Found Deceased Ireland - Tina Satchwell, 45, Youghal, Co. Cork, 20 March 2017 *arrest*

Not sure what to think.

I was just checking the route from the car boot sale in Carrigtwohill to Youghal, but don't know if I should read anything into that.

Not sure what to think.

I was just checking the route from the car boot sale in Carrigtwohill to Youghal, but don't know if I should read anything into that.
no idea anymore.
But in view of blackout restrictions, unprecedented as well as resources.. I'm wondering whether there may be more going on than we know?

A rumor circulated late last week that the body of a man was found in those woods. I assumed it was because the search was being prepared and an ambulance was there.. now I'm even wondering, speculatively, whether there is more than a single body in those woods.
I am also wondering if there is anything at all there..

It really is a mystery

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...ched-for-missing-tina-satchwell-36679054.html

Detectives are determined to preserve the privacy of what searchers are doing at Mitchel's Wood - and even erected more than 100m of black plastic sheeting across the security fencing in front of the site entrance.

The Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) has since granted an application for a temporary no fly zone over the specific site involved.

"A temporary restricted area (TRA) has been put in place. A TRA is an airspace of defined dimensions above the land areas or territorial waters of a State, within which the flight of aircraft (including drones) is restricted in accordance with specific conditions. (ICAO Annex 2: Rules of the Air)
"Drones may be subject to seizure by An Garda Siochana as evidence for potential prosecution and in the interest of Aviation Safety.
(I never saw restrictions like this in Ireland before)

THIS!!

Gardai received information from a witness who claimed that they saw a blonde-haired woman matching Ms Satchwell's appearance in the vicinity of Mitchel's Wood last year.

The witness claimed the woman was accompanied by someone by someone but did not see her leave the area.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...woods-with-me-richard-satchwell-36677852.html

He also said his wife is the kind of person who would not go down without putting up a fight.

"Say if somebody walked past Tina and insulted her... Tina would have her say," Mr Satchwell said.
He then explained how he was the total opposite, and that's what attracted her to him.

So what are people thinking now?

I wonder if the witness got a look at the person that was with her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder if the witness got a look at the person that was with her.

Possibly did.. I remember on the evening of her last market, he ate alone so there probably is an alibi for him..
lotta women went missing in Ireland... anything is possible.

Husband is still talking! He appeared on a breakfast tv show this morning - video in the link. Doesn't believe he is a suspect.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...disappearance-richard-satchwell-36682756.html

What on earth does he mean about the mobile phones - did he give the gardai (aka police) a different phone rather than Tina's actual phone?

RS "Anything that the guards ask for I am providing. Our [phone] network has gone into liquidation so I've already swapped the number on her phone because I believe that's the one she would call and the guards have that and I'll be handing the new phone to the guards tomorrow."

Husband is still talking! He appeared on a breakfast tv show this morning - video in the link. Doesn't believe he is a suspect.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...disappearance-richard-satchwell-36682756.html

What on earth does he mean about the mobile phones - did he give the gardai (aka police) a different phone rather than Tina's actual phone?

RS "Anything that the guards ask for I am providing. Our [phone] network has gone into liquidation so I've already swapped the number on her phone because I believe that's the one she would call and the guards have that and I'll be handing the new phone to the guards tomorrow."

I just heard that and I'm not sure what he meant, but the interviewers did not handle it well. The Primetime interview , linked below was a far better interview..

I just heard that and I'm not sure what he meant, but the interviewers did not handle it well. The Primetime interview , linked below was a far better interview..
I think what he means is that the phone, numbers rather than actual handsets, have been transferred because the old service provider has gone out of business. So in order to keep the same numbers - they are transferred ... so, numbers not physical mobile phones.

I think what he means is that the phone, numbers rather than actual handsets, have been transferred because the old service provider has gone out of business. So in order to keep the same numbers - they are transferred ... so, numbers not physical mobile phones.
But he should have been able to keep the same numbers.

But he should have been able to keep the same numbers.

Not exactly.. a few mobile companies opened here in past couple of years and they had different codes attached, not hiring from the main networks.. so code number would become irrelevant if they go out of business.. Most mobiles here start with 086, 085, 087, different companies which do allow one to retain code numbers while switching networks, thereality is that all are on pretty much same network, or lack thereof..

I do know that newer ones started but seemed to disappear..
Again do watch this primetime interview if you can, just takes a second to register, they will email you reg and you're good to go

https://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/prime-time-extras-30003379/10848018/

Does anyone know which phone company went bust in Ireland in the last year? I'd like to work out when he changed providers - would be interesting to know was it recently or a lot longer ago.

Does anyone know which phone company went bust in Ireland in the last year? I'd like to work out when he changed providers - would be interesting to know was it recently or a lot longer ago.

The only one I know of is ID Mobile, but that’s only set to wind up in the next few weeks which suggests he probably only moved it recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try comreg.. for info..
I got impression was recently from his interview.

Lots of people here change providers frequently as new deals become available..
Not sure they are all Irish

This reads like he is

contemplating suicide if her body is found..

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2281965/...-wifes-remains-are-found-in-cork-search-site/
“It’s the way she was. One minute she could be sitting down laughing and next minute she could be crying.”
He added: “It basically started from the day that something really serious happened when I first spotted her coming down and the personality starting to change.”

It’s understood the witness told gardai they saw Tina enter the woods with a man, who re-emerged without her.

“I’ve had people say to me, how will you cope if it does turn out to be her.
“My answer to that is I won’t be able to cope.

I wonder why it took the witness almost a year to provide this information.

Or, to put it another way - has it taken the police almost a year to follow up this lead ?

I wonder why it took the witness almost a year to provide this information.

Or, to put it another way - has it taken the police almost a year to follow up this lead ?

I believe it was reported following the second last Primetime appeal, so it was recent.

I thought that the date and month brought the memory.. somebody who visits the woods or nearby for a birthday or anniversary remembered as it was coming close to the anniversary?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back