would be a reasonable response to such a query if one were to take it personally or from a feminist perspective.

The story of the dead parrot, she consoled herself by buying a ring..
It seems to describe a peculiar dynamic between them, if its the truth.
She needed to be constantly compensated, shopping therapy, he enabled. Why?

What was he compensating her for, exactly?

Its very difficult to gain any insight into either of the two characters at the moment. I have seen his interviews. They could well be rehearsed, I'm not sure.
BBM. I really can't work out the dynamic between these two. She was feisty and outgoing, yet has never worked and seemed a bit reclusive.

As for the interviews being rehearsed - when I did the transcript one of the sentences I couldn't comprehend at first was repeated verbatim in a news video. I found it quite odd. It doesn't make him guilty of anything, but I think he has a script in his head. I can't remember exactly what it was, but it's when he interrupts his narrative to add an insignificant detail/story. (Not sure I've phrased that very well, hope it makes sense.) And he does that a lot. It was identical, word for word. Really strange.

I also find it hinky when a partner makes the situation about themselves, rather than the missing person. It never usually ends well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back