Found Deceased Ireland - Tina Satchwell, 45, Youghal, Co. Cork, 20 March 2017 *arrest*

Yes I suppose it is not impossible that she may have swam across the Irish Sea (or sailed across it in her suitcase) and is now staying with relatives who are paying for everything for her but not informing anyone she is alive.

Realistically though it's all highly unlikely. I think RS is deflecting and blaming her family once again.

Family basically saying RS is talking bs
http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/missing-woman-tina-satchwell-cork-11477346

The case is on Crimecall again tonight. It's unusual for a case to be featured twice on the show in such a short space of time. Wonder if Richard will show a face on it?

he had previously stated she was not independent at all in the article describing her trips to Dubin..he would have to d rive up to meet her when she would miss the train home.. muddled.. i missed the crimecall thing..
I was thinking of her recently and I could not find the thread!.

So she either walked out that door and into the sea and kept walking or he killed her..
What are the police saying or doing?
He is not even 'a person of interest' yet, or not?
8 months, almost..
how tragic, how sad..

RS thinks Tina is in the UK:

Richard told the Irish Sun on Sunday: “I believe she’s in the UK where she has quite a large family.

“I don’t believe she is dead and I am living in hope that eventually she will get tired of being away and will come home to me.

“I love her deeply and this disappearance has not changed my feelings for her.

“I actually have money put away for when she returns so that we can head off together for a few weeks break.”

Richard said that thought is the only thing that keeps him going. He said: “I am living in a void. But I still believe she is going to turn up as suddenly as she left.

“She is a very independent woman, always has been and doing this is part of that independence.

“I am heartbroken. I am still minding the two dogs and the parrot and they are a great consolation to me because she loved them so much. They give me the incentive to get up in the mornings.”

Handyman Richard, who works with a tyre company, said he has put by enough money to continue doing up their home.

He added: “I want everything to be perfect for her when she comes home.”

The couple, who married in Manchester, returned to Ireland and lived in Fermoy for a time before moving to Youghal almost two years ago.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1762757/...-visit-relatives-as-gardai-hit-wall-in-probe/
There are all kinds of bells going off in my head after reading this.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Ok this is strange, Crimecall wasn't even on last night. It's usually on once a month and was only on last week so perhaps it will feature in the next episode? I think this could be a case of the Gardai using the media to get RS talking again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok this is strange, Crimecall wasn't even on last night. It's usually on once a month and was only on last week so perhaps it will feature in the next episode? I think this could be a case of the Gardai using the media to get RS talking again.

Thanks for that..
I wonder if they have any leads at all?

Well I can certainly think of one strong lead! I'm sure Gardai agree with me it's proving it that's the issue.

Well I can certainly think of one strong lead! I'm sure Gardai agree with me it's proving it that's the issue.

He had too much time before he reported it.. he could have done anything.
Its possible he could do it again?

I think her family have said a few things but have to sit on their hands about what they think has happened to poor Tina. The case has had a lot of media attention imo.

I think her family have said a few things but have to sit on their hands about what they think has happened to poor Tina. The case has had a lot of media attention imo.

It had a lot of media attention, in one way..but no result at all... not a shred of evidence.
This makes me think that whoever murdered her, if indeed she was actually murdered, is extraordinarily intelligent and extremely well organised.
Not a single clue was found.. nothing substantial enough to bring about an arrest in any case..

So most of the media attn was on her partner, her clothes, her dogs and his opinions of who and what she was..

She was not close to her family, and apparently had no friends..
yes, for sure, people live like this..quiet desperation until something erupts inside them in protest and somebody kills or gets killed..
But we have no evidence from anybody at all of the type of dynamic that existed between them..
We only have the photographs he took, wearing the clothes he, presumably bought her..
We have an alleged large sum of cash missing, yet he declares she ran up a large mail-order bill..
What did she buy and how did she pay for it usually- her bank account had been dormant for years..

It suggests she , if mail-order refers to online shopping, had some proficiency online.. to make these purchases..
If she had online proficiency, she had access to the universe...how did she use that access?
what tV programmes did she enjoy..? what music did she like, this phantom woman if I disregard his rhetoric?
We know nothing about her.
Same old cliched quotes and photographs doing the rounds constantly, the few bits of information re churned but offering nothing different, nothing that could provide the slightest clue as to her contacts, friends, interests...
Who was she?
where is she?
why did it happen, whatever it was?

