Found Deceased Ireland - Tina Satchwell, 45, Youghal, Co. Cork, 20 March 2017 *arrest*

Meanwhile, in Gardai LaLa Land. They actually went on National TV with this. SMH
attachment.php

Attachments

• Tina Satchwell.jpg
    Tina Satchwell.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 289
Meanwhile, in Gardai LaLa Land. They actually went on National TV with this. SMH
attachment.php

Good grief - doesn't anyone proof check before they go on TV with something as important as this

Did she have any friends at all, so strange how no one seperate from her husband has spoken out.

Seems to be one man against the world... .

Following this most puzzling case. I cannot understand how someone can vanish from a small town in Ireland without a trace.
Welcome.

I think we have posted almost everything from MSM on this case..

We have no insider knowledge though and no idea what the local people are saying or thinking..

I don't know if she ever returned from the markets to the house in Youghal.

It was reported that she spoke with many stall holders. He referred to this in one interview in which he stated -something to the effect of- she would never leave him.. or she loved him.. or or or.. and I could not help but wonder how he knew what she had discussed with these stall-holders..

Why would she have told him of the nature of her conversations unless she had been put under pressure to do so?

It is, of course possible he overheard her conversations, in which case this is a red herring.. but I wondered...
It took the police so long to get that search warrant for his home, it is highly unlikely any evidence would remain.

A year next month.. and no trail at all is completely depressing.

Welcome.

We have no insider knowledge though and no idea what the local people are saying or thinking..

It was reported that she spoke with many stall holders. He referred to this in one interview in which he stated -something to the effect of- she would never leave him.. or she loved him.. or or or.. and I could not help but wonder how he knew what she had discussed with these stall-holders..

Why would she have told him of the nature of her conversations unless she had been put under pressure to do so?

It is, of course possible he overheard her conversations, in which case this is a red herring.. but I wondered...
It took the police so long to get that search warrant for his home, it is highly unlikely any evidence would remain.

Could the stall holders have talked about what was said to them?

Welcome.

this is a true mystery ..
there are many isolated areas in that neck of the wood.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

exciting news, I hope..

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ire...-search-for-tina-satchwell-1.3414763?mode=amp

Also here https://twitter.com/unity__network

So, they received the tip recently, within the past month acc to reports above..

So, purely SPECULATIVE-
was somebody visiting it on a regular basis?
Is there a grave there with flowers etc?

Or was the tip a historical tip regarding something somebody saw last March when she disappeared??

It is interesting that Gardai have informed her partner and family that they are about to conduct this search which they expect to continue for 2 weeks..

I wonder whether cadaver dogs will be used or whether they can be used in this cold weather?

It's a strange development, I think..

I would imagine that upon receipt of a tip, they would have entered with the cadaver dogs first??

I don't believe they would go so far as to set up a search on this scale as a ruse to flush killer out?

In any case, all the entrances are now sealed..

Here's hoping!!

exciting news, I hope..

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ire...-search-for-tina-satchwell-1.3414763?mode=amp

Also here https://twitter.com/unity__network

So, they received the tip recently, within the past month acc to reports above..

So, purely SPECULATIVE-
was somebody visiting it on a regular basis?
Is there a grave there with flowers etc?

Or was the tip a historical tip regarding something somebody saw last March when she disappeared??

It is interesting that Gardai have informed her partner and family that they are about to conduct this search which they expect to continue for 2 weeks..

I wonder whether cadaver dogs will be used or whether they can be used in this cold weather?

It's a strange development, I think..

I would imagine that upon receipt of a tip, they would have entered with the cadaver dogs first??

I don't believe they would go so far as to set up a search on this scale as a ruse to flush killer out?

In any case, all the entrances are now sealed..

Here's hoping!!
That Twitter link is interesting, 'possible discovery of a body' ... [emoji848]
fb6494b75761e2bcd194901047108606.jpg

That Twitter link is interesting, 'possible discovery of a body' ... [emoji848]
cache.php
They did not discover it.. rTE news just about an hour ago reported search to start in a few hours.. gonna be hell with all the unmelted snow.. cadaver dogs probably wont get a scent in this weather..

Is the 'tip' actually posts on social media?

Anyway, I hope this brings some closure to those who care for Tina.

Is the 'tip' actually posts on social media?

Anyway, I hope this brings some closure to those who care for Tina.
No, that's not what I understood.. possibly police announced on social media, see Mirror post below..

It's the only case where we found nothing except what was published.. and having read every word a million times.. we were left clueless entirely

Oh my

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/gardai-searching-woodland-missing-tina-12126680

[FONT=&quot]Gardai investigating the disappearance of Tina Satchwell are searching an area of woodland after a male witness came forward.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Irish Mirror can exclusively reveal a man reported suspicious behaviour in the area at the time she was last seen.

The source said that he saw a man leaving the woodland close to the village of Castlemartyr in East Cork, at the time of Tina’s disappearance in suspicious circumstances.

presser 11.30am.. Garda will hold a press conference about the investigation at Midleton Garda Station tomorrow at 11.30am.[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back