I wonder where the money is, if it ever actually existed in the way we were told it existed, in the place it existed..
We have his photographs, his interpretations of his photographs, his description of her, but nothing at all credible about this mysterious woman.. who disappeared without a trace..

what are the local people saying?
what say their neighbours from their previous address?
I dont think she is coming back, but I can't swear she is dead either.

Ok this is what I typed when I was listening to the radio interview linked above. It's certainly not a transcript and feel free to correct anything.

Starts at 5mins 50.

RS only speaks to tv3 journalist Paul Byrne.

From PB : RS had previously said no more interviews but he realised wedding anniversary was good time to do another appeal.

PB: Not confirmed if suitcases found were hers or not. No public results - unsure if results are even back.

The show presenter mentions he offered to pay for lie detector but it's not been done.

RS chooses tv3 station as Tina watches their programme Expose so hopes she will see this on the news.

RS can't believe she is dead. Trying to keep everything going. Doesn't want to kill himself as then TS will blame herself for it.

Not angry at her, kind of disappointed though.

She is his life.

Talking to niece of TS Sarah today.

Got her a puppy two days before they got married.

Hurting very bad. Everyone he speaks to believes she is out there "watching the newses" (sic)

Doesn't motivate himself is like a zombie everything's blank.

Life is dormant at the moment. Every day is one hard step after the other.

Not celebrating Christmas if Tina not there.

Would never lay a finger on her how would people feel if they were in his position. Never giving up. Praying for Tina to come home.

Thinks someone knows something.

All he wants is Tina to come home. Tina knows he wouldn't hold a grudge against her.

Hollow. Like a nightmare right now.

Ok this is what I typed when I was listening to the radio interview linked above. It's certainly not a transcript and feel free to correct anything.

Starts at 5mins 50.

RS only speaks to tv3 journalist Paul Byrne.

From PB : RS had previously said no more interviews but he realised wedding anniversary was good time to do another appeal.

PB: Not confirmed if suitcases found were hers or not. No public results - unsure if results are even back.

The show presenter mentions he offered to pay for lie detector but it's not been done.

RS chooses tv3 station as Tina watches their programme Expose so hopes she will see this on the news.

RS can't believe she is dead. Trying to keep everything going. Doesn't want to kill himself as then TS will blame herself for it.

Not angry at her, kind of disappointed though.

She is his life.

Talking to niece of TS Sarah today.

Got her a puppy two days before they got married.

Hurting very bad. Everyone he speaks to believes she is out there "watching the newses" (sic)

Doesn't motivate himself is like a zombie everything's blank.

Life is dormant at the moment. Every day is one hard step after the other.

Not celebrating Christmas if Tina not there.

Would never lay a finger on her how would people feel if they were in his position. Never giving up. Praying for Tina to come home.

Thinks someone knows something.

All he wants is Tina to come home. Tina knows he wouldn't hold a grudge against her.

Hollow. Like a nightmare right now.

The first link was televised.. Did anybody notice anything about his facial expressions, his demeanor..?
Something struck me and its not clear to me what it was..I was in middle of things when I received the 2 links and wanted to get them to here as quickly as possible.

It is indeed absolutely hollow.
Only his narrative exists for who she was..and thats very shallow.. somethin' v wrong here..

Just watched PrimeTime on RTE coving this story, interview with RS. Didn't get a good feeling about it. During the whole interview, and it was quite a long one, he only looked into the camera once. One particular line stood out, he said that TS was "too much in love with herself to do herself harm". What a weird comment to make.

He found her keys and her phone inside the property, all that was missing was €26k and two suitcases. Then days later RS finds two suitcases by a bottle bank, says they looked like hers, Garda have ruled out they are hers. Something is not adding up here.

Me thinking that Garda are pushing him to speak to move the case on. Spotlight is now back on the case and him.

Just watched PrimeTime on RTE coving this story, interview with RS. Didn't get a good feeling about it. During the whole interview, and it was quite a long one, he only looked into the camera once. One particular line stood out, he said that TS was "too much in love with herself to do herself harm". What a weird comment to make.

He found her keys and her phone inside the property, all that was missing was €26k and two suitcases. Then days later RS finds two suitcases by a bottle bank, says they looked like hers, Garda have ruled out they are hers. Something is not adding up here.

Me thinking that Garda are pushing him to speak to move the case on. Spotlight is now back on the case and him.

Quite often the police will push the families into speaking and doing press conferences because they suspect their involvement and they use it as an opportunity to see if they crack. I wonder if it's the same here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back